Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

Islamic Rullings on Oral-Sex ?! What does ISLAM really say about it?

wardi   

sister Latefah, sister muslimah gave you good hadith to follow what this hadith is telling us leave anything that in doubful,,,,really this question should end right there and move on.....sister muslim thanks very much for reminding us that wonderful hadith

Iffah   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Don't ya all think you are corrupting young nomads who have never had this kind of culture namean?

We are different, whether it is haram or halaal, let us not practice this degrading, nasty thing.

Ab iyo Awoow umaan lihi waxan ... Dhaqana uma lihin. Remember, how the Prophet (PBUH) said he would prefer not to eat ABEESO because it is not something in his DHAQAN, even though it was not XARAAM to eat Abeeso namean?

Respect your culture atleast. Have some self-esteem also. To perform that for anybody is just very low regardless of marriage. If your partner cares about ya enough, they would never ask for it. Just remember that.

Also, if it not part of the SUNNAH, why are we trying to make case for this?

Weird.

Well said MD! You've covered everything. smile.gif

Mujahida   

Salam everyone

Intuition & Mr.Millenium thanx for those sites. It was quite useful checking em out even though they didn't answer all of my questions. Thanx again.

Thought_Control , Don't speak like that about the scholar. He knows his relgion. Nobody is forcing you to practice oral-sex. We're just trying to learn what our religion says/teaches about it.

Mobb_Deep.

The only culture I know is Islam. Besides I only wanted to know what the REAL truth is. SubhanaAllah my questions are still not answered.

Originally posted by MObb_Deep

QUOTE]If your partner cares about ya enough, they would never ask for it. Just remember that.

Thanx for saying that, but i'm not married yet.

Wa/Salam

Rokko   

Latifah, I am from Somalia. I am proud to know that there is something called "Somali culture".

If Islam puts this issue in doubt and our culture goes against it, isn't it ok to leave this issue private and not publicize it on Islamic forum?

Subhanallah.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Clearity on something very Important here!

Pleassssse don't ever, ever, ever confuse the Deen and what is Halal/Haram with your own PERSONAL FEELINGS towards a subject/topic

Many nomads do this and infact most people tend to judge Religion based on what they like and don't like.

Allah says in the Quran when the order to fight came to the muslims, that You hate that which is good for you and Allah knows what is good for you. Sura Al-Baqra

Subhanallah, what a statement! If Allah has said this in the Quran, then why should any one of us hate that which Allah has made permissable to us.

Those of you who that Oral Sex is Haram, its b/c you yourself don't see it as something good. But there is good in doing something that ALLAH has made made permissable to you.

If the deen is flexible and not rigid and Allah knows that his creations are different and not of the same level, then why should anyone of us trying to have a narrow view of the deen or what is reality.

In anycase, you don't engage in Oral Sex with your spouse but I can guarantee this, that Sexual relations will get pretty dull btwn you and your spouse pretty soon and that it will effect your MARRIAGE! ;)

shyhem   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salaamz,

In anycase, you don't engage in Oral Sex with your spouse but I can guarantee this, that Sexual relations will get pretty dull btwn you and your spouse pretty soon and that it will effect your MARRIAGE!
;)

loOOOL are you speaking from experience.I somehow agree with you, but i don't see myself going down under.Nowadays its just too dangerous to try new stuff,u neva know what else u will be told to do in the name of killing the boredom in our marraige.

salam

Mob deep ur ight bro ur on point we're on the same boath i guess we're on the no for oral sex party lol ur right lateafa ofcourse ur not forcing me lol im unforceable cant be pushed and shoved ive made ,my own lil research and oral sex is a no no xaram therefore its in the hands of thy

one who knows better wouldnt committ sins he she not sure off... one who gambles...is one whom his first inttentions where to sin xaram or not.

now if some sheick tells u something and the other sheick tells u another than ur better off not doin it. to khayr no my dear religion islam is not flexible it stays just the way it is lol damn what am i hearing? that religion should be flexible to accommodate each and every individual? please people do not rob religion its a sins to say anything about islam in which we dont know the answers to allah forgive me and yall

salam all

Mujahida   

Originally posted by : Mobb_Deep

Latifah, I am from Somalia. I am proud to know that there is something called "Somali culture".

I don't believe that your-somali-culture or my somali-culture will place me on the heighest Rank of Jannah. What pleases ALLAH is one who seeks the truth. If u fear the truth than pls don't hesitate to leave it alone.

Originally posted by khayr :

Clearity on something very Important here!

Pleassssse don't ever, ever, ever confuse the Deen and what is Halal/Haram with your own PERSONAL FEELINGS towards a subject/topic

May i add this too. don't ever, ever, ever confuse the Deen and what is Halal/Haram with your CULTURE.

Wa/salam

Mobb-Deep...

Well said bro. I think we should think of the kids that may read this when we discuss such topics.

Lateafha...

Dear, just because something is open to you doesn't mean you have to do it. So, it's not haram, so what? Allah has given us the freedom to make our own choices within the framework of Islam. So, if some of the nomads don't think much of the idea, it is their Prerogative.

I think I should point out that, as we read the Qur'an, pray and kiss our mothers with our mouths, you really shouldn't be surprised if the idea of engaging in oral sex with those very mouths is distasteful to many people.

Rokko   

I am dissapointed on Khayr for making a case for something that is not part of the SUNNAH namean?. subhanallah. Would it be fair to say to you, NEVER EVER CONFUSE THE DEEN WITH YOUR PERSONAL DESIRES? Hypocricy?

Lateafha, I don't think oral-sex is going to get anyone in Jannah namean?. There is more to reaching that sacred destination (jannah) than talking about that nasty issue on here. lol

May Allah guide us all.

Rahima   

I can honestly say that this practice makes me sick; however at the same time this does not mean I am going to scold anyone that believes anything different to me.

Dearest sister LATEAFHA smile.gif ,

May Allah bless you for it is clear that you are only trying to defend Islam. However yaa ukhti there is one issue that you must understand, in that because we are Muslims it does not mean we forsake our culture totally. We ONLY reject aspects of our culture which are haram; the rest we practice for it is a blessing from Allah. For example, the language of our people is Somali; it is therefore part of our culture. But because the language chosen by Allah is Arabic, then do we reject Somali? No of course not, for Allah has told us in his infinite wisdom:

And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colours: verily in that are Signs for those who know. (Surah The Romans- ayah 22).

In summary sister, continue to defend Islam, but choose your arguments wisely and do not try to force people to be partial to things which are not obligatory. Disliking something that is halal is acceptable in Islam, but we must accept that it is halal. For example, if inshallah I get married I would dislike for my husband to take on a second wife (i'm sure no woman would like it ;) ), but I accept it for it is a legislation from Allah.

Mobb_Deep,

Dearest brother May Allah bless you also smile.gif . I understand the reservations you’re having for I am in the same position. However, be very careful for you do not want to cross the boundaries.

You accused brother khayr of confusing his desires with the diin, laakiin akhi, sorry to break it to you but the reverse is actually the case smile.gif . Khayr has only expressed that he will participate in something made lawful to him by Allah, however you on the hand because of your dislike of something made lawful are trying to admonish him (a clear confusion of desires with the diin?).

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know at the Heart of the Matter really and truly is not Oral Sex and whether its Halal/Haram for most of the people on this thread.

It is about what they like or don't like and this is wheN personal Sentiments cloud your judgements.

Did you know that Female Cirmcusion is part of the Sunnah?

Did you think that it was Haram? Why-B/C it looks gruesome and 'barbaric'?

Where your feeling towared 'female cirmcumsion' negative?

Oh by the Way, 'Mobb Deep' if you are gonna name yourself in here after some Hip Hop group that Drinks, Engages in Drug Use and many other Haram Things, WHO ARE YOU TO SPEAK ABOUT HYPOCRISY!

Maybe you'll understand this-WARYAA, DON'T GET IT TWISTED!!! I]

Rokko   

Khayr, I am again disappointed on your reply. I will not get into a fight with you because that ain't my style here. I respect you and I think you are good, decent nomad. Please, try to stay calm.

Rahiima I think you didn't read my post carefully.

I was basically asking Khayr whether it is fair for me to refute his argument on this issue based on his "I don't know about you but me and my wife will be happy" comment he made earlier? The answer is no.

In my opinion, it wouldn't be fair for me to call him such and I didn't. I didn't agree how the brother categorized the views of those against oral-sex as "confused", therefore I asked that question to see his reply.

Rahiima, most Culamaa I talked to stress that "oral-sex" is questionable and for that very reason would fall into the "haraam" category namean?

Now, I wanna understand where in the Qur'aan and Hadith Allah made this practice lawful.

word.

Mujahida   

SalamaAlaykum

Originally posed by Rahima

do not try to force people to be partial to things which are not obligatory.

SubhanaAllah. God your just over-reacting there YA Ukthi. I never forced nobody, I Most definitely don't believe that I have the authority to do so. Please check what you say about me. You can all critize me as much as you like but please do it atleast fairly.

Seeking the knowledge of the Religion is obligatory on Me. Knowledge is the gateway to success. "If one acquires the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion, one acquires the ability to differentiate between what is lawful and what is unlawful, what is acceptable and what is not acceptable, and what is good and what is evil." We're just trying to be cautious of our future InshaAllah. I don't understand why that would Wrong.

I don't wanna judge nobody here. So please do not try to judge me to. There is nothing wrong with me seeking an answer. Whether it's disgusting to you or whether your opinions are different nor is it wrong to discuss it. I have every right to educate myself islamicly so do many others whom i speaking for as well.

Mobb_Deep

Brother without attacking me. Read this and let your mind reason.

It is permissible for the husband to enjoy/savor/relish his wife however he wishes, and to come to her in the genital area from any point he wishes. As Allah (Exalted is He) has said:

Mobb_Deep Brother without attacking me. Read this and let your mind reason.

“Your wives are a tillage for you [to cultivate] [nisa’u-kum harthun l-kum]

so go to your tillage as you wish. [fa-’’tu hartha-kum anna shi’tum] Q 2:223.

thats is the Quraan.

It is permissible for the husband to enjoy/savor/relish his wife however he wishes, and to come to her in the genital area from any point he wishes. As Allah (Exalted is He) has said:

Thats a Respected scholars Quote. It don't mean I agree. I just wanted to know more.

Allah knows best!

Wa/Salam

Rokko   

Lateafah, I completely disagree on the interpretations of those Ayah as it relates to oral-sex.

That is just my opinion namean.

respect.