Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Pland presidential elections

Horn, bro we have been over this before, there was a contest between two leaders, Jama lost, no cities where destroyed and there was no massacre.

If Abdullahi did not have the peoples support he would not have won, remember many people underestimated him before the election and look how that turned out :D

Rokko, sorry for your lost dear brother, but you know there would not have been any peace between the clans if there was a systematic campaign to destroy Qardo.

Gabbal   

Orgilaqe is daji sxb, qabiiloyinka daga Zone 5 waxaad u gartaan la'ahay.

Although he didn't articulate, when he said "Amhara soldiers", I think he was implying Ahmara as in the ethnic group that have tradititionally ruled Ethiopia and not Somali clans that live in Ethiopia.

Besides the fact that Abdulahi Yusuf led a war against the laf that traditionally held the Boqortooya is widely known, I don't know why you are acting like people don't pay attention to news :confused:

Horn, bro we have been over this before,

I take it that is calling for closure :D

OG_Girl   

So are you telling me they are Ethiopians and not part of Puntland folks?.Or would you say the clan of Caabudwaaq who live in Zone 5 are not part of that clan.Let's look at spin versus fact bro and then tell me where your comments can be justified

Here where I disagree with most of Somalis. There Is different to be part of race, clan, and to be part of Land. They are part of Zone 5 not part of puntland.

Land is Somali Land, Doesn't mean Ethiopia colonizing the Land that we are Ethiopian.We are Somalis and we live in our Land not Ethiopian Land.

I can say laudly that I am Somali but I am not From Afmadow! just part of my clan live there doesn't mean I am from there or from Somalia republic. As People from Afmadow have no claim over Region 5!. That goes Somalis Origin from Somaliland or Puntland. People don't follow their clan and race.

Salam

Besides the fact that Abdulahi Yusuf led a war against the laf that traditionally held the Boqortooya is widely known, I don't know why you are acting like people don't pay attention to news

And i suppose the Col's that were part of Cabdulahi's forces who are member of the "boqortoyo" clan were.......What?.Stop kidding yourself.His forces had not a single non somali individual and no one in puntland would have accepted that and you know it.The forces consisted of folks from sanaag/puntland,Sool,Nugaal,Cayn,Mudug,Bari including Qardho itself.They fought against the Jama and what he stood for which was CARTA that and only that is what they fought against.If he was fighting hios own kin in qardho why is Gen Cade Muse Boqor such an esteemed and highly regarded man in all of Puntland including Cabdulahi's home town of Galkacyo....i'll tell you why because he did not stand for Carta he simply wanted to ensure his clan was not unjustly treated and since that was never the intention they simply agreed to kick out carta which none of them believed.You bro are being influnced by the your lienage's support of Carta and the spin the carta alliance was using.We rea dealing with facts here buddy.

Horn your friend must have got it wrong, Amhara dont run Ethiopia no more.. He should ahve said he saw Tigray soldiers. :D

Horn suppose for a second there was a massacre against the traditional kings of the North East, would Cade Muse a descendent of the last great king, made peace with Abdullahi? Would his 1500 soldiers and over 40 technicals have been welcomed and have been integrated into the army that caused genocide on their clan?

Come on dont bulsshit us now :D

OG. my dear how are ya? On the point of region 5 clans there are some that live in both sides of the fake border, so they are Puntlanders when they come over, just as you are. :D

Og Girl i agree with you 100% my family comes from ciid which is Zone 5 My father and mother were both born in Zone 5 Bokh and Wardheer to be precise and i am somali not ethiopian.

OG_Girl   

OG. my dear how are ya? On the point of region 5 clans there are some that live in both sides of the fake border, so they are Puntlanders when they come over, just as you are.
:D

Really? can I be President of Puntland then :D

Seriously, why not bro from Mogadisho or any place else "when They come over" . Is some thing to do with their clan or that works for ALL Somalis who are from all regions?

When I come over I wont be part of Puntland dear, I will be part of Somalia as a whole that when WE free our Land, but before that I have my region to fight over and I have no other place.

This clan states not my intrest, when Somalia back as a nation not clan states that is only when I can be part of Somali Nation. To me Puntland is just like Djibouti or NFD.

Salam

OG..Good sentiment sister, Puntland belongs to all those who have an interest in it. It is part and parcel fo the Somali republic, our capital is Mogadishu and our President is Abdullahi Yusuf.

You are welcome to live in Somalia you have as much right as I or any other Somali, but you have a duty and so do all Somali's to free our brothers where ever they are.

Peace oh if you serious about becoming Puntland President then, please forward your CV and we will campaign for ya :D

A murderer's portrait should always be painted in nothing but blood. Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Slobadan Milosevic, Idi Amin, Mobutu Sese Seko, Gen Max'd Farax Caydiid, Col. Abdullahi Yusuf, etc..

lol, windtalker, you forgot, Blair, Bush, Saudi kings, Al Bashir, and all the other world leaders, revoloutionaries, rebels and anyone who took up arms in history... :D

Lol Wind I'm just surprised Orgilaqe hasn't jumped your throat yet for calling Abdulahi Yusuf a murderer

Where where where is he!!! where is he Horn where is the chap that called The big man a murderer.LOOOOOOOOOOL.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk :D:D:D

Intel   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Rokko, sorry for your lost dear brother, but you know there would not have been any peace between the clans if there was a systematic campaign to destroy Qardo.

thanks mate

i know sxb & i never said there was either, i was just responding to someone who was denying what took place in Qardho to some extent.