Sign in to follow this  
guraad

I AM OUT OF THIS WEB SITE .

guraad   

I posted couble of posts and i cant see it no where i thing Admin d/lated it . its double stand to se somalilanders insulting puntland RIGHT AND LEFT and no one did no thing about it, even some of em insulted our mothers in Las Anod by calling them dumb , that insult is the reason i am pulling out of SOL . i am one of oldest posters in here but i see no respect coming from peoples here , i will take it no more , no one can call our mothers dumb , and you know what Admins did ? they did no thing about it . even alot of people were shocked by this insult and asked the guy who said to be banned but no thing happned and he kept insulting us .

Some of my posts where taken off for reasons that i dont know ,wheres is the freedom of speech here , jamaac bootan was banned for no reason , he was just defending himself against people who was insulting him , and its double stand .

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY BEY TO ALL MY FRIENDA HERE .TAKE CARE YOU ALL.

guraad   

by the way here is the insult directed to our mothers which made me leave SOL : ((((So tell me who opened this building of so called school and is it a bullet proof, because no one is dumb enough to open new school so it can be blown up and no mother is dumb enough to let her kids out of the house when puntland malatia would rape any kid that goes outside...)))) The title where new school in LAS ANOD , its our mothers who sent our kids to this school which he called dumb .

ADMIN HAVE A NICE TIME WITH YOUR WEB SITE , BYEE .

BN   

Finally, I hope people are starting to realize that most of the "Somaliland" supporters are just a bunch of Puntlander hating qabiil spitting group who really have nothing going for them except their desire to see Puntland up in flames. I'm glad that their motives are becoming more clearer by the day and "Somaliland" is just a cover they are using to rationalize their hate and desire to subjugate the people in SS&C.

Guraad,

If that wasnt horrible enough an insult he also accused Puntland troops of "raping" school boys in Lascaanod. I was shocked how this sort of disgusting filth is tolerated here. I guess since no one from the Somaliland side here denouced this sorts of filth,--that must be the common belief among them that the women are "dumb" and that the men spend their days "raping" school children. How revolting that such statements can be uttered by a Somali against other Somalis.

These people, Somalilanders, have a lot of hate in their hearts and obviously no respect for the honest and hardworking people in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. They(and their leaders) have felt this way for hundreds of years and continue to to this day. And people like Nasir wonder why they dont want to join you and your fantasyland....

I wonder why other landers dont stop the charade and lip-service to "Greater Somaliland"(which includes SSC) and say how they really feel about the people in those regions. At least Nasir is honest about his feelings and doesnt pay lip-service.

Sxb, I hope you stay and continue to fight the lies, propaganda, and disgusting insults against the people of SSC by so called landers. You are a valuable asset to this forum and your contributions are greatly respected and appreciated.

The Admins definitely made a mistake not banning this person.

BN

Qudhac   

Guraad

the phrase "throwing the toys out of pram" comes to mind, you believe people should believe your line of argument and only your opinion and if not "its double standards and you being picked on" please spare us the crocadile tears, you do not repesent the the intrest or the views of any groups on this website or any were else your veiws are only those of the individual "guraad",

so dont speak for anyone other than yourself, the reason jaamac bootane was banned is between himself and the admins on this site. from what i saw he was warned about insulting another individual and he continued then was banned.

As for someone saying "mothers are not dump enough to send their kids to streets if they are likely to be killed" then i dont see how this insults your mother or anyone else mother, its true no mother is dumb enough to put her child in harms way.

guraad its not good sight to see a grown up man (i assume) to resort to these baseless mud throthing tactics, if you were out debated on whatever issue theres no need to cry foul.

Bari Nomad

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Finally, I hope people are starting to realize that most of the "Somaliland" supporters are just a bunch of Puntlander hating qabiil spitting group who really have nothing going for them except their desire to see Puntland up in flames. I'm glad that their motives are becoming more clearer by the day and "Somaliland" is just a cover they are using to rationalize their hate and desire to subjugate the people in SS&C.

i gues copying and changing what was said to you comes in handy when you run out of ideas, please dont say to others what was said to you the other day :D;) :cool:

Originally posted by Gediid:

Hello folks

Finally people are starting to realize that most of the "Somaliweyn" supporters are just a bunch of Somalilander hating qabiil spitting group who really have nothing going for them except their desire to see Somaliland up in flames.I'm glad that their motives are becoming more clearer by the day and Somaliweyn is just a cover they are using to rationalize their hate.

king_450   

Gurad, i have enjoyed reading your posts , i am a slecetive reader, so for you telling us it is time to depart seems to me " unjustified"

perhaps could be, but if we by nature just quit becuase of few who alway like to intimidate others,then no one will succeed in life generally.If it really bugged you so much by the name calling then let the Admin know, i hate to join the band wagon who adore every admin,which i am not but it is wise in this point to try and see the outcome of it, but in my view i think you are a valuable memeber of this site , and reconsider , i usually don't give a damn who leaves or not, but in your case gurad , i enjoyed very much all your posts, so do the right thing and see if it will tempt you to stay. If not good luck and happy journey, we all will leave one way or other.Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

BN   

King,

I agree with you that Guraad should stay, but the suggest you provided is sometimes ineffective. In fact, I myself notified the Admin on this very subject and was unable to get any action. I sincerely hope Guraad reconsiders his decision.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

i gues copying and changing what was said to you comes in handy when you run out of ideas, please dont say to others what was said to you the other day

Oh, Qudhac. I guess you think you are very clever; spotting something which was only posted a day ago on this very forum. Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems the subtleties of my reasoning seem to have been lost upon you. How sad. Perhaps, someone from your camp can fill you in before you embarrass yourself, yet again! Although perhaps it a trait common among your kinsmen which you can not help.

Samurai,

It must get tiresome educating these children on every single issue and point. Perhaps, you should begin a weekly educational lesson in the politics section for select individuals.

BN

Fyr   

I’ am not for one going to argue with your reasons to leave SOL.

BYE! guraad :D

Xudeedi   

Guraad, this site maintains fair treatment in overseeing the content of every post. If you response to those who called mothers in Laas caanod dumb was too harsh, then it deserved to be deleted. You shouldn't raise complaints about it.

I am a newcomer, and i like how people here are giving each other credit despite the political immaturity. Gurad Stay man and reason, whatever posted here doesn't reflect someone's true intention and can't hurt others.

Guraad walaal looking at the quote that you had had quoted seems to me that it is not carrying a negative comment.saying no one or no mother is dumb enough to my dictionary means that no one is fool to open a school when the so called militia will rape the kids( by the way is there rapping that is going on in somali) walaal once again dumb is not a word to be angry about. and i don't think someone should be banned for saying such words.

my taano & peace

Guraag:

I was to use that phrase "not dumb enough" in regards to you leaving this place... but I had a second thought of not to use it for obvious reasons :D . But are you? We gonna miss you man! :D

Nasir   

Ok now this is really bad, sxbyaal, in my quote I said " not dumb enough" meaning they are not dumb. This is a very low blow shot sxb, just because you want me to be banned doesn't build any bases for baning me. Lets all be mature and use this forum with respectfull manners and cut this whining and crying ;)

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

quote:

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

i gues copying and changing what was said to you comes in handy when you run out of ideas, please dont say to others what was said to you the other day
:D;)
:cool:

Originally posted by Gediid:

Hello folks

Finally people are starting to realize that most of the "Somaliweyn" supporters are just a bunch of Somalilander hating qabiil spitting group who really have nothing going for them except their desire to see Somaliland up in flames.I'm glad that their motives are becoming more clearer by the day and Somaliweyn is just a cover they are using to rationalize their hate.

Bari Nomad, you have been caught with your macaawiis down icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif just apologise to Gediid because that is clear case of plagiarism.

plagiarism n

1. copying what somebody else has written or taking somebody's else's idea and trying to pass it off as original

2. something copied from somebody else's work, or somebody else's idea that somebody presents as his or her own

Qudhac

I like the way you put it "i gues copying and changing what was said to you comes in handy when you run out of ideas, please dont say to others what was said to you the other day :D;) :cool: "

lool

India   

Allah walah the FADEEH. Bari...what are you gonna do next??

but then again your like afkay kaga hadhay.

Under the dacas sxb...that is where you are....so slurr all you like....We dont stain...we are Somalilanders.

Somalilander Toujours

Dusty

Changed   

bye smile.gif ..i was just wondering what is up with the same avators being used..for a minute i thought someone double posted .silly me redface.gifredface.gif