Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Pland presidential elections

know sxb & i never said there was either, i was just responding to someone who was denying what took place in Qardho to some extent.

hohohohhhohohohohohohohoooooooooooh

That was below the belt Rokko.Why not say it staright Orgilaqe does not want to accept that dozens were massacred in Qardho.At the same time doesnt want to accept that the REER QARDHO was the aim of the civil war ie their destruction.

Well i dont.I dont accept that there were "dozens" as you put it,i dont accept that the civil war in Puntland was Clan based but rather Ideology based and even more importantly based on restoration of the Puntland's Good name and Representation within somalia as the Jama administration was a sell out.If it was based on clan lines the war would never have stopped.It would never have happened as no one in Puntland and i mean no one in Puntland would have accepted that our brothers in qardho be attacked along those lines.I dont accept any loss of life why? because they are all important to me.However some deaths are unavoidable and can happen.What i will not accept from anyone waging war whatever the reason is a deliberate attack on civilians and in this case the civilians were my kin.Just 'cos you are from Qardho itself doesnt mean you are more of REER Qardho than myself.Or that since one is from Badhan or Laascaano that they are more of that clan than myself.They are all ME!! and i am all THEM!!!!!.I see them the same way as i do the folks in Galkacyo for instance or garowe or qardho or Zonew 5 or Haud or Sool or Sanaag.That is me as a puntlander speaking strictly within the confines of Puntland.If we move up a stage and on to Somalia the same will be the case!!!!!