Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Warqadii ina Cigaal udiray Yuhuuda ( What A Shame)

Gediid   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Sorry to bust this little charade of sorts (I don't even know why you bother Bari), but there is something that caught my attention.

Gediid said:

quote:

Guraad get a life my man.....Aren't the Arabs making "PEACE" with Isreal or is that ok with you.

Are you making an excuse for Egal? Are you indirectly saying you agreed with his intention of sacrifing Islam in order to gain recognition from yahuuda?

This just just amazes me! Egal will not get you to heaven, only the Allmighty will. Remember that, dear brother Gediid.
Horn

Sorry since you seem to have minintrepreted my post , I will try to clarify my whole point in BOLD

INA EGAL(Ilaahey Ha U Naxariisto) WAS SMARTER THAN THAT. PLEASE DON'T TRY DISCREDITING SOMEONE LOVED BY HIS PEOPLE.HE WAS THE LEADER YOU NEVER HAD AND FOR NOW DO NOT HAVE.

Is that clear enough Horn oh by the way the very same man you loudly praise was in some ways a protege of who else(hint Ina ....).He gave him the financial backing to get started laakin turned on the master like a rabid dog.See where that got him.In case you wondering what I'm talking about since you sometimes go way offline,please refer to the last set of pictures you posted here.

Rokko   

Latiif, si baad u xiisaysantaheye saxib is daji. Mise you like drama iyo in xumbo la isku kiciyo markii Cabdullahi's tribe is mentioned. lol

What bothered me about your post was the fact that you were attacking another nomad with such statements as "Adeerkaa" and expecting to be applauded. lol

Besides, when you say "Ina doofaar" aren't you disrespecting a dead father who have done anything to anyone. Cabdullahi's father is not Doofaar. He was a true Somali who didn't commit any crime.

How would you react if I said Ina Cumar Jees the criminal is adeerkaa ama aabahaa? It is all about respect for the nomad. na'mean.

As far as Cabdullahi Yusuf being Weli Illaah (capital W and "e"), we all know his record na'mean. It is also good to point out that some nomads don't see him worse than any other warlord out there. For me, if I had a better choice, I would not make him my president.

On the Egaal (Allaha u naxariistee) letter, what satisfies me most is the fact that the Somaliland fellas are taking the time to say the letter is not real na'mean. It would have been a different debate if one Somalilander came out and defended its content na'mean. I must assume it is not real na'mean. No muslim person who is the president of a muslim nation can write such letter. The crowd in Hargiesa would have stoned him to death. People are very sensitive about their religion.

On Egaal(Illaahay ha naxariistee) being dead, saxib nomads always talk about SIYAAD BARRE, Caydiid and Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan. They are all dead whatever crimes they commited. So the topics about dead people should apply to all dead people na'mean.

one

I guess the somali race was unfortunately "blessed" with one too many idiots!!!!!......You know what, if many people here were alive in WWII, and were on the German side, they would automically qualified for the Third Reich and would been have on SS payroll....lol

People, atleast do yourself a favor, and be honest yourself and with each other. Stop using the words Sland and Pland as metaphor for the two qabiils that live in these regions. Why not just come out and say i hate that qabiil....atleast from there, you can start some sort of rehabiliation and the bact long road to sanity!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk being consumed by HATE.....lol

Ladiif   

Mobb Deep, I dont like drama iyo inaa xumbo la isku kiciyo marka Cabdullahi's tribe is mentioned balse is you who is paranoid and think when cabdullahi is mentioned, in qabiilkiisa loo quusayo oo loo duurxuli!! Walaal, hadhihin is daji, e waxaad tiraa aan is dajino kuligee!!

Ila fiiri tan Mobb Deep:

"I posted this facts not to dis-respect the dead man , but to show that somaliland(hargayiesa,berbera,burco) was and still licking for israel to gain regonition. and you all that somaliland is now opening its berbera port for ethiopia(an other enemy of islam and somalia) and for free" By GURAAD.

Sxb, maxiisaysni balse waxaan diidanahay DOUBLE STANDARDKA Guraad wado adna aad kuraacsantahay oo waadba kuqanacsantahay what he did, remember my earlier formula: Silence=Agreement!!

Talk abt respect to other nomads, i wonder why can't you see the disrespectful acts of Guraad to the somalilanders as well as all of us when he pulled off such as this dispeacable thread to insult and degrade marxuum Egal, r, Allah and to porttray landers and their leaders as he said, licking for gaalos while the puntland doing the same if not worse,? Oh! I forgot, isn't ur motto, "I'm not reer hebel so why bother"? If you cud only repply to Guraad and denounce the war xumo tashiilnimada uu meesha kabilaabey, waanba iska iloobilahaa waxan oo dhan.

The criminal Jees you mentioned and any other warlord is the flip side of the same coin. To answer your question of how wud I feel if your call him adeerkey, I wudn't mind it so long you have a cause to do so. If you think I wud defend a ruthless warlord like him, I would have defended him when MATKEY(an other nomad, i hope u recognize this user name) was discrediting and bad mouthing "AB-SAME" OO DHAN in his other post just B/C Oj belongs to this tribe. Wallahi, I wasn't even bothered to give him the answer he deserved and was asking for, b'cause I knew every warlord had done somthings that the normal nomad with DHIIG iyo DAMIIR isn't proud of and OJ wasn't an exceptional but that does not mean that any1 should paint the brush the whole reer hebel just b'cause this warlord belongs to them. NO, that is absolutely wrong. I hope I answered your question!!

hada kadib markaad wax saxayso, kabilow qofka xumaata bilaabay then ku xigsii kuwa kale oo lanasoco gari Allay taqaan not reer hebel. waku kaas!!

Gabbal   

This was the full text of your former post Gediid and you will see what I ment.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by guraad:

SmithNwestern ,Agree with you in that.

I posted this facts not to dis-respect the dead man , but to show that somaliland(hargayiesa,berbera,burco) was and still licking for israel to gain regonition. and you all that somaliland is now opening its berbera port for ethiopia(an other enemy of islam and somalia) and for free .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guraad get a life my man.....Aren't the Arabs making "PEACE" with Isreal or is that ok with you. (the rest of the quote is about Ethiopia and does not matter)

You are indirectly giving an excuse for that (cursed be it) letter. Which i should add has embarrassed us infront of the whole Muslim world.

code:

Contrary to what you try to picture me as, I respect Abdiqasim's stance against seccession, his religious personality, and his pro-Muslim, pro-Arab policy.

Gediid   

^^^^^^ My dear Horn what makes you think Ina Egal has written that letter and not some sicko who was out to tarnish the old man.Aside from all the arguments I know that you know Ina Egal did not write that BS.He was just smarter than that.

Mystery   

Gadiid don't waste your time with people who speak of Muslim unity yet support warlords who hide behind Islam. :mad:

Contrary to what you try to picture me as, I respect Abdiqasim's stance against seccession,
his religious personality,
and his pro-Muslim,
pro-Arab policy.

We know why he was religious and pro-Arab, to steal the money that the Arabs were giving to the people of Somalia.

Horn, why don't you answer the this, where did all this money go??? How much did you get?? :confused:

The chairman of the Somali parliament Abdullah Yitzhak said that Saudi Arabia vowed to offer to the Somali people financial aids estimated at
US $ 930 million
as a contribution to rebuilding the country and revive services establishments destroyed during the ten year of civil war in the country.

Gabbal   

Horn, why don't you answer the this, where did all this money go??? How much did you get??

quote:

The chairman of the Somali parliament Abdullah Yitzhak said that Saudi Arabia vowed to offer to the Somali people financial aids estimated at US $ 930 million as a contribution to rebuilding the country and revive services establishments destroyed during the ten year of civil war in the country.

If I new where any of the money went I would tell you, but "vowed" is very different than "given".

India   

Punite & Bari

What Men? Hon it is clear from this Puntland site that indeed the region lacks "the male" species.

Common, the best the place has to offer is you, Bunite, Smith and Co....hardly a description of men now are you?

My description of men is when I can differntiate between him and me. Now lets look at Bari-you femanine traits include:

Gossip

constant whining

Saar fever on SL

Spreading unfounded remours triggered by jelousy.

Rag wada niic ah ! not our cuppa of tea

Dusty

Blessed   

^^^^ is using 'femininity' as means of insulting others very wise? As a female, I am really offended that you chose to diss the brothers the way you did - I'd expect that from a chavenistic man but a sis.. never :(

This is pure qabyaalad, walaahi. Your all talking about Cigaal and Others (some painting them as the devils incarnate and others as a saint-depeding on wether his their qabiil / not :rolleyes: ).

But, ya'll seem t over look a minor detail, he is dead and his judgment is with Allah and pretty soon ya'll will be in the same position.. do you really think that your doing yourselves any justice by constantly advocating for qabyaalad, regionalism and xaaraam BS?

There is a hadith about those who strive for, fight for and get angry for nationalism, tribalism and the like - they die the death of jahiliya and will be punished accordingly.

Sheydaanka iska naara, man.. this shidh is so wack :eek: :rolleyes:

As for the letter, if he did do it Shame on Him, if he didn't then shame on those who resort to the use of cheap propaganda.

However, I will say that the actions of politicians do not represent the thoughts of their people. When did Somalias leaders start doing anything right?

Anyway, I get the feeling that guraad posted this to further the enmity between the people of Sland and Puntland (you seem to enjoy advocating for war between the two regions) - And the responses - so predictable :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: When are ya'll gonna retire from being propaganda ploys?

India   

Amuun Sis,

I take your points on board and having re read my post understand where you are coming from.

It was never my intention to incinuate that being women is a bad thing on the contrary sis but merly wanted to demonstrate that I find his/thier actions too much similar to that of women thus I see no grounds as to why I should consider them men ( if yuo read thier insult to SL ladies-you will understand where my answer is going).

On the issue of participation, I think that is upto indiviauls. I am glad I have come to discover how much hate Putland men have for Somaliland. As they say keep your friends close and keep your enemies EVEN closer.

Dusty.

Blessed   

^^^ Don’t take my last post too gravely, I was somewhat overwhelmed by the level of emotion directed at something so frivolous. In fact, it was more for my benefit – I just had to get it out of my system some how- to keep my thoughts on Somalis at a healthy rate.

Obviously, engaging in propaganda against tribes is not something that I am keen on but I guess ya’ll have every right to insult other tribes and assert pride in your own (the last is not really a bad thing).

As for insulting men by calling them women, walaal that is an extremely bigoted tactic, there is not a single argument that will make that acceptable to me. Whatever their comments, I don’t think that it is wise to debase yourself on the grounds of the ignorance of the few. You insulted women because they insulted your region… but you’re a woman .. I don’t understand and never will …….

Gediid   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

quote:Originally posted by Punite:

Hehehe, you mean pimp your ladies to Boosaaso where the grass is green? I agree
:DLOL@PUNITE! :D:D

I'm sure the dock workers and seamen will really like that :D

[/QB]

Ameeneh

As a Somali man I have been taught that kaftan is open but limited to men ONLY.Under no circumstances are we to indulge nor bring the good name of our Somali women into the picture.What we have here are 2 guys who are talking of prostituting Somaliland women around in Bosaaso.Thats just so UN-SOMALI and so lame.Walaahi I'm asking myself where they came from,meeyna Somaali aheyn mise si kale looga dhaqmaa meeshan eey sheeganayaan oo wax xaraan ahi maba jirto.What ever the reason I find myself at total loss of words and I hope someone will take action.

Ladiif   

^^^^^^sheki kuma jiro inaysan somali isku wada dhaqan ahayn!!

Ameenah, waaba yaabe, does the Golden rules of Sol apply to this part of the forum(POLI-WAR XUMO TAASHIIL ROOM)? There are so many inflamatory topics and it seems the admins dont mind that :confused: