Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

HOW ABOUT SOMALILAND CONTROLS EVERYTHING AND YOU TAKE ORDERS FROM HARGAISA?

GAAROODI   

would you agree to this deal,

Somaliland the first somali independent country takes full control of all somali territories and we rule it all as we wish. You remain our subjects enjoy the fruits of business and growth and Somaliland from now until judgement day remains the prime political,military and social power house of all somali's.

However you cant come, you have to stay in your own regions and pay taxes and provide any certain number of men to join our growing army yearly. From Djibouti to Kenya give Somaliland ultimate power and the Somali's would become a powerhouse. Give power to mugdisho and we would go back to the days of nepotism and curroption.

Haatu   

Nin waalan ayaa tahey. You don't even deserve to be responded to but I'm better thatn that. I don't mind Hargeisa becoming the capital and having a president from Hargeisa to be president. I don't mind Hargeisa being the capital of a unitary republic that controls Gaarisa. But what I cannot stand is that you propose that we have no say whatsoever in decision making or ruling. And about your army proposal, sending a certain number of men to your army? We can't be united without an army that is equal to all. And about the taxes, everyone should pay. Are we non-believers being forced to pay a sort of Jizya? And why would you stop anyone settling in waqooyi Galbeed. Did you forget that we are nomads and that artificial borders mean nothing to us. We simply follow the rain. I would be more that happy if more of our brothers came to settle with us in Gaarisa. And about your notion of Soomaaliweyn no matter how twisted it may be, good on you.

GAAROODI   

no we cant cause i dont trust you with an army, you would probably bomb others again. i trust myself because even with an army i dont care and i dont bomb anyone. Its etheir i control everything or control myself. My capital will always be my own. i dont want anyone else to come to me. stay in your own god for saken regions i will establish peace for you, in return you pay tax and give me a number to add to my army.

Xaq   

Somaliland the first somali independent country takes full control of all somali territories and we rule it all as we wish

very provocative. However, most major clans have attempted to do this. "My way or no way".

Still, I think it's better if you guys get recognition and go it alone.

Paragon   

^Yes, you are right, Xaq. Not because they deserve it but because they're too noisy as of late. Even him (the author of this topic) is yelling too noisily. Look at the CAPITALS. I mean... :D

Perhaps it's time they go heckle Djibouti for change. icon_razz.gif