Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Craziest I did ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It worked out ,,,,, Now i Know

I've been recently wondering about some websites how they write everything and anything. They really don't care about anything and reading their pages looks like they are talking to a little children not a grown up people.

To see where they get the news i've been to ALLCAYN.COM website and what attracted me was a tab called WARKA SOO GELI (Post the news) .... i thought it is for the admin and would require a username and password but i decided to have a try knowing the world is crazy these days.

To my surprise, i was there with only one click ready to post my news. :D

Still not knowing an anonymous can post a news directly i made up a news and posted it to the web thinking it will be moderated before it will appear on the website.

It took only few minutes before it was on the main page with a title of WAR DEGDEG AH ,,,, :D

Here is the news that i made up

It was there for almost 5 - 6 hours :D

Finally they didn't remove the topic and they posted another topic saying apologizing to puntland about a fake news they received. They didn't even mention which news was that :D

Sorry for the inconvenience but that is how they get the news and it was a good experiment for me at least.

N.O.R.F   

LoooooL, are you serious???

Now that is being caught red-handed LoooL

It took only few minutes before it was on the main page with a title of WAR DEGDEG AH

Let me see what I can muster up in the same :D

JB, dhib badanidaa ninyow :D

I'm sure it would remain there if it is against Somaliland. I should put it in that way :D

Then i would see Nayruus copying and arguing here in SOL ,,,,,, looooooooooool

N.O.R.F   

^^I think they have a registering process now. My story about Ethios pulling out of Somalia was not given the 'war dhegdheg ah' treatment. Instead I got a burning SL flag and 'hebel iyo hebel ayaa iska leh webkan' :D

Juje   

I think they have responded to you JB with the following statement:

War been abuurad ah oo soo gaadhay saaka

webka Allcayn.com Ayaan dhamaan,

maamulka Puntland iyo Umada reer SSC iyo mudane

Col. Dayr Abdi Iska Toos.

Waxaan arintaas sidegdeg oo gaar ah uga raali gelinaynaa Col: Dayr Abdi Iska toos. oo haatan ku hawlan jahaadka difaaca cariga SSC kuna jira raaca hore ee dagaalka.

Source

So JB is the new SL misinoformation minister. I know now you are paid propangandist, nobody will take you seriouly. Who is worse the one who submitted the fake news and the one who published it?

RedSea   

Even more crazy: The news says it was written by mr. Ahmed Gubadle.

"Written by Darwiish SSC - Ahmed H Aden Gubadle

Sunday, 23 December 2007"

And later it's he who says it was fake new:

Written by Darwiish SSC - Ahmed H Aden Gubadle

Sunday, 23 December 2007

War been abuurad ah oo soo gaadhay saaka

webka Allcayn.com Ayaan dhamaan,

maamulka Puntland iyo Umada reer SSC iyo mudane

Col. Dayr Abdi Iska Toos.

Waxaan arintaas sidegdeg oo gaar ah uga raali gelinaynaa Col: Dayr Abdi Iska toos. oo haatan ku hawlan jahaadka difaaca cariga SSC kuna jira raaca hore ee dagaalka.

Juje, they responded but they never said which news was that ,,,,,,, they just apologized :D

SLT, Sorry bro, that is the way it is mate :D