Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

From streets of my beloved city Hargeisa!!!

Originally posted by Stealth:

1. kill your family for Somalinimo?

2. how Yey went from satan to a hero in your book?

1. Yes. You want to know how serious I am about Somalinimo (Somali nationalism)? I would kill myself for it. I would kill the whole human beings for it. I would go TO HELL for it. Love it?

2. When I face two Satans I have to go to bed with the less evil one. Both Yey and Riyaale have Zewani’s agenda and are willing to work for him. Both of them are run from (EFO) Etho Foreigner Office. But you know what Yey stands for Somali Republic. Yey is recognized as the legitimate president for the Somali Republic by the international community. Yey is surprisingly more democratic than the Riyaale. Here is the proof: I want every of you to click today’s HornAfrik radio interviews especially this one with Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed and listen to how freely he is speaking his mind. For those who are not aware of the location of HornAfrik radio, it is located in the heart of Mogadishu and it is listened widely in Banadir area. See how tolerant the FTG is emerging?

Now I ask you, would it be possible for a strong opponent of the secession issue be able to have access to Hargeisa’s air waves and tally up the shortcomings of the failed endeavor of the dismemberment of the Somali Republic?

Baddacase, hokey, waan kasay, oo gartay.

Laakiin waxaan waa iska siyaasad qalafsan, oo dhiigaaga yuu ku qaadin runtii. Xaaladdaan murugeysan maanta aan ku jirno, dadkeena ku jiraan, maalin ay tahayba waa laga baxaa, Eebbe ha idmo. Taas aan ku wada duceysano.

Ibtisam   

Yes. You want to know how serious I am about Somalinimo (Somali nationalism)? I would kill myself for it.
I would kill the whole human beings for it. I would go TO HELL for it.
Love it?

:eek: :eek: WTF :rolleyes:

2. When I face two Satans I have to go to bed with the less evil one. Both Yey and Riyaale have Zewani’s agenda and are willing to work for him. Both of them are run from (EFO) Etho Foreigner Office. But you know what Yey stands for Somali Republic. Yey is recognized as the legitimate president for the Somali Republic by the international community. Yey is surprisingly more democratic than the Riyaale. Here is the proof: I want every of you to click today’s HornAfrik radio interviews especially this one with Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed and listen to how freely he is speaking his mind. For those who are not aware of the location of HornAfrik radio, it is located in the heart of Mogadishu and it is listened widely in Banadir area.
See how tolerant the FTG is emerging?

lol :rolleyes:

RedSea   

MMA

okay walalo, advice taken. Aamin to the ducaa. I hope Insha Allah in dad Somalida ah Ilahay isagaa og wixii ufiican in uu jidka fiican tuso, wixii dhibta wadana ka dhex qabto.

Nayruus,

:D:D:D

** no comment.

Yes. You want to know how serious I am about Somalinimo (Somali nationalism)? I would kill myself for it. I would kill the whole human beings for it. I would go TO HELL for it. Love it?

No, i bet you won't do that ,,,,,,,,, i mean you never did it ,,,,, so how can i believe you'll do it ???