Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Somaliland Election Countdown

Qudhac   

oodweyne

sxb sxb i thought you knew better than this, dont argue with these defeated lot, especially when it comes those little furry maakhirians loool, sxb their fate is not in their hands so what can they conjure up....

anyway who do you think will win this long awaited tussle eh, i always had you down as UDub kinda guy since oodweyne folks usually tend to vote that way... what do you think..

and if kulmiye wins how do you think their policy will be to the defeated lot do you think they will take their foot off the gas...

Originally posted by Qudhac:

oodweyne

anyway who do you think will win this long awaited tussle eh, i always had you down as UDub kinda guy since oodweyne folks usually tend to vote that way... what do you think..

I was not the only one that gauged Oodweyne's political loyalty to Riyaale after all.

Oodweyne well put Lets just wait and see one thing is for sure the people want change. How ever the people will make the decision.

Kulmiye has a very big chance to win this time I am certain About that and the capital Most likely will go Kulmiye.

Norf, what do you think of the show? The people want change huh? Stay in the sideline, you're not ready for pull the SL flag to be Somalilander just yet, cuz UDUB got this.

I can tell you folks, Erigavo is UDUB.

Saalax   
AfricaOwn, obvisiouly Erigavo is mostly UDUB cause we know already that Haji Ismail nuur's boys are the majority in that area and are going for UDUB this elections.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

AfricaOwn, obvisiouly Erigavo is mostly UDUB cause we know already that Haji Ismail nuur's boys are the majority in that area and are going for UDUB this elections.

You already know smile.gif

Saalax   

Xaji_Xunjuf, indeed that is what ololaha dooraashada are for every party will get their day out.

Qudhac   

OOdweyne

all in all i do agree with what your analysis of the situation in regards to coming election.

i think sool must be seen in much higher positions withing any new government to reflect the change thats has happened in the last few years.

instead of using few people as bargaing people there must be more ministers with bigger porfolio than we see currently.

one other things you have not taken into account is if Kulmiye wins the limit of 3 parties will be scrapped and there is a rumour going that Xaabsade will be forming a National party to represent his folks and coalition to be blunt. ofcourse QARAN will be formed again by DR Gabose which is why he is helping to run Kulmiye and in return kulmiye will open the formation of parties.

i do believe if Qaran was to form it would almost replace UDUB as the party that fights it out with kulmiye as its will almost attract Awal and HY (Magaado folks).

also if kulmiye wins would it be wise to get rid of all those folk who you call king makers so swifly the likes of Cali Sandulle.

ANTARA   

That is a big turnout indeed, Burco's is quite a spectacle really...Erigavo, Berbera,Borama iyo laaskuna are coming

ANTARA   

I agree with you Oodweyne atleast in as far as Hargeisa is concerned. In my opinion Udub will take Hargeisa notwithstanding Muuse Biixi and his army of loyal supporters. Interestingly enough kulmiye’s supporters always seem to be more enthusiastic than Udub’s. I am guessing this is due to the fact that many are supporting Udub due to the lack of a better alternative.

On another note, we can see that Gaboose is taking centre stage in Burco but I wonder what happened to Mohamed Hashi, he is nowhere to be seen near Silaanyo.

Oodweyne, in your earlier anlaysis of the likely voting pattern through out the country you left out Saylac and much of the western regions. Also, you only touched on Awdal but I don’t think we can completely dismiss the support Kulmiye has in some of those constituencies.