Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

We are all Somalilanders

Rokko   

This is a time to put our political differences and become all Somalilanders. I think this child needs our help na'mean. I saw this pic on the net and I think your help will be appreciated by her needy parents na'mean. Allaha u fududeeyo.

hoodo.jpg

Waa Gabar Yar oo u Baahan Gargaar Bini aadaminimo

Hodo Ismail Ali waa gabar 3-sano-jir ah oo ku nool magaalada Hargeysa, waxaana madaxeeda dhankiisa dambe kasoo baxay buro aad u weyn oo nafteeda halis gelineysa, (sida ka muuqata sawirka dhanka bidix ee boggan). Waalidkeed ma awoodi karaan kharashka gabadhaas yar lagaga goynayo buradaas aadka u weyn.

Waxaa loo baahan yahay daaweyn degdeg ah sidii gabadhan yar looga goyn lahaa ama looga daweyn lahaa burada waayo buradaasi weli waa sii koreysaa oo waxay halis ku haysaa maskaxdeeda iyo nolosheedaba.

Haddaba qof kasta oo taageero u fidinaya gabadhan yar fadlan hala xiriiro:

Dahabshiil Bank Hargeisa

Account No: D5234

Mucaawinada waxaa loo fidinayaa: Hodo Ismail Ali

Fadlan Qoraalkan halkan ka daabaco (print) oo u qaybi asxaabtaada [.doc]

<><>ENGLISH VERSION<><>

Appeal for urgent assistance of any kind in the quest to save Ms Hodo Ismail Ali life

Ms. Hodo Ismail Ali a 3 year old girl living in Hargeisa who has grown a tumor behind her head. Her parent are deprived and cannot meet the financial requirements for medical care needed to remove the tumor and save the young girl's life. Medical attention is urgently required due to the fact that the tumor is still growing and continuously damaging the young girl's brain and ultimately her life.

Any one who can contribute, please send your contributions to:

Dahabshiil Bank Hargeisa

Account No: D5234

Beneficiary: Hodo Ismail Ali

Or Contact At jamhuuriya News Paper Hargeisa or Dahabshiil Bank hargeysa

<><><>

AKhbaar dheeraad ah waxaad kala xiriiri kartaa:

abdiaziz ahmed abdiaziz2@hotmail.com India

now! this real suddens my heart for this young innocent kid! i hope the poster's intentions were all good, and not some kind of egotistical shenanigan!!since this got posted on a political thread where as they say, politics stinks to high heaven.

lately, there has been alot of ill conceived postings depicting nomads in utter distress due to human tragedies. Please, be very sensitive about it and try your best not to belittle these human calamities and show complete respect for them.

after all, its with grace of Allah that these have happend!

we all know who we are, we are here today and gone tomorrow! we should not be making fun of any one that is suffering coz of disease, starvation or any debilitating forms of life!!!

Rokko   

Rudy, are you aight tonight? Bismillah.

You are loosing your grip on your thoughts these days. Don't assume negetivity saxib.

The politics debate is all a game and I don't take it home with me na'mean. It is fun playing with the nomads but at the end of the day I don't have any deep rooted hate to start making fun of a sick child na'mean. Mobb doesn't play those games. I was raised better than that na'mean. Alhamdulilah.

My intention was to help the child's parents and nothing more.

LANDER   

People,

lets ease up on the rhetoric, Let's give each other the benefit of the doubt, I think mobbs intentions were good and only good can come from helping this poor child for all of us. This is a needy child first and foremost, Somalilander and whatever else is only minor details let's stop playing politics with peoples real problems and put ourselves in the situation of the loved ones of that child. I encourage mobb to post this on as many forums as possible.

India   

Mobb Walalo

How do you deem this pictures to be fit here under the politcal forum??

Why not under general or women issues?????

Walahi your motives are very suspect and disgusting.

Hodo's charity has a dahabshil a/c if any one is interested in contributing. So far funds raised tally over $10,000 and still counting. So please give your two cents.

Thanks

Dusty.

Rokko   

Some people on this forum are very very sick walaahi.

Spadez, I was just reading your attack against Maskiin Macruuf and guess what you said. The same thing you said to me on another post na'mean.

"MMA, you think along tribal lines"

lool. That was funny because you are the first person who thinks along tribal lines when it comes to any issue on this forum.

Want proof?

look no further than this thread. When I posted to help this child's parents, all ya could think of is clan, tribe, tribal conspiracy, etc. I used the word Somalilander because that was a child in need who is a Somaliland citizen according to the constitution of the Somaliland State. It is just a minor detail and at the end of the day the title brings attention to this child from readers on this politics section who can help na'mean. Ma been baan sheegi?

As for Angel_Dust, I am active on this forum na'mean. I hardly post on other forums. This is my home sista. This is a forum with many mature, probably employed dudes who could help this child na'mean. Why would I post it on women's section?.

If it is a crime to post help threads on this forum then tell me.

By the way, Spadez, I have already contributed to help this sick child and I wouldn't be surprised if you is probably waiting to find out the child's sub-sub-clan before ya start contributing na'mean. smile.gif

Lander, thanks saaxib. My intentions were good walaahi. Allah is watching all of us.

Yes I'm waiting for her subclan, so I can direct it straight to her house. If some one is going to use clan at least use it for the purpose it was intended for. smile.gif You contributed. I'd love to take your word for it. Nobody can really know. Now as far as you and MMM-, I say you think from a clan prespective because of your writings. I just call it like it is. In your last post on that thread, you wrote and I qoute

"It doesn't make sense. As everyone can see Somaliland's claim to SS&H is all about tribal power and trying to dominate old tribal foes. This old tribal rivalry goes back to centuries. That is the truth. Waxba yaan been la isu sheegin."

This proves to me, the only reason you are against Somaliland is because of tribe, not because of ideology. But you're dead wrong. Just because I said the same thing to MMM- who made a whole thread about Somaliland being a one clan entity, doesn't make it any less relavent.

So afcourse when I called your bluff, and told you as it is, that you don't want to be part of Somaliland because of principles, but because it is about tribes, you come here to post it, to look like you're not about that.

Its ok, every one can have their opinion, you can be apposed to SOmaliland all you want, but before the eyes of every one here, reading this board, they can see your rejection is based on tribe. I wonder what that says about those from your tribe who want Somaliland based on principles. Surely, they are not for it, for tribal reasons. smile.gif Think about it. To think in tribe mode is for the medievel times and the family fueds of the past. Wake up buddy.

Rokko   

lol@Spadez.

Dude, ya don't need the tribe of the child to start contributing. All ya need to do is get a print out of the page info, take it to local dahabshiil office and tell them that you want to contribute to that account. Now I know you didn't even read the info. loooooooool

Again, you are misquoting nomads. I am not against Somaliland. If there is Puntlander who gives a break to Somaliland it is Mobb_Deep.

You are just running around the internet thinking everyone is against Somaliland. It was just CheGuevera who was asking ya not to misquote him because he is not against Somaliland's existance. I and many other nomads wish Somaliland a success because they are Somalis who want to live their own lives their own way na'mean. Let them be free na'mean. Nabad iyo Caano.

If what ya trying to say is that Somaliland's existance is synonymous with SS&H then tell us. These are different issues saxib because SS&H doesn't have to be part of Somaliland for Somaliland to exist na'mean. I made that very clear so many times before. People have a choice just like Somalilanders have a choice na'mean. If anyone tries to subjugate the people of SS&H then we can only think it is about tribal domination na'mean.

Anyways, ya are a good sport na'mean. I will let ya off the hook dude. I made my point. :D

BN   

Spadez,

I think you are reflecting your tribalist views and tendancies onto others(such as MD). This fellow nomad was taking an opportunity to assist this sick child. Yet you have taken that, and twisted it to fit your narrow and distorted view of the world. You have attacked the personal intergrity and intentions of someone you hardly know. FYI, personal attacks are against the rules here.

I think we should all put our differences aside, at the very least, to help this sick child.

BN

We make attributions about another nomad’s intentions based on what they say when they post the topic. Any assumptions beyond that is just a baseless personal attack on the person.

Allah (SWT) knows what is in the heart of the nomad so just withhold any attacks and find ways of contributing to help this suffering child.

Qudhac   

Its good that he raised awareness, but he shouldve posted it on another topic and gave another tittle like " somali girl in need" whats so hard about that, anyway allah is all seing so better leave each persons intentions to allah.