Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ICU : No Talks Until Ethiopia Leaves Somalia

Maxaakiimta islaamka soomaaliyeed ayaa shaaca ka qaaday inaysan ka Qayb gelayn shirka ay Qarmada Midoobay doonayaan in lagu wada hadalsiiyo dowlada iyo Mucaaridka tan iyo inta ay ciidamada ethiopia xasuuqa ka gaysnayaan gudaha wadanka soomaaliya .

Afhayeenka dhinaca siyaasada Midowga Maxaakiimta Islaamka sh,maxamuud ibraahin suuley oo shir saxaafadeed dhinaca hawada ah u qabtay Qaar kamid ah warbaahinta ayaa xusay inaysan marnaba diyaar u ahayn inay ka qayb qaataan shirka ay wadaan QM ilaa iyo inta ay ciidamada Ethiopia ay wadanka ka baxayaan islamrkaana aysan aqoonsanayn wax dowlad la Yiraahdo oo ka jirta wadanka soomaaliya .

Sidoo kale Sheekha ayaa cambaarayn Dusha kaga Tuuray kuwa uu ku tilmaamay Daba dhilifka u Adeega cadowga waa siduu hadalka u dhigaye oo uu ula jeeday Masuuliyiinta dowlada Ugu sarsareeya oo Uu Xaqiijiyay Inay Garab u Yihiin Ciidamada Ethiopia ee xasuuqa ba,an ku wada shacabka iyo culimo Udiinka islamrkaana carabka ku adkeeyey inaysan Maraykanka , Ethiopia iyo dab dhilifkeeduba aysan Ogolayn in kiotaabka ALLE wax lagu Dhaqo taasina ay tahay Cadowga Ilaahay in Laga Hortago.

Si kastaba Ha ahaatee Hadalka Afhayeenka Maxaakiimta islaamka ee dhinaca siyaasada ayaa kusoo Beegmaya Xili la shaaciyey in kulanka Dib u heshiisiinta lagu balan yahay horaanta Bisha fooda inagu soo haysa islamrkaana lagu qaban doono dalka Jabuuti oo ay Joogaan qaar ka Tirsan masuuliyiinta maxaakiimta islaamka iyo qaar ka tirsan Odayasha dhaqanka ee beesha ****** .

Afnugaal

Fabregas   

That's why I said the Shariffs are being naive.........marke hore dadka who are in the frontline and leading the halgan.....waa in ay la tashadaan! Hadi Kale big differences will emerge and the Woyanes will benefit!

I think they wanted to talk but after this incident where the Wadaado were slaughtered then they expected the UN to criticize it but they didn't ,,,, then they have no choice.

Abtigiis   

Sheekh Sharif was wrong to have thought of negotiations with Ethiopian army still in Somalia. that was tantamount to betrayal of the whole cause. Secondly, even if he reaches an agreement with the Thieves-&-Fakes- Goverment (TFG), would it have mattered? people like Abu-mansoor are pulling the shots and the sharif could deliver nothing. Let him go back ad roost in Asmara. markii horeba dagaalka wuu xamili waayay oo waa kii iskaga carraraye; siyaasadiina miyuu sugi la'yahay inay midho dhashay. Somali's are not renowned for conviction! I always knew that.

Afhayeenka xoogaga al-shabaab sh,muqtaar abu-mansuur Rooboow ayaa shaaca ka qaaday inay Mujaahidiinta islaamka soomaaliyeed meel kasta oo ay joogaan aysan wax wada hadal ah la gelayn dowlada KMG ah islamrkaana ay laba jibaareen dagaaladii ay kula jireen ciidamada ethiopia ee dalka soomaaliya ku sugan.

Sh,muqtaar abu mansuur rooboow shir jaraa,id ku qabtay dhinaca telefoonka ayaa gaashaanka ku dhuftay hadalka sheegaya inay kulan la qadan doonaan maxaakiimta islaamka iyo waxii wadaniyadi ku jirto oo dhan kuwa uu ugu yeeray murtadiinta diinta ka hor yimid oo ula jeeday dowlada FKMG ah islamrkaana xusay dadkii culimo udiinka u badnaa ee ay ciidamada Ethiopia ku xasuuqeen Masjidka Al-hidaaya oo ay nuur cadde iyo jengali ku tilmaameen been abuur .

Muqtaar rooboow ayaa sheegay in culimo udiinka masjidka al-hidaaya aysan ahayn kuwo weligeed is hubeeyey ama ka qayb qaatay wax dagaal ah islamrkaana carabka ku adkeeyey xataa toorey inaysan laga helin masjidkooda laakiin sheegay in cadowga islaamka oo ula jeeday ciidamada Ethiopia ay ula kac u xasuuqeen iyagoo islaam nacayb ah .

Dhinaca kale abu-mansuur ayaa xusay taariikhdii sh,saciid yaxye oo ahaa imaamkii masjidka Al-hidaaya ee ay ciidamada Ethiopia ku dileen masjidka Al-hidaaya islamarkaana ahaa imaamu jameecada tabliiqa xiligaas joogay masjidka al-hidaaya ee magaalada muqdisho oo sheegay inay is barteen 1986-dii islamrkaana uu yaraantiisii tarbiyadiisa qayb laxaad leh kasoo qaatay .

Abu-mansuur ayaa sidoo kale sheegay in Ethiopianku ay doonayaan Cid kasta oo muslin ah inay xasuuqaan islamrkaana ay xaqiijin karto Culimada aan hubaysnayn oo masjidkoodii loogu soo galay islamrkaana ku Booriyey inay gaaladu kula dagaalamayso Aadaanka salaada loogana baahan yahay inay Dagaalamaan.

Hadalka Rooboow abu-mansuur ayaa kusoo beegmaya xili ay Xoogaga dowlada kasoo horjeedaa isku raaceen inaysan wax kulan ah la yeelan doonin dowlada KMG ah oo Hore ay QM u shaaciyeen inay Horaanta bisha fooda inagu soo haysa lagu kulmi doono dalka jabuuti

Afnugaal

Thierry.   

Adeers negotiation first and foremost starts of with goodwill, I know Nur Cadde is doing his utmost to bring peace to Somalia however unfortunately the man is a member of an organisation that not only condones the killing of civilians and Imams by the Ethiopian Mercenaries but encourages it. Now tell me how one can negotiate with the TFG when they sit back and enjoy the killing of civilians.

First the Need to publicly condemn the Ethiopian actions in recent weeks

They need to come up with some solution of how to separate the civilians from these barbaric aggressors.

A very good move by the ICU

CapeTown   

Tolka lets be honest liberate who Tolka or the People

Stop puting tolka interest before the civillians ... negotiation is best interest for the resident of xamar - brave men forgets and forgives .

somali milities did worser evil act then this to civilians .... i member one day when 81 people where rounded up including kids ,Females, elder mens and etc where shot to death 1991 by machine gun ... their blood was floading for 3km.

when i asked my tolka whats goin on they told me this folks raped or ladies and killed our Mens and setup roadblock between JOwhar and Muqadishu ... They where spies for Siad barre Tribe etc usles reason's to kill civilians .

What happend to rer Baydhawa ...we somalis seen it all nothing surprises us at this stage .. lets not search for more excuse for tragic and starvation

We as somali need to forgive and forget not to blung into more war's cause ader qasim or tolka are not ready for negotiation at this stage .

THe Wonderfull shiek chose peace ...ICu goal was to bring stability in somalia clean the roadblock's if i'm not mistaken ... NOt necassary to be Administration that rules somalia .

I hope they don’t mean it. A week back good Sharif put forth an impregnable reason to enter dialogue with TFG in its current form and under the continuing atrocities in Xamar. Somali conflict has gone way beyond mere protests. No single entity has control over the forces on the ground. Ethiopia will frustrate any meaningful peace initiatives and has all the tools she needs to just do that. There are known TFG players who somehow don’t see the benefit of this peace drive. What happened in Xamar in last few days is no way near what have happened before few months back. Simply put, nothing has changed on any front to warrant a change of position from the likes of Sharif who seemed to be projecting a larger vision than our typical politicians, the dwarfs of our generation, are know to have!

This has never been the stuff of fainthearted…the courage to compromise shall continue.

Having said that, it’s quite discouraging that Nur Cadde has been unable to acknowledge the real magnitude of Ethiopia’s brutality. Lets hope and pray these talks succeed…

Excuse me, can someone guarantee me and anyone else who is concerns as I am that once ethiopia evacuates, that you will actually sit with all sides and come to a peaceful agreement?

Is that even possible?

What is to stop these gorilla's from killing anyone who disagrees with them.

Seriously, I am very concerned here. I do not trust these young people oo hub lasiiyay oo l a dhahay dagaaltama and kill anyone who you think doesn't meet your standards.

Where is my guarantee and the guarantee of many somali citizens that these militia boys and men will agree to make peace with anyone?

By ethiopia leaving, it will just get worse. They dont even listen to the great sheikh sharif, what is to say they will listen to anyone sitting in the peace talk table?

From the start of the amxaaro invasion, I believed just like all of you that once amxaaro leaves, all of our problems can be solved. I do not think that way anymore, I really dont think amxaaro being around or not will change matters, until both sides sit without any condition whatsoever.

Lets stop fooling ourselves, these problems wont disappear whether ethiopa army is here or not, and the sooner we realize that at@the two Geelka brahs and the toure and the great xoogsade etc, the better chance we will have as people of a nation that so desperately wants peace.