Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Yey On His Way Out

The old man has played his last card yesterday. That means he has no other options to keep him on power.

He tried his best to be the one but after 4 years he is proven to be irrelevant and the world doesn't need his services anymore.

Trying to sack his PM without even consulting the parliament is a clear indicator that he doesn't have the confidence of the majority of the MPs ,,, the US, IGAD, Ethiopia and even the UN are not favoring him anymore. He was just a bridge for sometime only to be left in the junk with that dirty cover on him.

It is the sign of the one who is on his way out to try to fight and oppose with anyone and violate his own rules ,,,,,,, Locked in Baidoa he cannot go to anywhere in Africa and even outside that town. The farest he can go is to sneak to Garowe.

The old man is going ladies and gentlemen, now let's not push him that hard. He is going anyway.

I'm just wondering ,,, WHO IS NEXT ?

^^^How dumb are secessionists? Did you not learn from the Tuulo thing, and all the remarks and predictions made?

Trsut me next time you will swallow these words.

Anyhow deep down you know the old man has prevailed hence all these snide remarks by the defeated groups.

Again all you are doing is talking to yourselves. President Yusuf today stands much stronger than ever he is addressing his greatest mistake, the naming of the Buffoon.

The International Contact Group are meeting today over this issue and if the signs are correct; they are going to be very harsh and direct.

If the said powers including IGAD enforce travel sactions on Col. Yey, waxa loo yaaba marku caafimadkisii i yidhaahdo London u tag. Duqii taana kama fakarin madax adeygiisa.

Don't expect the impossible ,, the old man knows he is going and this is the last thing he could do to try to cause more problems ,,,

Mark my words sxb ,,, he is on his way out ! !

Samafal   

If i was a Somaliland supporter I would not wish Yey to leave in the South, as I know for sure Las area will burn hellishly...Mark duceysta odeyga inuu halkaa idinakala joogo shidadiisa :D

Abwaan   

looooooooooooooool...Duqa waa u dhammaatay and others halkaan durbaan uga garaaci jirey mise hadda change of heart baa ku dhacaya?

general duke if Yey would make Somaliland his friends he would not of been here. he would of ruled xammer by now laakin he hates to tanasul.

if he said i am the t f g I recognize Somaliland.

Walahi that would of helped him even then somaliland could of helped him. stay in power military financially

You people have left no stone unturned in search this "recognition", but it doesn't matter who recognizes you, it can only come from one place, the people of Somalia, no one else. Not even a/Yusuf.

No there is no people of somalia sxb

Somaliland case for recognition waleh its a don deal the people of somaliland made that choice clear to the world no one can stop the will of the people. No one will ask the people of somalia anything. Laakin dawlada somaliya ka dhalata wadda tashi banaga dhexeya iyo dariis wacan.

Hadoodil   

Soon after the inauguration of the enlarged parliament in Baydhabo, the new Somali government will table a motion for the recognition of Somaliland. The motion will certainly be passed as most of the Somali politicians in the south are now convinced that the best way forward for Somalia and Somaliland is to mutually recognize each other. This will facilitate the process of stabilization in the troubled south and shall pave the way for Somaliland to play a pivotal role in the restoration of a functional government and peace in Somalia. Afterwards, at the behest of the government of Somalia and the UN, Somaliland will deploy peace keeping forces in Mogadishu and Baydhabo.

The recognition of Somaliland by Somalia will pave the way for the recognition of Somaliland by IGAD countries, the AU and the UN. This is the new reality and a very positive one for Somalis in the Horn of Africa.