Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Baydhabo: Qanyare oo hubkiisa dawladda ku wareejiyay.

Oodweyne, here we go again adeer. Just going back to your familiar habit of posting a sea of words full of clichés and empty talk…you’ve won no points :D .

Granted that the old man is being difficulty now and not behaving as the hardened-realist some of us would’ve hoped he would be but how would that affect our stance of Somali unity is beyond me! Midda kale, realize, once and for all, that some of us are driven by well-seated values which could hardly be veered by mere political maneuverings of current Somali players. Unity is quite an enduring concept and you know it. Division on the other hand is an idea whose time has passed dear. It is no longer fashionable, for instance, to blow your horns about Riyaale’s superficial trips. You’ve sold your last saddle to advance your secessionist bid to no avail. Continue sitting on that imaginary egg of yours and keep chasing your phantom state, I say.

If you ask me how I feel current Somali developments, with all honesty and without mincing words, I would answer great adeer. Bal ka tali :D !

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^Its still afternoon where I am at brother...

But it goes both ways, have nice dreams of unity and peace..

Australia maa joogtaa mise New Zealand. Jeneraal dude is vacation iga dheh. Jidadkii yaryaraa, guryihii qanaxa ahaa ee Landhan waaka neefsatay haye? :D

Share us with some sawiro nooh, if you are indeed in dalxiis.

Gabbal   

You had better correct yourself Duke. I here a contingent of sorts comprising a section of "Ciidamada Qaranka" from Gedo have arrived in Baidoa..

Ayoub-

That was political play between Duke and I sxb. Ask him if I ment it as a boast or sarcasm.

Baashi   

Talk about a "broken record" and it's Oodweyne that comes to mind :D

I hear ya loud and clear. Inna Yussuf betrayed "Somalinimo" you said. Absolutely! was the response I gleaned from high calibre guns such as SW and Xiin's post.

The irony is the charge is coming from unexpected corner :D That's what throw them off! One can't help but wonder what biz does a committed secessionists has about "Somalinimo"?

If you are under the illusion that Inna Yussuf has run on "Somalinimo/Islanimo" platform you are disgrace to highly regarded SOL "Cyber-ku-Dirrir" elite :D

My man Oodweyne Inna Yussuf was the first man in Somalia who struck a lethal blow to Somaliweyn ideals. Not only has he struck a blow but he aimed at its heart! The price of opposing Somaliweyn platform goes to that man and your SNM "mujahids" are B-team in that regard. Ethios have difficult time choosing between the two but today they will temporarily use the A-team.

Oh man! when will you be an A-team. It looks as if you won't be able to claim that high :D The Bantustan exclusive club for "Duriyada" is not materializing :( . Once again the A-team get on the way. No wonder you don't hold them in high regard :D To you they are a "defeated lot"! a pretty predictable stand!!!

Waryee dee ha dhex-fariisan sidaadii saa waabad yeeliye :D Awoowe kaftan-dhable weeye ;)

Baashow--good Oodweyen waa kiis iska waal! He knows that we've touched a raw nerve :D .

His was quite a reaction though :D ! Look good Oodweyne it’s the peek of naiveté for you to attempt to set up the rules of this debate and expect us to abide by it. What you are essentially saying is since the old man seems to have clearly lost the political plot I, of all people, should feel ashamed of it. I should hide my face with shame and hence shouldn’t dare to discuss issues that matter most to us! How bizarre an argument is that? Are you really serious saaxiib?

I am not disowning my ilk if I inform that as far as political affiliations go I have very little to do with the old man and his quest for Somalia's rule. Very little because, lest you wonder, we share a distant lineage! True that I’ve supported the outcome of Somali Reconciliation Conference in Kenya. But that was not out of political conviction rather it was out of practical consideration of Somalia’s dire human suffering. If the armed warlords were to be crowned and given what I thought was the cause of their fight, I reasoned, then perhaps some semblance of governance could’ve been put in place! Governance, mind you, no matter how weak and primitive, that could’ve lessened the misery of my own people! I am not ashamed of that position---I continue to hold it and that’s the reason I still think peace talks are the way forward.

Now the rise of Islamic Courts is a source of hope for me! In the first time in our civil war history a political group whose political platform is based on ideology rather than on tribe is slowly emerging. You consider me a remnant of the defeated lot, I know I can’t dislodge you from that rotten hole, but I don’t feel so defeated now when I watch the shoots of hope from Mogadishu! Very hard to believe that’s coming from someone whom you think of as a lackey of the old man. My loyalty lies not with the clan but with reason and faith---alien concepts to some of your secessionist folks. I know.

But for the sake of argument, and to entertain you a bit, to think Puntland and its interest in the south will vanish with the old man’s looming demise is a third grade thinking adeer. How could you commit such a schoolboy mistake? Is it because you rascally envision that the relationship between the old man and your political supporter (though reluctant a bit) Ethiopia would end by his demise and hence secessionist’s cause would be better served? Is that how your thinking goes? Adeer face the music as it were and realize that Puntland as a political entity whose tribes are fundamentally opposed to your cause is there to stay! The south and its politics are gradually shifting to new and realist groupings whose political ideologies are deeply seated in religion and hence naturally stand against division and separation. What that means is there are no new friends to win even if the old man is removed from the political equation. By his absence the role of Puntland will be considerably enhanced and not diminished. Somaliland under the secessionist rule on the other hand is sadly reduced to a big zero on the left side of the equation---irrelevant! There is a potential that secessionist political grip could slip and new and practical thinking could emerge out of Somaliland’s politics. If and when that happens Somaliland would secure a respectable seat in the Somali body politics. Before then however you’re watching helplessly a clausal events that could influence your future. The irony of course is you don’t think so!

Time will tell what tomorrow brings.

Gabbal   

Or at worst, what we have in you, is the sort of fellow, who will attempt that classical “bait-and-switch†exercise of trying to short-change any straight forward transaction of reasoned discussions, that those who came to see, the “white-in-your-eyesâ€, so to speak, where your argument is concern, in any given occasion will be rather disappointed when they realised, that you never had the intention to stick with the remit that had occasioned this debate in the first place; but, merely, your attempt was all along, to draw others into false perspective of thinking that you are also holding this argument from your end, as best you could possibly do.

Whilst all along, what you were hoping, is to have an opening or a lee-way within the margin of this argument, which could allow you to then try to change the whole arguments from it’s well-established moorings, particularly from it's mid-course of that same discussion, towards, where you wanted all along this debate to go to; with the aid of the flimsiest of all mother-of-excuses, and with a touch of sleight of hand added to bargained; as if those who are observing your "bait-and switch" exercise towards the gist of this debate, will not notice your tiresome mendacity.

What a hit!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Awoowe, the man has lost. He will go down leading a pack of warlords whom he shares neither principle nor clan. The only similarity they share is being a political puppet for Ethiopia I suppose. What a shameful legacy.

As they say in Mudug cimri tegey ceeb laguma sagootiyo. This precisely what he is doing. Ina Yeey :mad:

My dear Mr Oodweyne (aka Tolstoy), or as I like to refer to him Maestro Commodus,

I see you are still at it catapulting the neighbourhood to an early doze with your telltales of heroism, bravado of belonging to “victorious lot†wielding empty spade laden with half truths and homegrown spinnings only woven to satisfy your lost soul. Victimism and defeatism, my dear boy is a commodity widely on sale in the Western regions of the former British Somaliland, and if it is true history, not the homegrown assertions regaled to massage thy egos for the mourning ladies on display we are to trade, then recount bona fide events, should you dare.

But, for argument sake, let us conclude as claimed that you indeed are the “victorious†ones whereas “us – by that I shall construe along clan lines as derived from your continuous mentioning of the late dictator - inaBarre†shall be known as the “defeated†lot. Here, I shall depart an old verse from the late inaAbdulle Hassan spun at a time when the “victorious†lot were rationing on cowsdrops in the Togdheer plateau “...â€

"...Naasilo xun baa lagu yaqaan nimanka Iid…re

wax ka niiqsan toban jeer kuwii naaqurta lahaaye

Nasab hadaad tihiin gaaladaad nici lahaydeene.

Naxli baad ka dhigateen halkaan narriga lahaye

Nasteexadu waxay idinla tahay naafacaan jirine

Ka nacawdu sheydaamadaad nacam tiraahdaane.

Naar-quutayaal iyo kufraad nebiya mooddeene

Naartii waxaa idinku guray nibiriyaashiiye

Nasaarada waxaw taabacdeen waa najuusnimo e.

Naagow tihiin ferenjigii, nalashka dheeraaye

Nacalluhu kuwuu fuulay baad daba nushlaysaane

Naamuuskiin wuxuu jabay markaad nacabka raacdeene..."

Men of true nationalism and victory, eh? These were the “victorious lotâ€, where they not? Fancy telling the lads in SOL what year the cited verses were of? How selective one becomes as one slices events of history to one’s feeble pleasures and flips for one last drop – only fools hear not of past years.

Rather tempting it was to pen a rather lengthy response, yet recalled our resident Maestro Commodus learnt not from face to face combat, for none he had seen, yet gallant, gutsy and stout he blathers from distant corners, thusly I shall not bore the rest of the congregation with similar poppycock.

“Cakuye taariikh iyo gabanada Iid....r…â€

Baashow – you seem to be committing Alfonzo crime of moving the timelines and the historical bar beyond 1991, which is the year history had began so far as our Maestro Commodus is concerned, for any talk of prior years, historical events or past political sidings is non entity for our resident spinster.

And for what it is worth, I am of the opinion that inaYusuf is in a far better position today than he had been a year ago when he had been written off of possessing no political stock. Whether he shall mount the stallion to the green pastures of Banadir or not is a different matter. A betting man, I am. And my sterling is on the stallion. Fortune teller, I am not unlike our Maestro to predict the comings of tomorrow, but rainy days are yet to come.

Tata…

AYOUB   

^^^

It's the infrerioty make you cower under the likes Col Yey, Gen. Siyaad and Mullah Xassan. Ever wondered why it's always peaceful up there when there no-one taking advantage of your complex? Would you like to share with us what the likes of you'll are hoping to gain by supporting the likes of Yey? Perhaps- knowing how low you always tend to aim - he promised to re-instate the likes of you to the Wakaaladdaha as the resented pen-pushing subordinates who used to behave as human isbaaro .. smile.gif

What is it Sam, what is it?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

True that I’ve supported the outcome of Somali Reconciliation Conference in Kenya. But that was not out of political conviction rather it was out of practical consideration of Somalia’s dire human suffering.
If the armed warlords were to be crowned and given what I thought was the cause of their fight, I reasoned, then perhaps some semblance of governance could’ve been put in place! Governance, mind you, no matter how weak and primitive, that could’ve lessened the misery of my own people! I am not ashamed of that position
---I continue to hold it and that’s the reason I still think peace talks are the way forward.

Now the rise of Islamic Courts is a source of hope for me! In the first time in our civil war history a political group whose political platform is based on ideology rather than on tribe is slowly emerging.
You consider me a remnant of the defeated lot, I know I can’t dislodge you from that rotten hole, but I don’t feel so defeated now when I watch the shoots of hope from Mogadishu! Very hard to believe that’s coming from someone whom you think of as a lackey of the old man.
My loyalty lies not with the clan but with reason and faith
---alien concepts to some of your secessionist folks. I know.

But for the sake of argument, and to entertain you a bit,
to think Puntland and its interest in the south will vanish with the old man’s looming demise is a third grade thinking adeer
. How could you commit such a schoolboy mistake? Is it because you rascally envision that the relationship between the old man and your political supporter (though reluctant a bit) Ethiopia would end by his demise and hence secessionist’s cause would be better served? Is that how your thinking goes?
Adeer face the music as it were and realize that Puntland as a political entity whose tribes are fundamentally opposed to your cause is there to stay
!

Clearly that's beyond duplicity if you ask me, but it all makes sense in your mind, does'nt it?

^^Care to tell us, good Ayoub, what it’s that suggests a ‘clear duplicity’ to you in my post? I see none!

Af-ka hadalka waxa uumiyuhu moodaayaa odaga reeroode’e

Anse ogi halkaad Maahirow iin ku leedahay’e :D !

Need I tell you, my good man, that familiar tactics have been tried on me before but all failed to exact a dent on my highly groomed self :D ! You need to rise above this, mate, or substantiate it so I can give you a response!

It was a d/p :D , but since good Oodweyne has promised to vomit at me i must tell him that, lest he misunderstood, i am not here for dirtying my hand with that. Iska aayar adeer :D ! Secessionist is a failed experiment is all I am saying. It won’t work!

Paragon   

I like the flip the topic took-from Baydhabo, Yey and to Puntland, Somaliland and Somalinimo. This is not to mention Islaannimo. Bal inoo sii wada dooda please :D . Very enjoyable indeed.