Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Shocking story from Bakara Market, the fake religious groups deliver

Kool_Kat   

Seriously @Duke!!!!!!! Warning pls...I felt a rush from the back of my head to my eyes, indhahaa for a quick sec i madoobaaday...

Alaahow u naxariiso...Xayawaanadaana naga qabo!

Subhanallaaah! may his soul rest in peace. And they remained mute as usual about this to inform the public about what has this young man has done wrong and deserved his head served!

bilan   

i do not know how anyone in their right mind support Al-shabaab, waa inkaar ilaahay umada u soo diray, but where are the supporters of this group????

Cawaale   

They are probably lurking around here, but the irony is that they don't believe this or anything in this matter could be done by Al-shabaab, and that IF they did they had a reason for it that they somehow realized its permissible in Islam to end the brother's life in that way!

Marxuumka ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Jacpher   

Sadexdii sano ee ugu dambeeyay ayaa waxaa lagu arkayay koonfurta Somaliya falal ceynkan oo kale ah kuwaasoo ay fuliyaan kooxaha islaamiyiinta mayalka adag islamarkaana ay kasoo min-guuriyeen dalalka Ciraaq iyo Afghanistaan.

For over eighteen years of civil war led by brutal warlords, no slaughtering people like animal, no suicide bombings took place. In short few years, Shabaab turned this part of the country into human-kawaan literally. Shabaab waxay dadka u dilayyaan, meedka jirkooda u jarjarayaan like dadka inay adoomo u yihiin. Only to stay on power and fame for few more years. They sure know the end for them is nearing and inevitable. Fearmongers waaye. The more uu meedka banaanka yaalo, the more the public is gonna stay scared to revolt. Monkeys copying what other monkeys do.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Waa niman iyo naago wada qurmay sida baram-baradii, and so, la yaab malahan when they react, speak, and emit odours like baram-baro.

Qul muutuu bi qhaydikum
smile.gif

If there was no shabaab you would been sent to them(Dadka Soomaaliya jooga) to give you some dhaqancelis and to calm your troubled soul, but too bad Al-shhabaab is here and they have the upper hand right now so you are giving them(again the poor civilians of Somalia) lessons in cruelty.

Salaadda fajar-ka aan soo tukan inta aadan i gaaleyn!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

They are probably lurking around here, but the irony is that they don't believe this or anything in this matter could be done by Al-shabaab, and that IF they did they had a reason for it that they somehow realized its permissible in Islam to end the brother's life in that way!

Marxuumka ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Let us be fair, saaxib. Al Shabab are a bunch of nutcases who have a very narrow view of the world and stick to that view regardless of the argument you put before them (see the cockroach farmer above). However, this stubborn attitude of theirs is also their salvation when faced with such blatant propaganda.

We already know that if they cut someone's head off they do not miss the opportunity of gathering a crowd to watch such an act or explain the reasons behind it (always a religious interpretation of theirs).

If they dig up a grave they also explain why and bombard the world with stories about the seerah and how digging up graves is permissible.

If they stone, cut off the hands or even employ the awful act of suicide bombing, they almost always explain why and claim responsibility for it (I said almost, Jb :D ).

This cheap propaganda of leaving beheaded corpses in the street, asking women not to wear bras or worrying about women's menstrual cycles is nothing but an offensive humbug.

At any rate, posting pictures of dead people hardly ever advanced any arguments. What next? Al Shabab supporters posting pictures of the dozens that were slain by AMISOM rockets?

P.S.

If we must keep a tally of deaths maybe we should make it more interesting and create a table that shows those killed by the TFG, Al Shabab, Ahlu El Sunna and/or random snakes in Somalia since January 2010. It least then we can claim our calaacal is scientific.

Ismahaan   

Yaa Allah, this makes me sick Subhan Allah.Inna Lilaahi waa inna Ilaahi ra3uun. May Allah bless His Soul marxuunka ameen.

Kashafa   

Exercising my First Amendment rights guaranteed by the Konistooshan, this is my opinion of this thread:

cockroaches.jpg

Cockroaches(in human form) feeding on a piece of rotting food(cheap propoganda).

Cheap propoganda for and from cheap people.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

The arab is rubbing his hands in glee.

way do you hate ARABS, old man

WE ALL ARE MUSLIMS