Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalilanders should extend more support to Alshabaab.

^^^ha ha ha...

Red Sea, saaxiib, the thought never crossed my mind. I know you aint a bad guy. I know it's the fake cimaamad, oo kala jeeda aad qabtid, thats driving this insanity of yours. But insha Allah, the day aad iska dhigtid ma foga, and I'll be more than willing to toast up a glass of caano boore with you, just as I did with my other not-so-bright antagonists, A&T and Zack. Besides, I am no longer interested in engaging in a pointless discussion that leads nowhere with you; so good luck and good night.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

I would align any day with a so-called separatist who fights side by side with his Soomaali brethren against the Xabashi occupation than a so-called "unionist" who is fighting, defending and siding with Xabashi occupation and their genocide against innocent Soomaali people in the name of bogus unity.

Wareer badanaa dadkaan, oo sheeko ahaa.

RedSea   

Sharka cida uyeedhay waad ogtahay. Adaa uyeedhay iyo dawlad ku sheegtan meesha ka jirta adba waad ogtahay ee ma qiranaysid.

Markii ugu danbeysay waati ninka miskiin ah ee wadaad ah ee qabiil ahaan kasoo jeeda beesha galbeed Hargeysa intay Ethiopia udhiibeen, deedna yidhi wuxu ahaa nin Oromo ah. Caqligee yidhi, diintee tidhi, sharcigee yidhi, bin'aadnimadee tidhi dad masakin cadow axmaq ah haloo dhiibo?

AUN saxiibkaa btw.

That is the problem when you are 100s of miles away and do assumptions just like that. You need to realize the real thread and this will strengh the government's actions sxb and no one will oppose now even if they hand over everybody.

Ma waxbay tareen mise wax bay sii kharribeen ?

wuxuu doonaba ha noqdo lakin maanta ma og tahay hadii cid kasta la dhiibo in cid ka daaya odhanaysaa jirin cid ku farxaysa mooyaane, sababtuna waa waxay nimankaasi sameeyeen iyo dadkay laayeen.

Inkaar bay qabaan ,,

RedSea   

This is very sinsitive time for these sorta of things, Let us delay this for next time Insha Allah.

Maxaad ka qabtaa?