Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Sheikh Sharif government sign a new invasion of Somalia.

^ says the man who supports the armed group who caused the death of another 200 innocent women and children?

Johnny maybe Johnny but Johnny does not support armed militia who rely on foreign fighters to do their dirty work of killing and raping civilians and dancing to the tunes of allahu akbar in the background as they slaughter more innocent people, including culumo.

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Then why not kick out or even kill those kuffar aid workers who risk their lives to help people in need?

You complain about disbelievers ruining Somalia, but look at how many people are eating the disbelievers' bread, and look at what Somalis have been doing to each other for almost two decades.

I agree that "the disbelievers" have a certain share of the blame, but you can't put all of it on them. Far from it, actually.

seeing protection from the kaffir is a folly. The kaffir does not care about you or anyother muslim. brother wake up from this slumber. we have muslims being persecuted in *******. as if that were not enough we have the same kaffir invading us over and over again killing more people. we have kuffar from uganda shelling residential homes.

and what does the pres do? asks for more foreign support. In the end it will fail miserably. Abdullahi yusuf found it to his cost.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

preceds all others no?
:D

mocking the quran eh? *** ***** ***** *****

[ May 27, 2009, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Recovering-Romantics Agreed, but are so the ways of the enlightened!

Lazy I'm just stating a fact which Johny would corroborate, but you know that already, so let's not make this as "Che saying he's more of Muslim than Johny". So calm down with religious rhetoric. And honestly, I don't understand why you would highlight the Culima. Their lives are not more precious than average Farax/Xalimo.

My support for Al-Shabaab and likes has nothing to do their ideology.I just believe there are one group with any chance of uniting and bringing the south under one authority, and extending their rule to all over Somalia!

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^ says the man who supports the armed group who caused the death of another 200 innocent women and children?

Johnny maybe Johnny but Johnny does not support armed militia who rely on foreign fighters to do their dirty work of killing and raping civilians and dancing to the tunes of allahu akbar in the background as they slaughter more innocent people, including culumo.

raping and killing civilians? that's the sole providence of the kaffir and the munafiq. Not the muslim. Dont confuse the mujahid with the wild animals you support.

the mujahid does not fight for power or wealth. he fights in the cause of allah. And the cause of allah is islam.

the aim of the kaffir is to extinguish islam and turn you into him. kaffirs will never be satisfied until you follow him and his way of thinking.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I just believe there are one group with any chance of uniting and bringing the south under one authority, and extending their rule to all over Somalia!

Given a chance, can't this government led by Sharif do just that? Despite, its nationalistic and religious rhetoric, the main goal of Al Shabab is turning Somalia into a Jihadist playground and to spread "the light of Islam" to Japan, Alaska and the Solomon Islands. Hence, the continuous burnings of the Somali Flag and systemic eradication of our Somali way of life.

If the main agenda of these anarchists was nation-building and correcting the sadistic situation Somalia finds itself, it would have gained the support of the Somali people.

Let's look beyond the usual cries of pseudo-nationalist/r eligious slogans and focus on the true intentions of these Takfiri groups.

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

the mujahid does not fight for power or wealth. he fights in the cause of allah.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. And that's exactly why Shabaab/Xizbul Islam have lost their mujahidiin credentials.

Also you haven't answered my question. What do you think of the "kaffir" aid workers? And do you honestly think that Somalia's problems are to be blamed on foreigners?

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

The kaffir does not care about you or anyother muslim.

I'm a kaffir, and I care about you and any other muslim, and any other human being on the face of the earth.

Except child killers, rapists and people who torture animals for fun. I don't care much for them.

Johnny B   

^ lol @ LG :D:D

As if che diden't know how Mr Somali Pirate threw in a verse from the holy book to justtify the naked agression on other fellow Somalis/Muslims.

Actually, It's the fake cyber jihadist's attemp to desperately argue a political point at any cost that disrespects our common belief on human sincerety.