Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Warqadii ina Cigaal udiray Yuhuuda ( What A Shame)

Blessed   

^^^ I hear you walaal. And hope Admin clears that comment up!

Punite and Bari N, your really shamed yourselve up with that one bro, for some1 that quotes Hadrawi in his signature (Bari M) you'd expect a little more than insults to women :rolleyes:

Subxaan Allah,

Haashim   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^^^

As for the letter, if he did do it Shame on Him, if he didn't then shame on those who resort to the use of cheap propaganda.

However, I will say that the actions of politicians do not represent the thoughts of their people. When did Somalias leaders start doing anything right?

:eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

Aammina Hadal adaa dhammeeyay, thanks walaalo, Soomaalidau way dhib jeceshahay, qof dhintay xataa ka baxsan mayo, kuwa noola may xisaabaan bal. I hope that ADMIN. should close this thread, waayo qabuurihiibaan faganaynaa :mad:

Blessed   

Latif, I just read your comment. You know, politics section isn't my domain but you can report posts to Admin and they will deal with it. In Sha Allah.

king_450   

Politics will always be Politics no matter what, but since there is a great censureship in SOL site, i was hoping this never have reached this point where we drag in Name Calling in Women.

It will be great if the ones who called Somaliland Women as W'Hores, to go back and edit their own writings and show some High Morale. As for the Letter, i don't think it is Legit ,just propoganda.Why are we getting this low.

Brother King, i hear you bro. There are some people here who are only here to start some tribal qeelo. People like Sumari, and his friend.

BN   

Gediid,

Nice editing. YOu deleted what Angel had said in Punite's post.

Originally posted By Angel dust

Darling like my sister Mystery says ---why bring the snm in her when the
young ladies
of Somaliland are trashing your *** like this.

Originally posted by Mystery:

Sista, why offer them SNM to take them when only our sisters would be enough to take their men. Please sista don't insult our men.

The discussion was not about the "women of somaliland" but between Guraad/Me & Angel and Mystery. It was about SSH/Puntland and how the SNM are not "required" since they(angel/Mystery) are able to whip the azzes of the men in the here and in Puntland. Not mention the clan-cleansing they want to do in Sool and Sanaag:

Originally posted by Angel Dust:

if any minority and yes the "d" group are minorties in all of SS&H want to be part of Somaliland-we say good riddence but the that Soil is ours and will always remain part of Somaliland-Cappichi abooweeeee.

I wonder how you guys(Gediid) missed these comments below:

Originally posted by Mystery:

Look at this forum for instance, do you see any of their women? No of course not, how can they be that educated enough to use the internet.

Now we know if we start getting a woman from that region joining the forum soon, it will the guys here dressed in dirac.

She wrote this on Page 2 we are now on Page 4 yet not a single person said anything!!!

:rolleyes: Let me guess...it's OK to insult women--as long as they are from North East!?!?!? :mad: :mad:

Talk about HYPOCRITS!!!!

Nin-Yaaban.....You so convienentaly forget to mention certain others who instigate qabiil talks.

Does Oodweyne ring a bell.....lol.....yu are funny man. I guess one of many who suffer from the selective memory syndrome

Gediid.....Soomaali ma jirto.....Anyway, The admins should have realised that all this qabiil talk would lead to this. These people were literally defaming the good citizens of Sland & Pland alike.

Blessed   

lol@ Bari. I guess, it is okay to insult women no matter. Seems like you and Dusty have the same tactic in rationalising your wrongs.. "well, she/he said that so its okay for me to say that" and

"you need to see it from my perspective, if he/she didn't make that comment, I wouldn't have made mine.." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gediid   

Bari Nomad

Haddi aad wax taqnid oo dhaqan lagugu soo barbarshey then you would understand what I'm getting at.Laakin I just wait for the Admin to make their decision on this matter.

Che

Dost qaabiil qabiil hee laakin culture ki taraf ladhi ki naam mamnooc hee...Understand.They say in Somali Dumar wey ku dhalen,kula dhasheen waana kuwaad ku dhambeyn...I don't think any MAN with enough wisdom would mention their good names in a political discussion.PERIOD

Faraax   

Why hasn't anyone tried to locate/contact this nonexistant organisation? I have and I know that the organisation and letter quoted are bollocks.

Deeq A.   

Punite, Mystery are not welcome here anymore. They are banned from Somalia Online.

These new guys didn't even pass their probation as newbies and they already got bussy trashing the forum.

Bari-Nomad and Angel-Dust, you should take this post by Admin as a warning. Remember, you are just one click away from loosing your membership if you try to break our rules again.

Nomads, the honorable thing to do is to private Admin for anything insulting you see here. That is if you want to help in keeping a leash on those who are violating the rules. Somalia Online forum is a getting very big and Inshallah we will be adding more moderators to this section soon.

One more thing about the open qabiil talk. Please don't use any Somali qabiil names on our forum.

Latiif, please don't use qabiil names on the forums again. We don't have to tell you this because you already know about our policy. Open qabiil talk is just not acceptable on our forums.

As for others trying to avoid the rules and using letters like "D" and "I" to stand for qabiils, that is still against our rules. This is a warning. PLEASE DON'T USE THAT TACTIC ON THIS FORUM. IT WILL NOT WORK.

BN   

I guess the argument went bit too far on both sides. My apologizes if any NW ladies were offended.

Ma'salaam

Originally posted by Admin:

Bari-Nomad and Angel-Dust, you should take this post by Admin as a warning. Remember, you are just one click away from loosing your membership if you try to break our rules again.

Thank you admin. Now Bari, iliima digin ha oran sxb markii lagu buriyo.

I would like to see Guraad banned, more than i want to see Bari-nomad banned though. Because he starts all kind of stuff.