Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Somaliland's new generation losing the 'Garawsho' trait

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I hear my boy Siilaanyo will ban salt now... si cadowga looga hor tago.
:D
That would be counterproductive. hehehe Wallee nimankii Somaliland waxbaa haysta beryahan. Jecliyaa jabka NGONGE.

Hopefully our resident Mujahids will survive the onslaught from the Pirates and the ONLF. I already see JB trying to change the subject with his "galgala update" daily drill.

:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

LMAO! Subxaanalaah!!! Magac lagu falfalaado waa arkay, laakiin saanaa? I would like to believe it's a typo and there's an extra 'Y' where it isn't suppose to be...Istaqfurulaah!!!

Kool Kat, walaaley maxaad miinadii aan nimankaan u qariyey usoo saartay? Hada, ma ujeeda, LSK ayaa igu noqday atoorihi

ku jiray oo kale oo miinadii difuse-gareeyey... :D

The+hurt+locker+movie+poster.jpg

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Give it few more weeks before A&T Comes back with Calaacal threads and his usual "Masaakiin shacab ah baa Xabashi loo dhiibay" ....

Ma islaamo iyo gabdho kale ayaa dumbuluq laga qaqaban doonaa. There is no contradiction. Iskadaayaa haweenka iyo the elderly. Iyo the unaramed. Kuwa qoryahay wata waa waxaad kala qaadaan.

^Islaamaha and the unarmed waa loo dhaaranayaa, bal may qabtaan when few hundren fully armed reald ONLF brigade crossed 150KM in a broad daylight( actually in time interval of two days). The secessionist duck and hide until ONLF clearly crossed the border and then they run to Hareereyn buuraha in the third day :D

Saalax   

lol@haweenka iyo caruuta yana la dhibiin, i agree sland shouldn't do that we shouldn't be like pirateland aslong as they are law abiding temporary residents of sland, however deporting any Caanoboodhe found assisting ONLF inside sland border, is not a problem.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I hear my boy Siilaanyo will ban salt now... si cadowga looga hor tago.
That would be counterproductive. hehehe Wallee nimankii Somaliland waxbaa haysta beryahan. Jecliyaa jabka NGONGE.

Hopefully our resident Mujahids will survive the onslaught from the Pirates and the ONLF. I already see JB trying to change the subject with his "galgala update" daily drill.

Tahreeb ayaay iska aheed, saaxib. Bigger countries than SL would struggle with searching every baaldi and passing truck. At any rate, as long as the salted fighters were not aiming to hurt anyone in SL, I have nothing but admiration for this ingenious maneuver of theirs. As I told Duke, they were just passing by. :D

Passing by in jerrycans ...... :D

Sillanyo will make sure Salts to be checked ,,, jawaan kasta waa in biyo lagu shubo oo kii milmi waaya la toogto ,,, :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Give it few more weeks before A&T Comes back with Calaacal threads and his usual "Masaakiin shacab ah baa Xabashi loo dhiibay" ....

Ma islaamo iyo gabdho kale ayaa dumbuluq laga qaqaban doonaa. There is no contradiction. Iskadaayaa haweenka iyo the elderly. Iyo the unaramed. Kuwa qoryahay wata waa waxaad kala qaadaan.
Kuwa qoryaha wadda ,,,, yaa ku dhaca.... :D

Taleexi   

Norf: Your comments are impartial and biased. Your admin will never be able controlling the lands and the people it claims to represent..... As long as the indigenous ain't with you.

Waryaarahee ma anigaa waalan buu yidhi ninkii mise Caynabaa laga heesayaa? Waar hadii nimanku nimanka faraha ka qaadeen for whatever reason, meeshaasna dhiig Soomaaliyeed oo ku daadan lahaa ku badbaaday haday isku dhici lahaayeen, soo idin maabato inaad Eebbe ku xamdidaan in Alle kala magan geliyey intaad car-carta ku jirtaan? Waar Soomaalidu waa dad meel fog ka habaaran, iga waloo.