Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

SSC Eyes 'United' Somalia [Al Jazeera VIDEO]

Abtigiis   

Libaahe,

Midnimada Somaliland'na muqadas ma aha mar ta Somalia hadaanayn aheyn. Consistency please.

Tan kale, ciidankii Siyaad Barre hal qabiil uun ma aheyn, yet you fought it as if it was a clan. Askari lagu dhax badhxo ciidanka 'rer-aqoonsi doon' kama dhigayo ciidan qaran.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Libaahe,

Midnimada Somaliland'na muqadas ma aha mar ta Somalia hadaanayn aheyn. Consistency please.

Tan kale, ciidankii Siyaad Barre hal qabiil uun ma aheyn, yet you fought it as if it was a clan. Askari lagu dhax badhxo ciidanka 'rer-aqoonsi doon' kama dhigayo ciidan qaran.

Midnimida Onlftu manay muqadis ahayn, mise idinku wixi Ethiopia la dagalama ba wax baad ku darsataan, Eritrea ba maad ku biirtaan hada :D

Duufaan   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Ferguson, horta wa ruunta midniimo ba wax lagu gara or laysku dhaafa, laakinse that is not always the case
:D
USP were very united in the 1990's but were still defeated it shows even if people are united they can be defeated at times, it's all about warfare tactics.

Ps Siyaasaada ethiopiana kuma jirto jamuuhiiriyaada Sland, although trade & economical, security ties do exist, but not on political terms.

This sister can not diffrentiate the true from what her family told.

Where the SNM defeated USP?. USP was only a political organisation. SNM began hawd in 1983 and was defeated end of 1988. All villages between Gorgor to Gaashaamo were visited, even the xabashi could not protected. These SNM tribes who began the war are very peacefull these days and not likely to start another war forever.

You should not brag on ceerigaabo status and civilian killed ceerigaabo and boorame in 1990. Because you people always complain about being treated unfair

Saalax   

Duufaan, erigavo iska ilow horta, talk about how xudun got captured within a day by Col.Libaahe :D or either when jidaali was captured? :D or the famous lafweyne, sanirgood battles where the whole community fled to las anod. :D

Duufaan   

siter I am from hawd. I knew the attack of xudun where some people I know died. exactly 17 poeple who was praying Ciid. So I know too the entire Sanaag including Ceelafweyn and badweyn were also visited.

So now stop braging

Saalax   

Sanaag is a unfriendly territory for the sool community overall, i don't even know why there is a extra "S" in the SSC part representing sanaag when we both know if xaklojaafiye and his SSC ragtags step a foot on sanaag they will be shot on a broad daylight.

Amistad   

"a young fighting force where discipline is an ongoing problem" ...AK-47 discharges in the background and the kids start running around.

Wow, from the looks of that group, I think they should try harder to pursue diplomacy if possible, cause they dont stand a chance.

A_Khadar   

^ That is your simple view but if you it's the way you put it, SNM will move on long ago...

As to this, Aljazeera showed it's partial broadcasting..Well done.

The SSC second man "Sabarey" clearly defined the mission of this group which aint only SSC people but entire Somali unity.

Amistad   

I can relate to what you are saying, I am a firm believer that Somali unity should happen for everyones sake, but you can not do that halfway, it has to be a total commitment from all sides.

Ive always made my stance clear here that SL & PL should think about inviting the TFG and combine resources together to fight a common enemy of the Somali people in a power sharing deal, that would benefit the people as a whole. It would be a smart move that defies most Somali logic for some reason. Fiefdom-ism.

This weak SSC group represents one thing only.... their own demise. They are not a force to be reckoned with and are their own worse enemy. If SSC really stands for Somali unity they should take their message to the TFG or wherever they can have their voices heard via a Parliamentarian voice and try to really stand for something other than clan politics.

Aaliyyah   

I am a supporter of shiekh sharif and the TFG regardless of their lack of efforts in the matter of SSC.

With that been said ask yourself Why should the SSC bring the issue of "SSC regions" to the TFG, doesn't the TFG represent Somalia, all the regions included. Which means they should do something about the issue of laascanod and SSC. How can they allow Somaliland to take over regions that are part of Somalia with the intention of getting so called recognition.

I am sorry you can not blame the SSC group and ask them hey why didnt they bring the issue up? like what kind of government is oblivious to the fact that part of the country they are suppose to represent is being taken over by a region that claims to not be part of somaliwayn? We are not talking about here regions who recognize the fact that they are part of somaliwayn who are expanding to other regions within Somalia. Then that would be a totally different issue and then you can call the ssc group a clan group who dont want be part of puntland or whateveeland for clan basis. But, here we are talking about a region who is saying hey I want that region (ie laascaanod in this case) and once I get it and securre its territory I am hoping to be recognized by the international governments as a country of my own. In that case doesnt the SSC group have every right to do whatever it takes to secure their regions and maintain their dignity and somaliwayn??..

seriously walaal think before you talk.

But, regardless of all this the fact that the TFG is failing the people of ssc and even failing the somalis in hamar. After all they were suppose to properly solve the issue of alshabab whether they fought them fiercly or even negotiate with them. I am still hopeful that one day somalia will be peaceful both the south and North and that the TFG will act like a somali government. And, shiekh sharif will uphold that beautiful speech he gave the day he was given the position of presidency.

salaam

Originally posted by Amistad:

I can relate to what you are saying, I am a firm believer that Somali unity should happen for everyones sake, but you can not do that halfway, it has to be a total commitment from all sides.

Depends on what u mean by "All sides" but looking back at the history it is only Somaliland that has been pushing for the failed "Unity" while others were just taking the chance to get the power.

Now Somaliland is not there anymore you can see they can't get along with each other and turned out to be warlords, terrorists, anarchists and so on ................ few of them are still clean though but powerless.

Aaliyyah   

^regardless of whether Somaliland can get along with other regions in Somalia or not. That doesnt give Somaliland the right to take over a territory for their own wishful recognition. And, if they think xoogg baa wax lugu hela. Just like they been doing for over two years taking over other people's regions by force?? do they really think xoog in meel lugu tago?? just go back a little in history when siyad barre was a president for good 20 years and the somaliland people were claiming to be treated unfairly or whatever by the government and made the SNM militia in 1981...Do you really think other people are not as capable??

xooga cidna meel ma geeyo...qofkasta oo xoog meel ku haysta meel daran bu ku danbeenaya

hadana kolay hadaan ka hadlo arinta laascaanod iyo ssc hadal way dhaaftay oo somaliland had over two years to leave LA and peacefully control their three regions (berbera burco and hargaisa)...so aad aragno xoog iyo dagaal ciduu wax u faaideeyo?? dabcan reer ssc dhib badan kasoo gaadhasa haday tahay ciyaal wayeel dumar (but similar thing can be said abt the 88 war..... freedom has its price). Somaliland dadka ahna kolay wax militia ka ahen mesha kuma dhimanaso oo their wives and kids are safe in burco hargaisa etc and in that case you do not expect me to sympathise men who on their own free will left their cities and came for nothing more than aggression...

Of course, there is still room for the Somaliland militia to pack their bags and go back to their cities. But, I don't believe that will happen. From what we see for over two years they will do whatever it takes to try to get their recognition even take territoties that are not rightfully theirs forcefully. And, in that case the people of SSC will do whatever it takes to get their regions back. And, that includes putting their lives in the line if they have to. There is no turning back....

salaam