Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Buulogaduud has been overran: Koojaar captured alive, Afgaduud unknown dead or alive.

Originally posted by Allamagan:

You see... I was right! when I wrote the above post. The defeated TFG-clan went on rampage through the net. They took their only open option as predicted,
the Propaganda way
:D

Ninkii muxuu yiri: "Alloow ma kaga dararamsiiyey!" I am enjoying Duke and Co's effort to flood us with all these rubish..so fill us in yaa jameeca!
:)

Mr. Magan Winning is good, but, making you happy is good for us, if you let it. Just like training makes you a better, playing mind game losing trains your mind to set new goals and will make you realize, there is always going to be someone better than you. To become better, you must learn from the mistakes you make and correct them for future confrontations. It's not who you beat in competition, it's how much better you performed than the last time.

Macalimuu Relax! Relax! Relax! Get comfortable and take a deep breath using your stomach muscles to let in the most amount of air possible. Then, let it out slowly. Do this several times to reduce your farxad gariirka.

Contenue killing children and women . Don't stop looting . Islaantii maxeey tiri God ha qodin hadaa qodinah hadheereen in aad ku dhici doontid ma ogid.

I pray with my fellow nomads who have families in kismayo for the safty of their families.

Cige   

Idinka oo reer somalia ah ,,,,,,,,,,,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL war maad is daysaanniin reer soomaaliyeey.