Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalilanders should extend more support to Alshabaab.

ilax   

Caqliga aan kaashano. Dad iyo dal ayaa naga maqan markaasa rabtaa in aan kahadalno non issue like somaliland seccesion iwm. [/QB]

Charity begin at home. this advice is relavent to this self declared vague state. Mujahid, your provacative argument does not hold water tight against the opossing ideas, rather it contradicts right from begining by trying to combine two conflicting ideology, e,i., slam ideolgy and quaso-secular state, I say quaso cus I see the Northern province not more than clan-state.One of killing factors of your baseless argument is that you misunderstand the power structure of the "land'. The people in this area are captive of gangs type of leaders with old mentality and kat chewers and of blood suckers. Thanks to the people for their effort on peace making and stabiising this part of the country, in that aspect they are excellen and model for others. But, this inavlauble stability and peace asset is eroded by self appointed and secionist oreinted leadership who make their living from the suffering of the people and are close alley of number one enemy of somalis , that you are proposing to be rid of the country, the Tigres. Then, is qabadsii, adigu aqligad sheekaysana kaasha markaan.

Having said this, in principle, if you have that super ideolgy of liberating the country from foreign troops and Ethiopians , then its as simple as that do it in'Hargeisa, we have plenty of them at your side . You don't need to qaylo dhan iyo duulimad of which will cost alot. If this is merely crocodile tears, then you rather shut up and sing with the puppets and stooges in Hargeisa.

Muj, don't fool your self and no one is willing to listen such cheap propoganda for fragmenting and keeping this political turmuiol. If you have true sense of Somali, I am not talking specfict region, I mean the broader identity, then get on board the war against the enemy and controbute to the rebirth of Somali state, that is my last comment , i am out.

RedSea   

You don't tell me what to do. I bet your *** is pro TFG while questioning my sincerity. I bet that you are another ill suffering pro Xabashi who has beef not only with Somaliland but also the somalis living there. Your kind is not new to this board, and we know how to deal with such; completely ignoring.

ps. You must dyslexic, cuz the target audience of this thread was somalilanders. I bet you didn't know that before you started yelling 'charity starts at home'.

Miskiin aan waxba ogayn ilaahow ha cadaabin. Waa narrow mindedness iyo qabiil nacayb ayaa kaa buuxaa Ilaaha ha kudaweeyo.

^^^ War wiilka madaxa ha ka cunin seef laboodyahow cimaamada kala jeeda qaba. Kulahaa, "the target audience of this thread was somalilanders". Just because you only meant to address your fellow cretinous secessionists, does NOT mean no one else baa runta kuu sheegi kara.

I'm not sure what's more unbelievable Red Sea--your ignorance or your bigotry. Soliciting to have a whole group of people to support a demented bunch of charlatans is tantamount to asking decent Muslims to do many unholy things not sanctioned by Islam or any other religious or legal system. The significant problem with ignorant bigots such as yourself is that you actually believe that the people of Waqooyi galbeed have the same criminal predilection to champion the fake cimaamad wearing deviants you support. And you're wrong, saaxiib! So please take your wishy-washy twaddle elsewhere.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

What's wrong with supporting the TFG? :D bring it on suckahs!LOL

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^ War wiilka madaxa ha ka cunin seef laboodyahow cimaamada kala jeeda qaba. Kulahaa, "the target audience of this thread was somalilanders". Just because you only meant to address your fellow cretinous secessionists, does NOT mean no one else baa runta kuu sheegi kara.

The significant problem with ignorant bigots such as yourself is that you actually believe that the people of Waqooyi galbeed have the same criminal predilection to champion the fake cimaamad wearing deviants you support. And you're wrong, saaxiib! So please take your wishy-washy twaddle elsewhere.

Republic Of California

p.s

What's wrong with supporting the TFG?
:D
bring it on suckahs!LOL

Were you not calling the people "Waqooyi galbeed" cowards in another thread?

We rather support "the fake cimaamad wearing deviants" then to side with your likes lol. We see your uncle Yey and his supporters as the vampire.

RedSea   
Dhulqarnayn you are part of the problem that we need to get rid of along with the Ethiopians. So be patient. Your time will come when you will regret every word you have said here. Uff calaa shaklak.

JB, would you like to see somaliland help? or would you want us to remain on the sidelines?

What sidelines ?? ,, we're just fine without them sxb.

JB, would you like to see somaliland help? or would you want us to remain on the sidelines?

What sidelines ?? ,, we're just fine without them sxb.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Were you not calling the people "Waqooyi galbeed" cowards in another thread?

first of all cretin, learn the difference between waqooyi galbeed and SomaliGalbeed. When you do, feel free to reply with your drivel in here, in the meantime you ain't converting no one with that hokum, so move along, alright!

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

We rather support "the fake cimaamad wearing deviants" then to side with your likes lol. We see your uncle Yey and his supporters as the vampire.

Horta odaygaan Cabdullahi Yuusuf, nephew badanaa? It seems, qof walba oo munaafiqiinta Al-Shabab ka soo horjeeda, adeer buu uyahay...Show ninku Somaalida kala bar, bar buu adeer uyahay. Waa cajaa ib. Kulahaa, "We see his supporters as the vampire". Alright from henceforth, you should start calling me, Count Dracula, kapish icon_razz.gif

CHOW_vampire_2.jpg

Republic Of California

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

Dhulqarnayn
you are part of the problem that we need to get rid of along with the Ethiopians. So be patient. Your time will come when you will regret every word you have said here. Uff calaa shaklak.

Wow! Those are some macho words coming from a grudge festering secessionist.

Red Sea, sir, you're nothing more than a keyboard "mujahid". All talk. No action. But nonetheless, a tough guy behind a computer.

Seek some professional help. Lying about Cabdullahi Yuusuf won't qualify as therapy for a misanthropic religionist such as yourself.

Republic Of California

RedSea   

You seem to be worried about me so much. Waar ninyow relax I aint that bad of a guy to go after you. :D

Your safety is assured since this is just virtual world that we are in. ;)