Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Sheikh Sharif government sign a new invasion of Somalia.

^Still, you don't mock the religion of billion people.

Recovering-Romantic. .Religion is a just means to an end for this group.These men want political power, and if you pay attention, they tune down down their rethoric, and realize the geopolitics of the horn. They understand their limitations, and have no aspiration to go beyond Somali boundaries.

And Sharif barely controls two blocks of Xamar, and made the vital mistake if not seeking support from Somalis. Instead, he jetted off around the world like Yeey before him as if the world would keep in power.

Somali-Pirate...What 's end result of Al-Shabaab and Xasan Aweys taking total control of Somalia. Aweys is already positioning himself to be the important figure in any administration, or even be the top dog.

johnny b,

you're the living proof of that verse of the quran. After all somalia never and will never prosper as long as somalis take the likes of you as friends and protectors.

everywhere you see. whether it's muslims in ogaad£en, muslims in palestine, muslims in chechnya, muslims in kashmir, the only common factor is non muslims brutally oppressing muslims for their deen.

Rest assuared though. Not one single muslim will give up the will to be free and practice their deen in peace as long as one single muslim remains on earth.

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

quote:Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

the mujahid does not fight for power or wealth. he fights in the cause of allah.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. And that's exactly why Shabaab/Xizbul Islam have lost their mujahidiin credentials.

Also you haven't answered my question. What do you think of the "kaffir" aid workers? And do you honestly think that Somalia's problems are to be blamed on foreigners?
Aid workers are charitable workers. They provide stuff. They dont provide protection or security.

and yes all of somalia's problems lies with foreigners. The number one culprit the christian cowards of abyssinnia and their western allies.

That's an oversimplified view of the situation. As much as it hurts me to say this, Somalis have been causing problems for themselves at least as much as foreigners have.

learn the history of somalia. This war between the muslims and christians in east africa started the moment abysnnnia decided to extend their reach beyond what is lawful.

and you are ignorant and burying your head in the sand.

go and learn the history of somalia before you shoot your mouth off and expose yourself as nothing more than an ignorant person. It's somewhat amusing to see you come and post over here and not even have a clue.

After all what can you expect from a kaffir. Your friends are busy killing somalis daily in somali lands and causing anarchy elsewhere. Your kaffir friends talk about human rights and democracy and yet support the cruel regime of eithopia.

Pathetic but not unexpected. As allah SWT the kuffar are always friends to each other. How true that is to this day

^take it easy there pirateboy.

YOu have to learn to respect peoples views and you have to learn to follow the rules of the forum. Remember, this is a public board, everyone is welcome to express his/her view and no one has a right to call a fellow muslim kafir, especially you my burundi brother.

nuune   

^^ lool@Burundi brother, leezi gaal, ma sidan baa respect ah :D alloow yaa ku dhangadeeya.

PS: Ma ka soo noqotey the South American trip?

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

and you are ignorant and burying your head in the sand.

go and learn the history of somalia before you shoot your mouth off and expose yourself as nothing more than an ignorant person. It's somewhat amusing to see you come and post over here and not even have a clue.

After all what can you expect from a kaffir. Your friends are busy killing somalis daily in somali lands and causing anarchy elsewhere. Your kaffir friends talk about human rights and democracy and yet support the cruel regime of eithopia.

Pathetic but not unexpected. As allah SWT the kuffar are always friends to each other. How true that is to this day

I'm friend with who's right, not based on my religion. Therefore, I don't support Ethiopia, nor do I support my "kaffir friends who are busy killing somalis and causing anarchy".

Also, pick on my religion again and I might get angry.

I will never insult your religion lest in your ignorance you insult Allah.

But i was said is true. Somalis and muslims in general have been told for good reason not to take non believers as protectors or guardians.

Sheikh sharif will know that soon enough just like his predecessor who is hiding somewhere in yemen

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^take it easy there pirateboy.

YOu have to learn to respect peoples views and you have to learn to follow the rules of the forum. Remember, this is a public board, everyone is welcome to express his/her view and no one has a right to call a fellow muslim kafir, especially you my burundi brother.

insults based on ethnicity shows not just a person with a weak character but someone who's probably insecure about their Physical appearance.

He is not a muslim by the way. But even if he was i would not hesitate to call him out for his views. After all sheikh sharif calls himself a muslim too.

^If you were a good muslim, you would be humble and refrain from calling me ignorant.

And if you were a real man, you'd stop running your mouth and go fight for what you believe in.

And yet here you are, declaring war on an internet forum, while hiding in the holy city of Sheffield.