Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalia's problem; Dishonesty.

RedSea   

salamu calaykum,

some of you might ask why excatly I am saying these and you may still don't realize the reason the problems are still facing Somalia. The fact of the matter is that most of somalis have deep hatred towards each other. They act nice and sadened by problems facing Somalia yet when they get together, they are totally different. Anyone who spends the day with particullarly southern Somalis will find out why somalia is stillwhere it's today. After years of war and destruction, most of Somalis haven't learned anything from it. They still continue to fight with their tangues and if possible their hands. They wouldn't like to see others succeed. let us take Somaliland as an example; I heard few non somaliland citizens who say good things about Somaliland. The rest are all negative and biase towards the succes of Somaliland. They preach Somaliweyn on the streets and yet they can't bring two boys from two tribes together. if there were love any love between somalis then you would have a point of calling Somaliland somalidiid, but as long as the rest of somalia is in turmoil, and hatred is still the factor in somali households , it would be absoletly rediculous to point the fingure at Somaliland for deciding to shut their ears from their backward bretherns. Somaliland chooses to move forward with the world and nothing but positive should be said about that. If anybody is refusing anything, it's then Somalia for being nabadiid. They should be taking Somaliland as an example and strive towards peace and stability in their regions. So if you are one of those people, please stop arrogant,wake and update yourself. smile.gif

ooo Here go again,

Saaxib...Waa adiga nacaynayee Somaliland Yaa kugu Haysta......Mase Markaa rabtid inaa daac daac sato baa reer koonfur soo raasataa.

The rest are all negative and biase towards the succes of Somaliland

Why don't you read wat you posted above n see if you said anything positive about Somalia.

Be positive n unbaised then maybe others will follow your suit.

N plz enough with self-righteous crap....At end of day, you are just another maryooley with da triats like any other Maryooley in da horn. So calm down kid.

RedSea   

Brother, you haven't been probably paying attention to the events happening around you everday,so let enlighten you. In the past 3 years Puntland has been making tribal campaing to undermine the peace and stability of somaliland. Puntland proved incopable of doing a thing to Somaliland, so they decided to put claims to sool regions of Somaliland sice they are from the same clan family. this foolish acts of Puntland will only undermine the future of eastern Somalilander. Puntland is no help to sool just visit the websites from Las Anod, they clearly state that Puntland contributed anything it's take over of Las Anod. That is what I mean idiotic, and indeed it's crazyness and arrogance.

SOO MAAL   

The fact of the matter is that most of somalis have deep hatred towards each other.

Don’t be self-righteous, I guess you are one of them and probably have hatred against the people of Sool Sanaag and Cayn, you refer these regions wrongly as ‘eastern Somaliland’, personally as native of Sool that’s insulting certainly you have to apologies if you respect other people’s views, if you want Somalis to respect your Somaliland to separate from Somalia, as well as you should respect the sool Sanaag and cayn to separate from inexistent Somaliland - It's the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. ... in Islam hadith says “"None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."

They act nice and sadened by problems facing Somalia yet when they get together, they are totally different.

True, they disagree how?

Anyone who spends the day with particullarly southern Somalis will find out why somalia is stillwhere it's today. After years of war and destruction, most of Somalis haven't learned anything from it. They still continue to fight with their tangues and if possible their hands. They wouldn't like to see others succeed. let us take Somaliland as an example; I heard few non somaliland citizens who say good things about Somaliland. The rest are all negative and biase towards the succes of Somaliland.

It is the opposite, it is Somaliland that want Somalia to fail by accusing that there chaos , warlords, terrorism etc in Somalia, as well Somalilanders love to blame Somalia for everything that is wrong with Somaliland from SSC regions issue, the lack of recognition of Somaliland, the assassination of foreigners in Somaliland, terrorism in somaliland etc

They preach Somaliweyn on the streets and yet they can't bring two boys from two tribes together.

You lost this point dear, Somaliweyn brought millions of Somali people from all Somali tribes together across Somali peninsula, on other hand Somaliland became one clan dream and was clearly evident in Somaliland’s elections that took place just yesterday.

if there were love any love between somalis then you would have a point of calling Somaliland somalidiid,

it is not a love issue, there is nothing wrong with calling a secessionist somalilander who don’t want to be a Somali from Somalia somalidiid, and there is nothing wrong calling people from sool Sanaag and cayn somalilanddiid since they don’t want to separate from Somalia.

but as long as the rest of somalia is in turmoil, and hatred is still the factor in somali households , it would be absoletly rediculous to point the fingure at Somaliland for deciding to shut their ears from their backward bretherns.

Now you spreading hate against Somali people

Somaliland chooses to move forward with the world and nothing but positive should be said about that. If anybody is refusing anything, it's then Somalia for being nabadiid.

You saying if Somali person is against Somaliland secession is nabadiid, but don’t you realize that somalilanders who are against the people Sool Sanaag and cayn for deciding to be integral part of Somalia are nabadiid? Or are you one of the hypo critics and using doublestandard !!!

RedSea   

Brother Somaal,

I have never wished my country and people to be in turmoil, but however I can't stand an ignorant one who after 15 years of hardship in Somalia still standing on the bases of what has broke Somalia apart. It's not Somaliland;s fault for its breakway. Somaliland happened as a result of your broken promise. Somalis from the north of Former Somali republic were among the most patriotic and supportive for their country more than anyone. They were all supportive of their government and its actions. It was you, the people who until today considered Afweeyne, a somali hero, who refused your somali brothers their right to share their country's responsiblilties. And please stop acting like you actually believe and practice the hadith you mentioned, those holy words of the prophet will curse you if mentioned them without any enternal believe. I am not complaining about anything that happened in the past. I have nothing to complian about, becasue thank Allah my country of Somaliland is at peace and I don't need your approval to see that. SSC regions are all in Somaliland the only reason Puntland is puting claims to them is becasue of clan affiliation with the people in those regions and that shows you how low level they are; still in the mess of clan after 15 years of bloody civil wars. Please I beg you to not say something I haven't said. I have no hatred towards any Somali, I like the Somalis who use their heads and all my Somali friends are all from the regions you mentioned.

So please brother stop hating yourself, it's obivous enough to see your hatred. finally, wouldn't you rather see ballot boxes rather than bloodshed?. Puntland wants bloodshed, because the people who will die in there are not their people and Somaliland wants peace and free elections. So brother it's your choice if you want to set yourself back and stay clan minded or march into the future with Somaliland.

It's funny RED sea you accuse you fellow Nomad of being ...how should i put it LOW LEVEL and yet you are just as LOW LEVEL as he is what with all your blubbing about the other side being Blood thirsty mad men who do not see the people of SSC as their own and only want to use them.

This is what i think.I think y'all should leave the people of SSC alone.They are a large proportion of somalis in SSC teritory and they are not people that neither you nor anyone else can speak for.They speak for themselves and you should all accept whatever decision they make for their own destiny.Unfortunately what we see here a a bunch of users who only want to use the good name of the people of SSC.In case you are all wondering who i am and where my loyalties lie well i am a unionist but believe in a free UNION not a forced one.If those in Woqoyi Bari as i know it want out, then ADIOS but i will not accept them forcing those in SSC when they dont want out.As long as you can accept that then we are cool with each other.

Beduine   

waryaa ilahay yaqaan!!

ma anagii laas caanood fadhinay baa walan, mise hargeysa laga heesaya.war sanduuqan yar aad la wareegeysid naga horqaad ama riyaale baan koofiyad uga tolaynaa.....

RedSea   

BADUINE,sxb, it's better for you to remain silent,because the people of your caliber do not deserve to have mouth to run. Don't spit out utter nonsense, because it will be posted and actually read by the people. Please make sense and stop lying, stop pretending to be in Las Anod when you are drinking cup of coffee sitting comfortably in your living room and stationed infront of the computer in your trunks. You have no idea the situation in which those honarable Somalilanders are going through. Just because you are afiliated from that tribe doesn't make you their spokesperson, they have representatives from that they elected to speak for them and your comments stand for nothing my brother. Don't bother to make any comments until you are sure to make sense my friend, or I won't waste my breath and my time on non subjective comments.

Peace.

SOO MAAL   

Dear Red Sea

You are suffering from a severe clan sickness, its you dear who believe a clan-state after 15 years, I am believer of United Somalia a country for all Somali people regardless of their clan affiliation unlike you, To make the actions of former president and victim ideology an excuse for Somaliland’s secession is not a sufficient argument. Oops I did said anything at all about somalia’s former president Siad Barre and did I refused any Somali brothers their right to share their country's responsiblilties. Man you must be crazy (Please I request you to not say something I haven't said, it is you see)

Oh I didn’t know your were against mentioning the words of our beloved prophet (pbuh). icaannot help you.

and I don't need your approval to see that

Neither Do I need your approval to see free Sool Sanaag and Cayn of United Somalia

In fact, Sool Sanaag and Cayn are part of Puntland, which is an integral part of Somalia.

Stop inciting hate between brotherly Somali people in north, I love all Somali people

finally, wouldn't you rather see ballot boxes rather than bloodshed?.

You saying that if sool sanaag cayn reject your ballot boxes, it is bloodshed? Cajiib than you are nabadiid

How about if we bring Puntland ballot boxes to hergeysa rather than bloodshed?

I am sure that it is Somaliland that wants bloodshed, because of their evil intentions of land expansion, and lack of respecting the SSC people’s wish, so no one in SSC regions want Somaliland ballot boxes. Brother I am for United Somalia and don’t to take part of your clan state of Somaliland, but for it is your choice if you want to your Somali brothers or entertaining clan utopia.

Jacpher   

With all due respect sxb, your ideas don’t go with the title of the thread and also your signature. I sense dishonesty within your post. Reserve your comments if you don’t have anything good to say about your neighbors. You’re just gassing up the flames. One must purge tribalism from his heart before speaking against it.

Nomads let's have a civil debate. No need to personalize it.

Beduine   

First of all Red sea, I dont think you deserve a long reply cause you are not worth the little precious time i have to come to a place like this. Seondly I feel sorry for you because you need a big dose of reality and the energy to get up from your computer and see the world around you, you probably live in cyberspace and listen to all this crap you hear about somaliland on somaliland websites, or are somalilanders in similar state of denial.Why is so difficult to understand thatmajority of people from ssc dont want to be part of your clan utopia land. Good for you guys if you are having elections and progress, but if you are so democratic then you should easily accept when other ppl dont want to see things your way. What honorable ppl that are working hard are you talking about,have they knocked on any LA residents house and asked for support in election( i would consider that hard work, cause they would probably get their *ss whooped)So listen brother/sista take it easy, you can still claim your utopia land but sanka ha iga mar marin,,,, and calling me tribalist that is unforgivable. I love all my somali brother and sisters that i do understand. By the way who named you sir intelectual, mr I'm gonna decide who makes sence and not...

waryaaa/nayaaa orodoo muus ku siibo, kadibna seef kor uutagan ku dul kuf....

qumane   

Dear Sheikh SooMaal with your great name and your argumant aren't equal, but any way you talk many times Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. If this names are same for those I know. Do you live hier alon what about other tribes who live now in Caynabo, Ceel Afwayn, Garadag, Ceerigaabo and othore distric which are in Sool and Sanaag reagon. Because Puntaland Chose Tribal borders not international borders what about ***** peoble in Etophia.

hey Red are you guilty conscious? lol... thanks for telling us what u believe in!!

newely brainshed slanders r the only that i usually see with this problem.

People take it easy, allow him to evolve himself from his nutshell.

Early contact with real people must be really interesting and entertaining for him.

He had now enjoyed his 15sec of fame and in the limelight.

Let's leave it there, thanks.