Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Gaboose oo isku Dhuftay Siilaanyo iyo Saqadhi

I dont know what to think of Dr.Gaboose.

The whole fact that he is born and raised in the South(Mudug), does bother me.

I am afraid that beneath that reasonable face, he is hiding his real mad character. And that it will surface one day. And that he indeed posseses some of the crazy Mudug mentalility and genes that some people as Abdullahi Yusuf, etc are known for.

sxb, where someone born does matter. Where you are born determines your idendity, your loyalty, your nationality.

Maybe you are one of those born in Ethiopia?

Then you are Ethiopian by nationality. And when you want to become a Somalilander. You apply for a naturalisation and the immigration will examin if you can apply for a Somalilander citizenship.

Saalax   

Land_Soldier,Dr.Gaboose is more somalilander then all the part time somalilanders combined no matter where he was born.

This guy pretends to be SNM. And now a Somalilander.

But when Barre was killing all those innocent. He was the personal pysician of Siad Barre. He had the chance to kill Barre, remove the problem the Somali's faced and save all those hundred of thousands that have died since.

Tell me how can you save Barre's live, keep him healthy for decades. And then at the last moment leave the regime and say that you are against the same men that you have giving vitamines, so he was fit enaugh to murder all those people.

If he could save the Somali nation and millions of people suffering? yes, I think it would be justified.

Dont start lecturing me on the bullshit oath of hippocrates. because that oath is heresy and againt our faith.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Waxaaban mooday inaad tidhi "Gaboose oo ku dhuftay Silaanyo iyo Saqadhi"
:D:D

Subxaan Yaa Rabbi ninku Mallo xumaa. :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

So cowke your saying a doctor should kill patients what kind of world do you live in

lol...Good question. I actually remember how doctor Gabose respected the protocols of his profession when he gave an interview to the BBC Somali Section after her defected from Siad Barre's Regime. He was asked to talk about Mr. Barre's health and he said "Although he was against Mr. Barre's adminstration, he will never discuss about his health in order to respect his patient's (former President) confidentiality".