Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke’s manifesto for Somalia a path to restoring the republic.

Thankful   

Come on people, this is Friday and Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize. No need to be referring to people has madam, lets keep this professional.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

waxam duke soo walaqay waxba soo kordhin maysso.

Muxu yidhi sagaal wasiir loooooool.

Wabillahi Tawfiiq!

[/i]
Mr somalia , if duke wants to install a government for somalia its his good right i have nothing against that maybe he will do better then, all the previous warlords dhigyo cab fighting wadaads etc. but its just not realistic , that was all. Mr Somalia. Somalia is a neighboring country of mine and I hope inshallah they will have a government that protects their interest in the near future

[ October 10, 2009, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

NGONGE   

I would hope all of you would restrict your insults to flowery words and subtle digs, people. Direct and naked insults spoil good discussions.

What on earth is going on here ? Why all these insults and attacks.

Now back to the topic,

The creation of a lean, transparent and accountable government would go along way to addressing some of the major issues which face the Somali people.

It seems some here are confused with the purpose of a small cabinet, they state it is unrealistic, thus is sit realistic for a nation of less than 10 million to have so many government? Look at Somalia today. You have governments in Hargaysa, Garowe, Mogadishu each with millions going into the pocket of officials instead of schools, hospitals, roadwork’s and infrastructure.

This formula is our greatest weakness, everyone wants to be a sultan, and the quickest way to get rich is not to start a business but to become a politician with most coveting the ministry of Finance.

My manifesto is against this.

Also I love how the secessionists think they have a great model in Hargaysa and, all are lining up to defend the Mugging of Riyaale. How many roads has Somaliland build in the lat 18 years?

Capital cities & Federal sates.

Somalia shall have three national federal capitals

1. Mogadishu as the legislative capital

2. Hargaysa as the administrative capital, where the President, PM, Cabinet will be based.

3. Baidoa as the judicial capital.

There shall be five federal states.

Somaliland & Puntland shall be the original states; borders will be decides by referendum and ratified by the Federal parliament.

Central state with, South Mudug, Galgaduud , Hiiraan, Upper Shabbele- [beledweyne as capital]

Banadir: [the 16 districts of Mogadishu.] legislative capital of the republic.

Bay: Bay, Bakool, Lower Shabbele – Baidoa as capital.

Juba: Gedo, Lower Juba, Middle Juba. Kismayu as capita;

Each state will have access to the sea, will have a substantial population which will make it economically viable.

All Somali’s citizens shall have the right to live and work in any of the states of the Fedral Republic.

^^Qufacaan aad ugu wan qashay 'duke manifesto' naga leexi intuusan matag nagu noqon. :D

Ngonge

Gurufkaan guruddambays ah oo guruuructan badaan oo aad ‘guru’ga ugu wacdo iga maslax intuusan is gawricin – such man is not befitting to hail from Burco a city renowned chivalry and to the point personages. ;):D

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

People hold your horses - haddaydin kaftanka qaadan karin kafan xirta :D

Forgive and Forget - i mean no harm to any of you and its words on screen. you are my people and i love you all and i hope God is gonna keep me

calling on you. :cool:

Haatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Capital cities & Federal sates.

Somalia shall have three national federal capitals

1. Mogadishu as the legislative capital

2. Hargaysa as the administrative capital, where the President, PM, Cabinet will be based.

3. Baidoa as the judicial capital.

There shall be five federal states.

Somaliland & Puntland shall be the original states; borders will be decides by referendum and ratified by the Federal parliament.

Central state with, South Mudug, Galgaduud , Hiiraan, Upper Shabbele- [beledweyne as capital]

Banadir: [the 16 districts of Mogadishu.] legislative capital of the republic.

Bay: Bay, Bakool, Lower Shabbele – Baidoa as capital.

Juba: Gedo, Lower Juba, Middle Juba. Kismayu as capita;

Each state will have access to the sea, will have a substantial population which will make it economically viable.

All Somali’s citizens shall have the right to live and work in any of the states of the Fedral Republic.

I'd be happy with:

Muqdisho: Administrative & Legislative capital

Hargaysa: Commercial/economical capital

Baydhabo: Judicial capital

Plus, for the names of the regions Central state, Puntland & Somaliland to be changed with words that are compatible to Somali to protect and develop our language. Hadii kale, our maps might look a bit messy. How about Waqooyi Bari, Waqooyi Galbeed and Bartamaha?

I'd be happy with:

Muqdisho: Administrative & Legislative capital

Hargaysa: Commercial/economical capital

Baydhabo: Judicial capital

Plus, for the names of the regions Central state, Puntland & Somaliland to be changed with words that are compatible to Somali to protect and develop our language. Hadii kale, our maps might look a bit messy. How about Waqooyi Bari, Waqooyi Galbeed and Bartamaha?

The commercial and financial centers should not be government controlled, the issue is political that is why, Hargaysa should be the administrative capital, seat of the head of state and so on. It should encourage our brothers in the NW to come back to fold, since their attempt at secession has failed badly thus far.

Mogadishu in this plan or another city would be the Parliamentary capital, were the parliament is based. The judicial capital would have the Supreme Court and chief justices for the whole republic.

Your second point is a valid one, Puntland, Somaliland should be renamed, your suggestion is good, any other?

^^No dreams here adeer, present an alternative or just keep deluding yourself wit the failed, secessionist nonsense. We are stuck together the sooner we realize it the better for all.

NASSIR   

Xaaji, transfering the capital from Mogadishu to Hargeisa until Mogadishu gets better will immensely help the North than the failed secessionist project.

I'll be more happy to see that happen.

Duke, lean cabinet as that proposed and implemented by the former premier, Nur Adde, is the way forward. 18 cabinet members.