Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Hizbul Islam's leader sets condition to stop the war: Shariif Ahmed must resign

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Mintid farayar mirihii battaa kama macaashaane;e

Mar hadday mashiinadu qarxaan mawtka loo simane'e

^^ You've done your homework, Jaalle ;);)

Impressive for a Kismayo, boy!

^^well i fail to see the feat for which I am praised. the sentiment articulated in the two verses above has long been prevalent in the city of Xamar. It’s not like I have just discovered it. even the verses themselves have been part of literary brilliance of a southern man, not necessarily from Kismyo but from the south nevertheless.

Now you've shown your true folly and ignorance just when I was beginning to give you credit.

Southern man, ku lahaa... And I thought you were a student of 'sugaanta'. Disappointing... The originator of those verses was a well known fighter and caaqil, you buffoon (and he wasn't from anywhere close to the South - far from it) ;)

But I won't add to any more of your problems, you've got enough to deal with for the moment.

Good luck...

^^loooooool. calm down yaa macno yare. dont be livid with us.name that caaqil and fighter. because from what I heard the poet of the 'mintid' verses was from the south.

tell us if you know

Taleexi   

I dont intend diverting the purpose of the thread but I really wonder whose verses are they after all?... they smell, look and may be a craft of someone who is from Beledweyn and beyond I mean upward to the north, I could be wrong but my sixth sense coupled with my intuition came up with that assumption.... Any enlighten is appreciated.

I see you're still holding a grudge in my direction, Xiin :D If only name-calling could change the current direction of things!

I must've really gotten under your skin in the past month. You used to stay above the fray in the past ;)

Today, I'm not your enemy. Save your resources for the real battle at hand...

^^Mintid adeer nimaan macno badan lahayn baan kuu haystaa anigu. Nin si fudud ku xanaaqa maahi. taasi waa taasi

Hadda waxaan ka rabaa inaad na tacliimisid oo noo sheegtid ninka beleda ah ee reer waqooyiga ama reer galbeedka ah ee tixda kor ku qoran tiriyey.

Duufaan   

That Abwaan is from the north/west. close related to Alshabaab Godane if I am right.

For Shariif whether he survive this time or not he is goverment will never be able to take controll moqdisho and will never make any progress nationwide. not only he lucks strategy but neither the Islamic movement and moqdisho society will allow him to progress.

I thought you were sure of his demise as of yesterday. 'whether he survies this time' ku lahaa. and you think the rush attack was a good strategy.

So much for strategy

That history is well know in Somaliland.

I almost posted the name for you but then your sarcasm stopped me :(

A true mark of a man is his behaviour when the going is tough...

Gone are the 'Muslim beer-laxawsi' and 'Midnimo Soomaaliyeed' - all that's left is this remnant of Xiin :(

Like the beast of burden you named yourself after, I fear that you, too, shall flee into the cold, dry desert...

Very correct, Duufaan. Xiin lost points in the 'Suugaan' department. I'll have to reconsider his previous postings on that subject.

I took somethings he posted about poetry down South at face-value but will now have to verify from other sources.

Actually, Xiin came to his own and threw his wieght behind the person he thinks would best serve his interests-very rational and sensible if you ask me!

Mintid, I say otherwise. These verses trace their origins in Mudug Valley as far as I know. It was a well-known war between two sub clans, one small, and the other much bigger in numbers.

But I could be wrong.

Neither Duufaan, nor you, yaa Macno Yare,can assume the function of the final arbiter in this dispute however. Duufaan has al shabaabi temperament and you are grieve-stricken man actively praying for the destruction of certain regions.

The rest of your cantabaqash does not warrant a response.

Paragon   

Adeer In X. Aweys inuu xukkun-doon yahay goor hore caddeeysto ayeey ahayd, intuu masaakiinta meel cidla ah ku leeynayo just to prove that point.

Both Al-shabaab and him are simply afraid obscurity.