Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Yey On His Way Out

Juje   

Yeey will concede in the next 48 hours. he has nothing going for him and his meeting with Jendayi Frazier this morning was not at all promising to him, since he returned from the meeting the President has gone indoors in solitary - his staff are reporting that he will travel tommorow - speculation are ripe that he is going to Baydhabo and he will do one of the two

1) To resign completely as President of TFG

2) To concede and accept the outcome of the TFG parliament and recognise the Cabinet of Nuur Caade.

There is nothing else on the table for him except a continuation of humilation after the other.

^^ That seems plausible. Yeey has very few options at the moment. After all the fiasco, the donor countries would like to see some big changes at the top before they commit to spending another penny on this war ravaged nation. His 5 years is up but he may not let go.

Juje   

LST the opinion and policies of the Donor countries is dominated by Ethiopia's views - and it was always like that since the establishment of the TFG. Yeey was happy with that cause he was able to fulfill his personal desire in Somali politics.

The very same forces that pacified for him to assume power are the very ones who are ochestrating his downfall now - today when he has the support of an overwhelming TFG MP's - he is reduced to contesting unreflecting outcome from the Parliament - plus the fact that he has been international isolated and no one is hearing his cries, and because of the enemies he made during his short period of reign no one cares whether he is wronged or not.

I dont think the old man will stick around long to be continuedly humilated by Mesfin and his machine.

AYOUB   

Yey and his supporters have entered what Sir Alec calls "Squeaky Bum Time". smile.gif They can ask for compromise so that Yey finishes his term without humiliation impeachment in that Baidoa warehouse. If they get this wish, will AU force be able to defend him IF the Ethios troops withdraw as they've promised? Immediate resignation seems to be the only wise option as things stand.

Juje   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

If they get this wish, will AU force be able to defend him IF the Ethios troops withdraw if they've promised?

I doubt whether the Ethiopians will withdraw, at least for the very near future, they are the power backers behind Nuur Caade, Adan Madow and the Djibouti Accord.

Juje, I agree. young Mefsin has brilliantly engineered Yeey's downfall and that will be the talk for years to come. Like you said, today when Yeey technically has more support among the MPs than anyone, he is reduced to complaining to IGAD about voting fraud. He is out-played this time and his opponents see the end is here for the old man.

I think Yeey will just let go and retire. He is not that healthy or young for a lengthy battle with the West and IGAD.

We shall see.

AYOUB   

^^We'll see I'A. All I know is; the likes of Jaamac Cali Jaamac only feared Yey because of his Ethio connections. It will be interesting to see how he survives even in PL without this insurance.

Juje   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^We'll see I'A. All I know is; the likes of Jaamac Cali Jaamac only feared Yey because of his Ethio connections. It will be interesting to see how he survives even in PL without this insurance.

They are playing in that part also - remember how many Isims, Suladans and et all went to Addis.

This Ethios have studied us for long and are experts in how to unravel the Somalis

^^ Waa loo yaaba odeyga dhinac ay ahaataba.

It was undoubtedly Nuur Cadde's superior political skills to setup Mesfin and Yey into a collision course. Nuur Cadde kubada ayuu si fiican Col. Yey u hor-dhigay Col. Yey'na isagoon ka fiirsan ayuu goal iska dhaliyey.

But, Col. Yey dhimaye, waxa wax lagu qoslo ah, he died saving Warlord Mohamed Dheere. I am sure Duke & et al must be scratching their heads in dismay - odeygu haduu wax macno leh u dhimanlahaa... hahaha :D

Yes ,, he is on his way out.

Even the US told him to resign or else ....

Jendaye Frazer:"C/llaahi la shaqee dawlada Nuur Cadde,hadii kale waa lagu cunaqabatayn" Warbixin.

Xoghayaha arrimaha dibada ee Mareykanka ayaa garoonka diyaaradaha Nairobi kula kulantey Madaxweynaha Somaliya yuusuf iyo Ra'isal wasaare Nur Cadde,iyadoo kala hadashay khilaafka u dhaxeeya labada oday,iyadoo isku dayday inay dhexdhexaadiso,isla markaana ku qanciso inay wada shaqeeyaan.

Ms.Frazer ayaa soo hordhigtay madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf qo****dhowr ah,oo hadii uu qodabadaas yeeli waayo ay uga digtay inay qaadan doonaan go'aankii IGAD ee ahaa inay cunaqabatayn doonaan.

Qodaobadaas ayaa waxa ka mid ahaa sida ay noo sheegeen dad xog ogaal ahi,in uu aqoonsado xukuumada Nuur Cadde,uuna ka noqdo magacaabida Gacma-Dheere,sidoo kalena uu ogolaado heshiiskii Jabuuti.

Madaxweyne Yuusuf ayaa arintaas ka warwareegay,wuxuuna ku qanciyey haweenaydaas ka socota wadanka xooga badan ee Maraykanka,inuu la soo tashan doono,la taliyayaashiisa,uuna dib ugu laaban doono Baydhabo,iyo Puntland.

C/llaahi ayaa la soo hadlay madaxweynaha Puntland Gen Cadde Muse,isagoo u sheegay dhibaatada taagan,isagoo ka dalbaday talo deg deg ah,wuxuuna Cadde u sheegay inuu wafti u dirayo Itoobiya ka socda xukuumadiisa iyo odayaashaba,si ay Itoobiya ula soo hadlaan.

Arintu sikastaba ha ahaatee C/llaahi yuusuf ayaa dib ugu soo laabtay Baydhabo,iyadoo looga fadhiyo inuu hirgeliyo go'aamadaas la hor dhigay,iyo inuu qaato go'aan kale.

Afnugaal News Desk.