Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Crushed confused.. anti-governemnt clan-groups

Aah but today,we have a new class of guerrillas who changed the whole norms of the art.They claim to be warriors when in fact they are some mere selfish assassins whose objectives are not genuinely to pursue their Goals and damage the enemy army,but the whole populace,both civil and the military.Then we have the potatoes who hail that and call it a fight.Its a cowards fight if u ask me.

Xalane as ever puts into words what few here can. The truth. Viva Captain..

Abwaan   

loooooooooooool.........maka xishootay inaad kan u horreeya idamaale ku qortid, since sida la wada ogyahay Mr Xuub-sireed uu go'doon ku yahay madaxtooyo?

Fabregas   

mmmmm crushed and confused, the Ethiopians killed "200 of them" and they are still bringing in reinforcements from all over the country.

me   

Its a war that the Ethiopian and its stooges can't win and the kooxaha xoraynta Somalia can't loose and thats how it will exactly go. Its going to be a long war.

I am just waiting for when AY dies and the Ethiopians name a new stooge who is not from the clan that most support AY, what will happen then, will they become mucaarads? smile.gif will General Duke and Xalane be freedom fighters all of the sudden?

Paragon   

How come the clowns in here only talk when there is a lull of bullets? :D It makes you wonder, huh? They talk too much for their own good and they do that when you stop chasing them. smile.gif

Kashafa   

I am just waiting for when AY dies and the Ethiopians name a new stooge who is not from the clan that most support AY, what will happen then, will they become mucaarads?
will General Duke and Xalane be freedom fighters all of the sudden?

^^ :D:D If that does happen, rest assured that Duke, Inc will either suddenly become a freedom fighter or a newly-minted separatist, like MMA predicted.

Tribal logic, duqa: Everything is justifiable :D

How come the biggest clowns ran away when their courts group and their Shiekh IndaCade got their backs kicked?

How come they now return with the same fake bravado as Xasan Dahir.

Will they kindly state for the record they will not flee again when the dust settles over Mogadishu?