Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalilanders should extend more support to Alshabaab.

N.O.R.F   

To all;

How does Al Shabaab's bombings in Hargaisa mean their struggle against the Ethios should not be supported by myself and Red.

Don't disappoint :cool:

roobleh   

It doesn't make any sense for ur claim that u support Somaliland while at the same time ure supporting an extremist group that wants to destroy it. Unless ur the enemy within, u cannot claim that u support the group that killed 22 innocent Landers in Hargeisa, and still want to kill more.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

To all;

How does Al Shabaab's bombings in Hargaisa mean their struggle against the Ethios should not be supported by myself and Red.

Don't disappoint :cool:

Like all suicide bombing groups before them, their 'resistance' includes killing innocents, saaxib. The Hargeisa bombing makes no difference here. You despise Ethiopia's interference in Somalia (which is good and well) but you make the grave mistake of supporting a shady group that is really no better than the Ethiopians.

It is not as if there is no big Ethiopian army there that can be legitimately attacked instead of blowing up passers by and places were innocents are found. Unless of course your argument is that a watchman at the Somaliland presidential palace is guilty by association! In which case, this would make you yourself guilty by association and you should be blown out of sight as you drive around Hoor El Anz. :D

In short, there is nothing wrong with supporting resistance groups but NOT Al Shabaab (who I would wager are not the only resistance group in Somalia).

Fabregas   

Horta, why is everyone so sure that Shabab carried out the attacks? They carried out an attack on Oromo Refugees in PL and they immediately claimed responsbility for it. A bit odd that they didn't claim responsibility for this attack, if it was really them.

N.O.R.F   

Ng, LoL@ Hoor [E)l Anz. Are you Egyptian saxib? I avoid that place anyway. Fair point none the less. Will get back when time permits (tomorrow) IA.

Originally posted by Reer Hargeysa.:

Absulately not.

Ee maxaa u dhigtay mujaahidnimadii title ahaa laakiin? Ninka waxaa isdhahay dhalinta Shabaab wuu ka quustay saas ugu wacan.

Koley ani waa iska kaa dhibaaye, oo qaraxyadaas inay iyaga geysteen iyo in kale lama oga, so I don't have to point my finger at no body. Dalkeena qashin walba ka buuxo oo wax walba iska sameynaayo that we don't know who they are or what their political intentions are.

Dhaqaatiirtii ayee dilaan, waxgaradkii ayee dilaan, aqoonyahandii ayee dilaan, culuma'udiinkii ayee dilaan, odeyaashii ayee dilaan, dadkii hay'adaha gargaarka u shaqeynaaye ayee dilaan, haweenkii wax bartay ayee dilaan. Dad ma dhaafaan, ama maskiin ha ahaado ama munaafuq. Some shadowy group(s) are/is at large in our dal.

N.O.R.F   

Although one understands the nature of resistance has been far from what it was during it’s origins in the summer of 2006, the cause of ridding an occupying force from Somalia should always be supported. There are two sides to the entity we are discussing. One is that of a general resistance through gorilla tactics in a metropolis and the other is the killing of innocents through either negligent and/or intentional actions.

Resistance through gorilla tactics in a city or urban areas is something expected as a result of invasion and occupation and is really nothing to be surprised about. As the Ethiopians are a recognized military force, and in accordance with relevant international laws, the onus is on them to minimize casualties in those urban areas. Granted that civilians have been harmed by the resistance themselves but the most harm has been brought on by Ethiopia’s non-adherence to those laws (violation of human rights accusations by Amnesty Int).

The latter method (targeting innocents through malicious acts such as bombings) I obviously do not agree with nor condone.

Ibtisam   

Alshabaab is
our
movement. It's a somali movement, it's
Muslim movement
and it's
justly organizations
striving daily to combat the aggression of those who have long sought to suppress the Somalis for good and establish complete dominance over us all. They are the last line of defense and hope for us all.

What world do you live in my dear brother. Al Shabaab are a mixture of a bunch of kids with little education (ISLamic or otherwise) who are exploited by power hungry corrupt older so called shikes and sincer but misguided individuals who are convinced that their actions are lawful!

In their resistance and so called empowering they have killed many innocent people and made the lifes of others difficult.

They continuously shoot themselves in the foot and compromised the life’s and liberty of Somalis in neighbouring countries and the west who support or supported them by making absurd threats, rhetoric and claims.

Finally they indulge in action and methods of warfare which is nor approved or adopted in Islamic warfare. They corrupt and use 15year old lads who can barely read fatixa to carry out their missions. This is the case with any resistance group, show me the day when a prominent leader of AL shabaab blows himself up or joins the front line, they are normal hiding somewhere coming out to face the media, maybe they are only trained in "media Jihad" because I sure don't see them doing any real fighting. Moving lips, please :rolleyes: This goes for Osam, Saqariwi you name it. Cowards hiding behind uneducated kids.

I have no faith in any so called Islamic movement in Somali, because when push comes to shove their true colours show clearly for all to see.

Somaliland and Muslims should distances themseleves from crimes committed in the name of Islam that are not Islamic in any shape or form, regardless of whether it is 9/11, Somaliland bombing or Putland. Every shidaan wants to hide behind religion to murder people. :cool:

Somaliland should extend support to Al Shabaab, thus they bombed them

Now Norf asks why should we not support the "struggle". Well the struggle in their minds is to bomb targets that they do not control, such as Hargaysa and Bossaso.

Thus either you support them or not but one can not sit on the fence. Al Shabaab are a bunch of morons and those who thought they could use them against Yusuf or the south or to get recognition have just woken up.

Som@li   

Red sea, Belo lama korsado,loomana yeedho. Ma maqashay belo inta ay kaa maqantahay cid kale bay ku maqantahay?

This Shabaab is no good for Somalia and it is very strange that some secessionists were cheering for them when they were slaughtering innocent pple in South.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

This Shabaab is no good for Somalia and it is very strange that some secessionists were cheering for them when they were slaughtering innocent pple in South.

what a joke !

I am with Norf and RED on this one. Al-shabaab are somali hereos adeer .. waa rag sharaf iyo damiir wadadnanimo ka buuxdo.

how convenient for folks to wail about the TFG/Xabashi filth and in the same breath scorn the only men with the stones to deal with them.

so, al-shabab were slaughtering innocent civilians sow maha dabshid ..bal refresh my memory .. were they the ones who slaughtered 30 innocent civilians inside a mosque ? or was it your brethren ?

I personally do not condone what happened in hargeisa or bossaso .. but that in no way takes away from my wholehearted support of the aims and objectives of these brave men.