Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

From streets of my beloved city Hargeisa!!!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

It is nice to read news written by a respected correspondent in Hargeisa. The journalist for widhwidh.com is observing the fact that
many Somalis in Hargeisa, are smelling the coffee and waking up from their slumber that had been induced to them by the SNM gangs. They are looking up to Yey to take them out of the quagmire of “statelessness”. They are starting to believe that the civil war in the south is over and soon Somalia’s passport will emerge as an indispensable tool
…..Hi, brothers and sisters, patience. The blue beautiful flag is coming soon to a pole near you.
smile.gif

Before I could get or spent a minute of my time on this. Could you just explain one thing for me.

I think everyone is either really confused or laughing at you right now. In fact you might be the biggest confused creature that I have ever seen, because you considered the TFG as thugs who dragged Ethiopians to somalia, and here you are on the other hand saying that Abdullahi Yusuf will save Hargeysa?

take the time to explain, how you want from Anti TFG to pro TFG?

Ibtisam   
loool @looking up to YEY to take them out of their statelessness I laughed until I cried when I read that. You sure are funny Nayruus. lol. By any chance can you introduce me to these people who are looking up to YEY all the way from Hargisa to take them out of statelessness. lol. I would love to meet one.

RedSea   

Xanthus and Jacaylbaro,

I wouldnt' mind if the Duke says it or any other TFG supporter, because they have been consistant with their stances, however mr. Nayruus actually believes in the TFG, then sided against it and has been a huge supporter of ICU ever since, he is been refering to the TFG as Xabashi driven puppet regime, yet he comes out and says that the TFG will save Hargeysa, I mean come on.

I am really concern for the well being of mr. Nayruus. Are you doing okay mr. Nayruus, healthwise I mean?

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) Muqdisho 10/05/07

Ilo lagu kalsoon yahay oo laga soo xigtay Mas’uuliyiin Soomaaliu ah, ayaa lagu sheegay inuu soco Dadaal ay Dowladaha Maraykanka iyo Ethiopia ugu jiraan sidii ay Maamulka Somaliland ee goon-u-go’ay loogu qancin lahaa inay ku soo biiraan DFKMGS ee Madaxweynaha ka yahay Madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed.

Sida maanta lagu soo daabacay Wargeyska Maalinlaha ee Al-khaliij ee ka soo baxa dalka Imaaraadka Carabta, waxay sheegeen ilo-wareed lagu kalsoonaan karo inuu haatan wada-xaajood u socdo Dowladdaha Maraykanka, Ethiopianka iyo Maamulka Somaliland, si loo dhiraanddhiriyo Mashruuca ay Somaliland dib kula midoobayso Goballadda kale ee Koonfurta Somalia.

Xubno ku dhowdhow Dadaalka Diplomaasi ee kaa dhex socda Maraykanka, Ethiopia iyo Maamulka Somaliland, ayaa sheegay in rajo wanaagsan laga qabo sidii ay Somaliland dib ugu laaban lahayd Midnimadda K/Somalia, isla markaana ay Maamulka Somaliland uga tanaasuli lahaayeen Rabitaankooda ku aadan inay Xornimo buuxda ka qaateen dalka Somaliya.

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC)

RedSea   

Mr. Nayruus,

While most of others are confused, I just thought I reminded you of somethings you said in some previous posts and some things you have stated against your newly found hero, wom you wish to safe or shall I say rescue your beloved city of Hargeysa from some godforsaken creatures. lol

This is what you said about Ina Yey in another thread.

Read your own vomit.

After you do so, I would like a feedback from you explaining yourself, or are you that weak to even defend your own position!!!

baaruud baaruud, not baruud. man you can not mix somali with english. do u know what does your name mean? nevr mind. I think u are qurac veiled in shaadir. are u not?

i ask u to tell us the difference between riyaale and yey. comment on what is happening now in our beloved Somali Republic.

For other respected members of the forum, if you happen to be those Somali is challenge, the message I posted from Somaliweyn Media is saying that the governments of United States of America and Ethopia are currently engaged dialogue, in a low key manner, with the provincial administrators of northwestern region of Somalia (hargeisa). Both governments are working hard to encourage riyaale and his crew to receive their Federal President with flowers and green branches of leaves. Both governments are reporting that they are pleased with the respond they are receiving from the gang....for more news about this new development, please open shabeele news cite...

roobleh   

^ Why start a thread when you cannot even handle simple questions or explain your contradicting views? Good SOL CITIZENS do not start a topic just to insult others with differing viewpoints.

To comeback to your thread subject, Ethiopia has invaded Somalia to remove what they called "terrorist group" who were threat to its peace. What they did not tell you, and are planning now, is that the dream of 'united somalia' should never happen. Not only Somaliland will be left alone, but the rest of Somalia will be divided into three small independent countries who are pro-Ethio.

AYOUB   

I think Nayruus is closely related to Mr Me in more ways than one. This is the man who famously claimed he would support Satan if he wraps himself in with Somali flag. He went on to cheer for Xassan Turki who called it meaningless "maro". He seemes to be cheerleading for Satan once again, in the name Islaanimo off course. Go on tell us, how close to Mr Me are you? ;)