Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Presdient rejects removal of Mayor.

waxa muran ka taagneen in siyaasada raisul wasaare Cadde ay noqotay mid ku guul dareysatay waxyaabihii ay ka filayeen dadweynaha soomaaliyeed iyo hayadihii dabada ka watay. Marka maxamed dheere lagu eedeynayo waxba ma uusan qaban yaa wax qabtay oo dowlada sadexdeeda qeybood ka mid ah???

jawaabtu waa ma jirto marka maba ahaynba in ay duq magaalo iyo waxaas wax la weydiiye ee figureska waaweyn marka hore lala soo xisaabtamaa... ee uu Nuur cadde ugu horeeeyo.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

5, Maxamed dheere must be praised for what he did in Jowhar

Which is asking 100 million Som.Sh. for each child born? And for overseeing the rape of a nine-month pregnant somali women (with seven children) by his militias; and commenting "naag waa loo sameeyay in la..."??

Duke- you talk of moral? ma adaa dad moraal kala hadli? wow!! A man who can cheer the chewing of Somalia's entrails by a foreign enemy just because his uncle is this and that!! and just because the useless reer-hebel next door are punsihed!!

wadani, success of any government depends on hard working people at every level. Cade along with his friend, the Mauritanian, have running around in what now both side consider to be a red herring yet you can't fault the guy for pursuing peace so some of would have liked the last few moments of this government spent on tangible reconstruction and institution building.

Tolka, thats really funny and i wouldn't know about m.dheere thinks woman are made for taxing new born babies, but the man has brought praise worthy stability, law and order. Yet again, whatever you might think is beyond debate, Somalis will bring counter arguments.

Abtigiis   

Stability at what cost? waa markaan kula qaato in stability uu keenay?[which is not true].

Stability kufsi lagu keeno ayaad raali katahay soo ma aha?

Anaa waalane, qof Mohamed Dheere (kuwii qaranku ka dhismi waayey) samaan ka sheegaya oo haddana leh qaran baan dhisayaa; xaguu ka socdaa ama uu u socda?????????????????????????

Saaxiib, NN, I don't hear you. Shuush baa ku jira Radio'ga, Wareeg!Wareeg!fadlan Wareeg! Afar-iyo-afartanka u wareeg!!Hallo! Hallo!Ma ima qashaa??

Fabregas   

quote:tangible reconstruction and institution building.

Only Somalida un baa kula imanayasa "tangible reconstruction", stability and other fancy words, when describing a warlord who's forces are daily accused of looting everything they can get their hands on. Wa cajiib, walahi, ma warlord ba wax dhisi kara?

Brofessor_Geeljire,

One problem we have in this threads is that most SOL members have nary a clue about what is actually going on in xamar.

Saaxiibyaal, meeshaan qabiil dartiis baa wali la isku xasuuqayaa.

Countless clean-handed tribesmen of Maxamad Dheere(whose only crime has been their support for the TFG government) have been assasinated by the SHABAB groups. In their daily rations of aimless violence, many innocent women, children and elderly people from the Mayor's tribe have perished in firefights between the TFG/SHABAB.

The shabab have exceled in the cowardly art of hit-N-run attacks against TFG forces in the midst of innocent people who have often been killed, maimed or have been forced to flee from their homes and neighborhods. Its no conicidence, that a great majority of these IDPs happen to be M.Dheere's kindred.

So how then, do you expect M.Dheere to reason with such illogical groups that are causing sheer terror on his tribemen? VIOLENCE, for pay back is a b*tch!

The Mayor being an old hell-hound himself, wont to take that crap from murdering thugs who target his community. He has very successfully sought revenge against the tribesmen of the Shabab.

In Somalia, tribal 'beef' is only fair!

As for the TFG, they should've never employed such a loose cannon in the first place. Puts a big dent on their "Hearts and minds" campaign in Mogadishu, if ya know what I mean, mayn!

lool. Mohamed Dheere is a tough man, and only a tough man can run Mogadishu.

As for this issue the man is stilll mayor and governor and its Nur Cade and his feeble cabinet that is in trouble.

Fabregas   
Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

[QB] Brofessor_Geeljire,

Its no conicidence, that a great majority of these IDPs happen to be M.Dheere's kindred.

And he supported their uproooting. Actually, he labelled his kindsmen as sympathising with or being "muqawama- terrorists" and supported the Ethio onslaught against them. As for him being wronged because of his clan, my tears roll for the poor guy! :cool:

I'm hearing from very reliable sources that 6 cabinet ministers plus possibly the prime minister will resign imminently...anybody else have any information on this claim?

^^Haku daalin Cent. As 2009 looms, and Jabbuuti agreement gathers momentum, the powers that be may look at the whole tfg arrengement in a different lense.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Gaaldile:

Maxamed Dheere?

The guy who looted the home of one of his own ministers!!!!

A govt. made up of warlords, and thugs.

Old habits die hard eh.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Haku daalin Cent. As 2009 looms, and Jabbuuti agreement gathers momentum, the powers that be may look at the whole tfg arrengement in a different lense.

Still awaiting the legions of UN 'peacekeepers' to replace the Ethio's and pacify the resistance are we? I say the memphis grizzlies have a better chance of winning the title next year. :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Dont you know the good General is one of Villa Somalia's spokesmen?

No I didn't, but now I do, everything explains itself :D

Originally posted by Centurion:

I'm hearing from very reliable sources that 6 cabinet ministers plus possibly the prime minister will resign imminently...anybody else have any information on this claim?

Its Ten so far, and the Prime Minister is not one of them.