Sign in to follow this  
guraad

I AM OUT OF THIS WEB SITE .

Assalaama allaikum

Shame on you all. If you, tribalist/regionalist, started war of words, why don't you have the nerve to call it a day, and at least agree to disagree. Now the whole thing is spilling over to the entire site, to the point of accusing the site's admins. I, for one, have no clue if your claims are true, but I hate the basis of the claim, and anyone with the right mind could see where this whole ugly thing was going.

Btw, why didn't you try email the admins themselves and complain to them and with evidence, that is if they didnt sort out or didnt want to solve your problem, then share the story with us. Or is this defaming of the name and the integrity of this place?

Whatever you decide, bruv, good luck.

Rokko   

Guraad, the wise man, the oldest man on this forum, it would be shame if ya left us. We need ya to keep the darwiish struggle alive na'mean. Don't leave because of shirtless nasir na'mean.

Don't leave Guraad.

Please stay!!

guraad   

Brothers who asked me to stay , thank you all . i came just to check and read whats going on but my friends words touched me and made me start retyping , snice i went out of this forum it looks like it became one-sided , alot of so called landers propoganda all around the place , i know that many landers here where happy when they saw guraad walking out of this website , i am sure some of em were jumping and running around their rooms saying (( WE DEFEATED GURAAD )) but nah thas not true the struggle to re-unite somalia will go on , and darwiish movement will keep kicking and a live .

Thanks to the brothers who asked me to come back , i really wanted to get out of this furom when i saw insults to my people caming out of hater mouth ( you know who you are) , but its wrong i shouldnt lose my head , Darwiish straggle shouldnt leave battle ground like this . I AND WE WILL KEEP STRUGGLING FOR UNITED SOMALI PEOPLE .

Thanks

Guraad ( Son Of Darwiish).

Saalixa   

GURAAD

this is a somali net not a s/lan net, plus theres freedom of speech here so brother i would advise you to ignore all those who bad mouthed your people or place

But i must say, you werent too good to complain yourself in some cases ;)

just kidding

stay and have your say like you always had

salam