Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

ONLF Marines land in Somaliland.

Emperor   

^OK, brave heart.

We are not so insignificant with our lives to brave death.

Reer magaalnimadi ayaa naga badatay, hence fulaynimada :D

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^

I have sneaky suspicion, in a conspiratorial sort of way of course, that these guys were INDEED reinforcements who were supposed to join the hapless terrorist named ATAM, who is hiding in the Galgala hills; but unfortunately for them the Puntland security forces have frustrated these efforts of theirs, when they abruptly restricted ATAM's free movements and forward base in Galgala. I suppose, now, they thought they could land undetected on the Awdal coast, and trek eastwards to join up with him later-- but it seems that attempt as well has been thwarted by the new Marfashland authorities. Kudos to them!

War ninkii Somalia miyaa loo fasaxay inuu wuxuu doono ku hadlo.

like i said, somali's will never get no were saxib especially dukes lot..because saxib xasideen waxaba ma gadaan.

furthermore, according to somaliland secret service the CID these had three pick ups and a few light hand guns...out of the three pick ups, two have been already captured and most of the men. So again my theory is correct xasideeeeeeen...will never see advancement because they wish me ill.

a man who wishes ill, has a black heart and thus never gets anywhere in life.

SAXIB....I DESTROYED SIAD BARRE AND AFRICA'S THIRD LARGEST ARMY, WHEN I WAS A REBEL GROUP, I HAVE A NATION THAT IS PIRATE FREE..FROM COAST TO COAST...I HAVE THE LARGEST STANDING ARMY OF THE SOMALI SPEAKING PEOPLES, I CONTROL YOUR LITTLE VILLAGES AND MAKE YOU RUN AS I PLEASE, YOU ASK ME FOR PERMISSION TO ENTER LAS CANOD.

AND YOU THINK A FEW MEN...CAN THREATEN MEEEEEE ??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, STOP DREAMING SAXIB !!! STOP LIEING TO YOURSELVES, STOP LIVING IN A WORLD OF YOUR OWN IMAGINATION. WAKE UP TO THE REALITY THAT I AM HERE, I AM A STATE AND I WILL BE HERE,

ALSHABAB...BRING THEM ON...I GOT THE ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD AND ETHIOPIA READY TO ARM ME TO THE TEETH...PUNTLAND...SAXIB PUNTLAND DOESNT EXIST, IT EXISTS ONLY IN THE MINDS OF LITTLE KIDS IN THE DIASPORA LIKE OUR LITTLE FRIEND DUKE.

LOOOOOOOOL, ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR REAL.

MAA ANIGA WALAAN MISE CAADAN BA LAGA HASAAYA..WALAHI !!LOOOOOOOOL, FUNNY PEOPLE !

since when did the ONLF get marines....loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool !!!

looool, walahi pathetic is an under statement for these people, and thats why i support total seperation of the two states of Somaliland and Somalia.

If i was up to me saxib i would build the berlin wall..on the border and mine the thing, so not even a bird or a rodent can pass through, that how much i wanna stay away from these people and there ignorance.

Kamaavi   

Ciidamada Dalaayadaha ku booda ee onlf oo dhoolatus ka sameysay waqooyi bariga fog ee Ogadēniya...

2wqhmdz.jpg

Dhoolatuskan oo ay sameeynayeen ciidamo si khaas ah u tababaran ayaa wuxuu ku soo dhamaaday guul, ciidamadan tababarka iyo dhoola tuska kay qayb qaatay ayaa la filayaa in ay dib ugu noqdaan talisyadii ay ka tirsanaayeen iyadoo isla markaas ay ku soo kordhin doonaan halganka dib u xoreynta xirfado cusub oo wax wayn ka tari doona hanaan socodka halganka .

Dhoolatuskan ayaa argagax geliyay dhamaan cadowga xornimodoonka soomaalida Ogadēniya oo ay ugu horeyso gumeysiga tigreega iyo maamulka la jira ee hargeysa oo warar cantara baqash ah oo ay sheegayaan in ciidankan eretariya kayimid, ama lug hayo kasoo dagay warkaas oo ah war ku tiri ku teen ah.

Dhoolatuskan guusha kusoo dhamaaday ayaa wax wayn ka badali doona halganka, waxaana dhamaan shacabka xornimodoonka isugu bishaaraynayaan sida uu dhoolatusku usoo dhamaaday.

nemo   

He said documents the men left behind suggest they belong to the ****** National Liberation Front (ONLF).

:D

Serious this is why our country is going NO WHERE cos if something negative happens to another region we all scream for happiness but this is not going to solve our problems just another region down hill

You are grown men grow up! and wish peace for our country no matter what region it is.....

Kamaavi   

^nameless chick , tell these grown men to grow up. smile.gif

maamulka hargeysa waxba ka qaadi maayo naftii huraha ka hawl galaya waqooyi bariga fog ee Ogadēniya...

ethiopia ayaa horay wax uga qaban weyday