Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Shocking story from Bakara Market, the fake religious groups deliver

AYOUB   

Kashafa

If it’s cheap propaganda you still have to explain it. Is it a case of photo manipulation? Is corpse in area controlled by Shabaab/HI? Yes? Then how did it get there? Was it a security failure? Why the corpse in that disrespectful state; if that was not some sort of punishment and threat as the article seem to suggest? Have the accused issues a denial or an explanation?

No need to tell us about AMISON atrocities or lack of mourning over their victims. That’s totally irrelevant.

Nin qalbi la’ Quraan kii u akhriyey, “Qaaf“ dheh ku harraadye

Kutubaa sidii lagu qarridhay, qiil la’ Aakhiro’e

Qayrkii ka hadhe waa ninkii, qalay walaalkiiye.

~ Timacadde (AUN)

(see the cockroach farmer above).

:D:D:D:D the way he present his essays, the way he post the pics and even the somali dialect he pronouces and how he is defiant at all times,infact this man KASHAFA discharges me involuntary loughter :D:D

Kashafa   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Kashafa

If it’s cheap propaganda you still have to explain it. Is it a case of photo manipulation? Is corpse in area controlled by Shabaab/HI? Yes? Then how did it get there? Was it a security failure? Why the corpse in that disrespectful state; if that was not some sort of punishment and threat as the article seem to suggest? Have the accused issues a denial or an explanation?

No need to tell us about AMISON atrocities or lack of mourning over their victims. That’s totally irrelevant.

Nin qalbi la’ Quraan kii u akhriyey, “Qaaf“ dheh ku harraadye

Kutubaa sidii lagu qarridhay, qiil la’ Aakhiro’e

Qayrkii ka hadhe waa ninkii, qalay walaalkiiye.

~ Timacadde (AUN)

Ayoub,

I thought it was so obvious that it was a fake pic, that it didn't need an explanation, but if you insist:

Yes, it obviously looks like a classical case of Adobe Photoshop manipulation. You don't have to be a graphic designer to be able figure that one out. Am I 100% sure of this ? No, because last time I checked, I wasn't omniscient. Say for argument's sake that it's a real head, then what ? Al-Shabaab is not a shadowy underground group for them to rely on anonymous intimidation tactics; Al-Shabaab is not a Mexican drug cartel; They are the Masters and Commanders of a land mass greater than that of Great Britian, Ghana, and the Phillipnes combined. They have a court system in which they executed one of their own fighters recently( if you've been paying attention) If they do behead somebody, say Jimcaale's late dhabqhoodi cousins, they announce it publicly, in the words of Abu Mansoor: "Walle, waa qowrac".

For anyone to even insinuate that this is Al-Shabaab's work, they have to provide the slightest whit of evidence; None has been provided here. Hence, shameless and cheap propoganda from shameless and cheap people. As I've said before: Defeated on the ground, hiding behind Amisom tanks, destroyed in the arena of ideas & debate, annihilated in the public opinion battleground where the Somali shacab flock to the areas the Mujahideen control where they show their appreciation and gratitude; all the lowborn xuthaalah are left with is cheap propoganda: "Al-Shabaab aa dhuusay, Al-Shabaab recruit kids by getting them addicted to drugs in mosques(this gem courtesy of Munaafiq Sharif in his embarrasing MPLS speech)"

How do you reason, or as you put it, "provide an explanation" with qashin like that ?

Al-Shabaab is not a Mexican drug cartel; They are the Masters and Commanders of a land mass greater than that of Great Britian, Ghana, and the Phillipnes combined.

Obviously geography is not your strongest point -let’s hope you know more about Islam then you do about the land mass of countries

Kashafa   

My geography is just fine; just a typo. I meant to say the area under the control of Al-Shabaab, roughly 300,000 sq km, is greater than the area of Great Britian, Ghana, and the Philipines (not combined tho), but that's what happens when you dash off posts on the go. And the point was to show their national dominance and the breadth of their influence.....not quibble over petty points like the one you just made(Aha!, I caught Kashafa in error!)

Question: Why do you always(or often) restrict yourself to the margins of a discussion ? Do you also have to consult a 'Holy Scholar' about where the Xaq lies in Somalia ? I guess you'll wake up from your deep slumber when the standard-bearers of Raayatul-Towxeed pay a visit to Qardho and the clan milita there. Untill then, ii baashaal, abti.

your geography skills leaves a lot to be desired - how did you come to the conclusion that the area controlled by Xarakaat Al-shabaab Al Mujahidiin is 'roughly' as you put it - just slightly (by small margin) half of that of somalia? do you know the biggest province of somalia? do you know how many regions (of the former 18 regions) they control?

Answer - i subscribe to the the Somali principle of af ****olan wa dahab – underpinned by the Islamic principle of keeping ones mouth shut – if they don’t have anything better to say.

Maaddeey   

^I remember a certain nomad giving you hard time about Englsih language mistakes you made and mocked u being a teacher!, what was his name? Il Punto? no.. forget it!

Jacpher   

He can learn a thing or two from the former geography teacher, his excellence president Shiekh Shariif.

I highly doubt this kid ever receive any formal Islamic education. For someone who drops f bombs, all sort of poopy language right after he quotes the Quran is just what we call........ikhwaan yoow.

Maaddeey   

^What do you say about a person who can't understand why the sound of the school bell is banned and not the blackboard or the chalk?

Raamsade   

Why is this even remotely shocking? Wherever Sharia visits, barbarism of this kind isn't that far behind. This is what you get when you opt for Sharia and the nutters behind it. Whether it is Saudi Arabia or Iran or Jihadi wannabes like Talibans, Alshabaab or those in South East Asia. It is always the same: draconian and barbaric punishments like torturing people to death (stoning), beheadings, hangings, amputations, literal witch-hunting etc.

Let this be cautionary tale for the misguided few who still have faint hopes for Sharia Utopia. Even Sharia based movements that start out as promising (like Iranian revolution) ultimately degenerate into Dystopian nightmares.

Sharia can not work. It has never worked in all of Islam's history.

Madeey Muudeey, English learning and the chalk stuff aside ,what is your take on xasuuqa Alshabaab in Bakaaraha mase waa Danta/meesha aan usocono ayaa kawayn sheekh ordaayoow !!!

Cawaale   

Exem Exem, dadku waa dhima lahaay kor iyo hoosbo, muga hadday mujaahidiinta dilaan waa shuhado(sidaan aaan ku tiriheynaa insha-allaahu)).

Jawabtaas ka waran BG>.? waxaan si weydiinooya jawab noocee ah aad ka sugeysaa Shabaab>?