Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Sool goes thru to the final

Garowe, Dec 18 - Wareeggii labaad ciyaaraha gobollada Puntland ayaa galabta ka bilawday garoonka Mire Awaare ee magaalada Garoowe, waxaana ciyaartii furitaanka wareegga 2-aad ay galabta dhexmartay gobollada Mudug iyo Sool oo ay guushu raacday gobolka Sool.

Ciyaartaan oo ahayd mid aad u kulul ayaa labada kooxood ay is mariwaayeen wakhti dheer, waxaana daqiiqadihii ugu danbeeyey ee ciyaarta xulka gobolka Mudug lagu helay rigoore kadib markii birta goolka horteeda ay ku lagdeen mid ka mid ah ciyaartooyga gobolka Sool, waxaana rigooraahaasi oo loo dhigay xulka gobolka Sool ay uga faa’idaysteen si wanaagsan iyagoo shabaqa xulka gobolka Mudug ku hubsaday kubaddaasi.

http://www.radiodaljir.com/zview.php?id=743

Congratulations to the boys of Sool, they left it late though and as predicted the goal came at the dying minutes and a penalty goal at that nevertheless.

However the Mudug boys proved that they could withhold and withstand the champions of Sool and there is no shame in losing the way they did, they can leave their heads held up high.

The same with the supporters who travelled all the way from Galkacyo to watch the game including the Regional Governor of the Mudug region. Kudos to them.

I wish Sool all the best inshallaah. If Sanaag doesn't come through I am with Sool.

I said so. Mudug was all hype, General Duke's buulo-xoofto :D , well done to SOOL and commeseration for MUDUG.

Congratulate all the boyz that represented these regions.

From what I hear short temperament got the better of the Mudug lads whose defense got engaged in a wresting match with an oncoming striker, cruise on and all, Sool star striker who was likely to touch the net ;--)

A_Khadar   

Beside the conflicts, Sool boys showed they are undefeatable by beating up better financed teams!

Congrats to Sool team and fans.