Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Baydhabo: Qanyare oo hubkiisa dawladda ku wareejiyay.

Baydhabo: Qanyare oo hubkiisa dawladda ku wareejiyay.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Baydhabo(AllPuntland)- Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Baydhabo ayaa sheegaya in Maxamed Qanyare hubkii uu lasoo galay magaalada Baydhabo uu ku wareejiyay dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliya.

Sida ay AllPuntland u xaqiijiyeen masuuliyiin dawladda ka tirsan hub tiradiisu gaarayso 10 Tikniko ah ayuu Qanyare lasoo galay Baydhabo, dhammaantoodna wuxuu ku wareejiyay dawladda , marka laga reebo laba gaari oo la sheegay in lagu waardiyaynayo.

Maxamed Qanyare ayaa sheegay inuu la shaqaynayo dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliya , isla markaana uu kasoo laabtay kasoo horjeeddidii dawladda Federaalka

Xeryaha Mannaas iyo Daynuunaay ayaa lagu xereeyay ciidamadii Maxamed Qanyare iyo tiknikadii uu ku wareejiyay dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliya.

Qanyare oo xalay saqdii dhexe soo galay Baydhabo wuxuu ka yimid tuulo ku taalla gobolka Galguduud kadib markii maxkamaduhu ay ku hajnabeen inay weerarayaan.

Si kastooy ahaataba Qanyare waa xubin baarlamaan , dawladduna wali waxay u aqoonsan tahay inuu yahay xildhibaan dawladda Federaalka ka tirsan.

Waa hogaamiyihii ugu horeeyay ee dawladda kusoo wareejiya hubkiisa, inkastoo Qanyare hubkiisii badnaa ay maxkamaduhu la wareegeen.

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland.

Baashi   

Xiinoow recite that poem plz, will u?

Sida gaadhi raadkii ninyahow gees walba ujeeda,

Labada ginni ee aan is galin, ninyahow jeeb issugu geeyey,

Ninyahaw shalay ila joogay ee galabata Goday ka sheekeeyey,

Laaba garaadloow wallee kaama guro sheeko!!!

Mark my word Inna Yussuf has already overplayed his cards. Wrong move, wrong move.

Mindhaa laba garaadlow kaama guro sheeko!

Awoowe, the man has lost. He will go down leading a pack of warlords whom he shares neither principle nor clan. The only similarity they share is being a political puppet for Ethiopia I suppose. What a shameful legacy.

Most incomprehensibe...

inaYusuf's reception of the former Mogadishu political leaders and their invitation to Baidoa is by far the most bizzaaaaare act of all. I wish to hear how hard core proponents of the TFG would explain this one!

Duufaan   

The old man never had any principle and will never have any principle? he benifited moqdisho warlods and ethiopia in the past and will benifiting now.

Rather the old man have goals. the first one to be president, has been achieved, his working the second one, to rule moqdihso. first one took him 30 years.

The old man survive a neck out from the court this time. the court really planned to get rid of him. they had contacted Xaabsade and co in Libiya and had people inside Baydhabo but ethiopian came to his rescue. the pressure is in court this week and let see how things progress.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by samuraiW:

Most incomprehensibe...

inaYusuf's reception of the former Mogadishu political leaders and their invitation to Baidoa is by far the most bizzaaaaare act of all. I wish to hear how hard core proponents of the TFG would explain this one!

Never mind Qanyare, when did you jump off the TNG bandwagon? :D I know you've been away for a while, but c'mon Sam! :D With the likes of you among his ranks, no wonder Yey sent an SOS to Addis. :D

Joking aside, am not that surprised with Qanyare's move, he was a "TNG minister" till a few weeks ago anyway. Your old mate Samatar turning up in Xamar did raise an eyebrow or two though.

^^ LOL

He is still a MP, don't forget. Don't regard this as a change of heart from Qanyare, he is still the same man. Waxa isaga u daran waa Dayniile airport.

The looser warlords have realised, despite their animosity for each other, that they can not do without each other at these tense of times.

But I wonder if they will be able to pull anything from that old tired hat... cardkii waa ka gubtay, as far as Somalis go. Waxa meesha nafta ku sii wada haya (life support machine) waa Ethiopia...

^^^ You are right, he is a broken man and a gambler. He gambled away his airport when he fought the courts. Before that he fought the governmen and said he would never go to Baidoa..

Now this is a new gamble... Also he has a number of friends in Baidoa notably Sharif Xasan

Ayuubow – our brothers in the Banadir region have a saying “indhihii dhiman waayo, geel dhalaayana waa ku tusaan.†Qanyare, Qaybdiid, M Dheere and Co jetting in and out of Baidoa jettisoning their age-old decree is most peculiar even to the most ardent of proponents of the TFG. At this rate, one would neither be surprised to witness the Samatar brothers in Baidoa queuing up for rations, access and privilege pretty soon…

By the way, when could one expect Riyaale and Co to arrive Baidoa Janaay?

Has anyone heard of the political slapstick, humorist Xaayow? I must admit his comic has been missed of late.

Ooyoo, the TFG’s bandwagon is not one that readily jilts, if you catch my drift.

Tata…

One of many good outcomes from Mogadishu Courts’ dramatic success is that our fellow landers have been remarkably reduced to mere onlookers :D on these far-reaching political events . Even their sharpest hired-pen (Oodweyne) is commenting more on southern political games and dropped his merry forecasts about Somaliland’s independence bid successes!

In light of Riyaale’s disappointing and empty trip, theirs is not a bad tactic I suppose!

Xiinooow – “ha ku digane, ka daa†our brothers from the Western Somaliland are not liking one bit as to how things are panning out in that far, far away godforsaken place called “Italian Somalilandâ€!

Hornooow … I see you have been lamenting lately deep in late sessions of rosary consulting, but be as it may, break or not, tomorrow we shall live, and see we shall indeed as to where it all ends.

Tata...

Duufaan   

the secessionist are furious!. is not timing right to send a Garaad to Hargeysa? I see a window of opportunity open, they need also a rescue.