Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Kismaayo being shaken by another bout of civil unrest.

Xoogsade   

Horn, I am not aware of what is going on at the higher level. Barre Hiiraale went to Kismayo to defend his clansmen as you used to say sometimes when people questioned why he went there to begin with. After his take-over of the town with the help of his friends, many residents were faced with insecurity. Barre Hiiraale was unable to control everything that went on in that town. He had opposition from his clansmen based on management and economy. They skirmished amid town sometimes. As the norm was for a city ruled by men who are not affliated with islamic law, some residents were evicted from their homes. The city got an influx of somalis from mudug who strained the already strained situation in the town. I have no problem with somalis from anywhere coming to any city provided they are not taking over what belongs to other somalis. that is what happened in many instances. Businesses had to hire men from Mudug to ensure their safety etc. If Barre Hiiraale failed to give justice to an oppressed somalis in that town, wouldn't you ask for his removal considering the plight of others who were negatively affected by his rule? What is more improtant? clan prestige or justice for all no matter the means and who brings that justice? I am not saying Barre was personally involved in what was going on in that town but people who hailed from his clan were causing mischief knowing Barre was powerless to stop them and they fought him back if he wanted to address their mischief and stop them. We can't deny that. Qabiil markaa isticmaasho cid war kaa maqleyso malahan because you are equally in the mud with others so why would they listen to you? Ina adeerkaa aa xabad kugu dhufanaayo.

Haddii caddaalad la eego, xukun dadka nabad galyadiisa damaana qaadi waayay oo qabiil ku dhisnaa maxuma in meesha laga saaro bro.

Barre Hiiraale may be the man you believe in firmly but others had problems with him.

Gabbal   

Xiin

Ciyaari waa gelin dambe. Bacdul howsha socotee inoo tahay. ;)

Xoogsade-

Do differentiate between fact and unsubstantiated opinion next time will ya? Barre was getting ready to leave the place right after the formation of Jubbaland State. Sababtaa kali un weeye waxuu meesha usii fadhiyey. Howshaasne inuu damaystiro weeye waxa kali u haatan Kismaayo ka dan leeyahay.

Barre Hiiraale"xilka waan wareejinayaa haddii la dhiso Mamaulka Jubbaland 19,08,06

Taleexi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Indhacadde waa jirranyaheye (i heard) ee haloo soo duceeyo adeer.
:D

Aideed iyo Siyad Bare-na waa reer aakhiroode Alle ha u naxariisto, hana loo duceeyo.

Good anaylasis Xoogga. Midda kale Xoogsadow, Barre is from luuq i heard (Allah yaclam) so if that's true why he doesn't try to better Luuq's, and Gedo's for that matter, political and economic stalemate instead of vying for Kismayo, a city his clan are one of many clans residing it to which they have no particular claim? Mindless iga dheh.

Horn doesn't want to address that understandibly, i might add!

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Indhacadde waa jirranyaheye (i heard) ee haloo soo duceeyo adeer.

Aideed iyo Siyad Bare-na waa reer aakhiroode Alle ha u naxariisto, hana loo duceeyo.
^^Intii dhimatay Allaha u naxariisto. Inta jirran Allaha caafiyo. Caqiidka iyo Barrena Allaha waxa fiican tuso---iyo kuligeenba, yaa Mansa

RedSea   

Assalamu calykum,

Folks we need to look at both issues, assuming there are two sides to the story as one might expect it to be.

The courts need to bring a resolution about to this problem of civil unrest,in which one can't deny of its existance. Surely enough, Kismayo is divided into various rival sub clans.

Since Barre Hiiraale was by birth from one the sub clans, they feel (his sub clan) that their man, they protector, their hero, is hereby made to hit the road, thus you are experiencing this continous civil unrest which is caused by the sub clan in which Barre Hiiraale was a member of, largely due to lack of trust of the courts by this particular folks.

On the hand of the story, there are members of other tribes living whithin Kismayo whom didn't have much love for Hiiraale to begin with , mostly pro col.Omar Jess and Gen.Morgan's , whom their supposed heros were chased out of the city by Col. Barre Hiiraale.As result, they support the courts,not because of what they are,but because they are the enemy of their enemy,which makes them their friend.

My input or sort of advice to the courts, would be to bring the leaders,the elders,the Ugaas of each sub clan living within the city, hold a huge gathering, explain exactly why they are there and what they aim and agenda is. To clearify and answer each little question that might be raised by one side or the other. Create trust and rid the mistrust that some of the residents in Kismayo are experiencing. Create bonding between the divided sub clans, so that they may stand on one side of the aisle rather than be oppenent to one another. I say there is a mistrust that is growing,in which one side is satisfied since Barre Hiiraale isn't in control over the city, the other the opposite, but neither side believes the goodwill of the courts as of now, make that happen and deliver the message to each and every resident in the city is my advice being put forth.

To my dear brother Horn: Ciyaari waa galin danbe? walaal, ciyaar mataagna xaaladu. Lix iyo toban sano ayuunbay ciyaartu socotay, wax dhamaadaba miyanay ahayn.Haduu Barre Hiiraale soo laabto, dhib, dhaawac, dhibasho, qax, mooyee wax kale oo ka iman kara ma iisheegi kartaa? waa maya.Markaa let us hope not, for the sake of lives being spared.

P.s we know you folks can fight and all,but throw the rusty Khlashnokov aside,turn the pages, hope everyone in Kismayo can enjoy the peaceful state of mind that you have as you sit in your confy living in abroad---it's only fair. I doubt Hiiraale would make that happen,give peace a chance yaa walaal.

salamu calaykum and Ramadan Kariim.

Paragon   

Horn: That infact Barre was fair...

:D Horn my brother, is it me or is there an oxymoron in that short semi-sentence of yours? Lol. How can a Warlord be a Warlord, and yet be fair? Is it like the Honourable Thieft? Or the Noble Lie, or indeed the Savage Noble kinda thing? Adiguun bal naga dhaadhici sida uu 'Dagaal Ooge' hadana Xaq Soore ku noqon karayo sxb? smile.gif

Teeda kale, I thought Xiin and infact Xoogsade and I were in support of the Courts even before Kismayo was in the context of discussion?

War maad deysaan reerka. This is news is changing somalia's politics as people protest where they wouldn't even dare to come out of their homes before when new malitia takes control of a city. Horn, we know who is protesting so stop telling people that real kismaayans are out on the street throwing rocks and burning tires. This is Barre's supporters only.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Santaaro-Saaxiib:

War maad deysaan reerka. This is news is changing somalia's politics as people protest where they wouldn't even dare to come out of their homes before when new malitia takes control of a city. Horn, we know who is protesting so stop telling people that real kismaayans are out on the street throwing rocks and burning tires. This is Barre's supporters only.

Barre's supporters tira badanaa maashallah.

Also, something you and Xiin might try to hide.

Qaar ka mid ah Beelaha ku dhaqan Jubbooyinka oo qaadacay Maamulka Maxkamadaha ay Kismaayo ka sameeyeen.

Muqdisho, Sabti, 07 Oct. 06 Simba Radio

Qaar ka mid ah Beelaha ku dhaqan Gobalada Jubbooyinka ayaa sheegeen ineysan ku qanacsaneen Maamulka Midowga Maxaakiimta Soomaaliyeed ay shalay kaga dhawaaqeen degmada Kismaayo.

Iyadoo xalay magaalada Kismaayo uu ka dhacay Mudaaharaadyo rabshado wata oo loogu soo horjeeday maamulkii shalay Golaha Maxkamadaha kaga dhawaaqeen magaalada Kismaayo, kuwaasi oo ay soo abaabuleen qaar ka mid ah shacabka ku dhaqan magaalada Kismaayo.

Qaar ka mid ah Siyaasiyiinta beesha Harte ayaa maanta ka hadleen sida loo magacaabay maamulkii shalay oo la qorsheynayo inuu gobolada Jubooyinka uu ka howl galo.

Col. C/nuur Jaamac oo ka mid ah Siyaasiyiinta Beesha ***** ee ku dhaqan gobolada Jubooyinka ayaa ka hadlay sida ay beeshiisa u arkaan maamulkii shalay lagu dhawaaqay waxuuna sheegay in Mas'uuliyiintii shalay maamulka loo magacaabay ay intooda badan yihiin dad aan ka soo jeedin Gobolada Jubooyinka sidaas darted ay beesheedo qaadacday dhawaaqista maamulkaas.

Golaha Maxkamadaha Islaamiga Soomaaliyeed ayaa xalay sheegeen in dadkii soo abaabulay banaanbaxyadii rabshadaha watay ay yihiin dad daneynaya iney qasaan amaamka iyo kala dmabeyta Gobolada Jubooyinka.

Simba Media Center , Mogadishu

Gabbal   

More news from your corners.

Xaalada Magaalada Kismanyo ay aad u kacsantahay, Shacabkii Magaalada Kismanyo iyo Maxkamaduhuna ay Gabi ahaanba kala dhinteen.

Posted to the Web Oct 07, 15:09

Waaraysi Dhinacya badan taabanaya ayaanu la yeelanay waxgarad iyo Cuqaal ku sugan magaalada Kismanyo, Waxayna sheegeen in Xaalada Magaalada Kismanyo ay aad u kacsantahay, Shacabkii Magaalada Kismanyo iyo Maxkamaduhuna ay Gabi ahaanba kala dhinteen.

Mudanahaan ku sugan Magaalada kismanyo oo aanan Magaciisa sheegi karin arimo amnigiisa ku saabsan awgeed ayaa sheegay in wixii xalay ka danbeeyay ay magaaladu tahay mid ku jirta xaalad dagaal, oo u dhaxaysa, shacabka iyo Maleeshiyaadka maxaakimiinta, waxa uuna tilmaamay in Maleeshiyaadka magaalada joogta aysan ahayn kuwo xalin karin khilaafaad ama kacdoonka shacabka, waxayna u badanyihiin dhalinyaro aad u da’yar oo aan qaarkood diin iyo kitaab shaqa ku lahayn.

Mudanahaan ayaa sheegay inay jiraan Maleeshiyaad ajaanib ah oo ku sugan magaalada kismanyo, waxa uuna tilmaamay in aanay qarsoonayn oo ay dadkoo dhan u muuqdaan, cidii magaalada kismanyo ku sugana ay si sahlan u arki karto, waxa uu sheegay in Maleeshiyaadka oromadu ay aad ugu egyihiin soomaalida, waxa nuuna tilmaamay in la garankaro oo kaliya marka lala hadlo, ama wax la waydiiyo.

Mudunuhu waxa uu sheegay in dad badan xabsiga loo taxaabay, qaar kalana xabado lala dhacay, iyada oo shacabku ay mutaysteen caburin ah ninkii hadla dil ama xarig.

Isku soo wada duuboo kacdoonka shacabka Magaalada Kismanyo ayaa ah mid dhabar jab wayn ku ah Maleeshiyaadka maxaakimiinta, oo meelo badan oo soomaaliya ka mida ah ku tagay duulaan hubaysan, waxaana hubaal ah in aanay magaalada kismanyo ku sii nagaan karayn hadii aanay kalsooni ka haysan shacabka magaalada.

Idamaale News

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

^Cut the spin. You support them because it was Barre in Kismaayo.
;)

Alleyle Oodweyn baa si fiican kuu soo qabtay; The Story of Xiin: From Cabdulahi Yusuf to Yusuf Siyaad Indhacade.

Kismaayo waa loo soo socdaa, mark my words.

p.s. I love the hypocrisy in this statement.
;)

quote:

Soomaali qabiil maaro looga heli maayo lamana qancin karo maamulwalba oo la sammeeyona qolaa eed sheeganaysa.

Exactly!! Tan kale. Horn-oow, ina-adeer, runta u sheegtay kor iyo hooose, but to a deaf man it makes no difference at all miyeesan ka dhignayn. Waa dambey garan. Tan kale I am happy in aad ogsoon tahay dadka (tre-colari) ee midabo badan ee hadba heees iyo melodi cusub ku soo heesaya. :D

Ramadan Kareem

am