Sign in to follow this  
Curly

President Riyaale and his not so publicised history!

Qudhac   

Mop

" sxb you just cant re-write history"

mop i think we all know who has always been attempting to re-writte history, ;)

i gues if the kacaan schools failed to convince anyone of ones mirage history, then i gues the motto is try and try again, and it looks like the same bamboozle lot are very much busy indeed in one final desprate attempt to shed some good light on rotten scene ;)

by the way isnt this huge blanket you use to cover every one so one feels confortable in defending his lot getting bit tiresome, so like Koweyn put just say whats you want withought going to all that trouble to hide our intentions.

Horn

yes it really is true what "others" make of the SNM is really Irrelevant. ONLY somalilanders views of them are rellivant. :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

You actually couldn't find anywhere I said Morgan is innocent you went back to an interview made by Morgan on another website which I posted like everyone else does on this website na'mean.

Mobb I say you took time to 'translate' and post views of this murderous relative of yours not only to sanitise this monster but also because you agree with them and it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Not every household has a person who takes time to 'translate' and write a 'transcript' of TV interview of a mass murder they don't 'like' and your claim that is : 'like everyone else does on this website' is a lie.

Just days earlier this what you were asking:

Qudhac, let me ask ya a sincere question.

What would Riyaale do as the president of Somaliland if a "renegade militia" captured Berbera and Burco?

Let me guess, General Mobb_Deep would DO what General Morgan DID.

Do you remember this because I do:

Guys, MMA is getting tired of
this bull about genocide and mass graves
posted on here everyday when the people of Bay and Bakool were massacred.

"this bull about genocide and mass graves" Is that Morgan or Mobb_Deep I wonder? No need to read between the lines there, is there?

"the people of Bay and Bakool were massacred."

Yes they were by who exactly? Was it the SNM? The answer is NO. They massacred by none other the people who committed the genocide you call 'this bull' in Somaliland. General Morgan is among them but you MMA and the rest lack the irony to see that when you use the Bay tragedy to attack Somalilanders.

The SNM chose to make peace at their peak while others descended into orgies of killing and revenge. Lets keep things real because many of you hate the SNM just because they kicked silver spoons out of your mouths.

PEACE NA'MEAN ;)

Rokko   

^^^ AYOUB, You're still beating around the bushes because I caught you lying. :D

"The Morgan is innocent" comment is still nowhere to be found na'mean. You spent hours skimming through old threads and you still could't find anything to support your first statement. Saxib miyaadan xishoonayn nin weyn baad u egtahee. Beenta in la isku cadaabo sow ma ogid. lol

AYOUB, cuqdadda baas iska saar walaal. Not everyone is disapproving of the SNM's actions because they're trying to justify Morgan's past criminal history. General Morgan is not my relative, nor is he innocent. He is a Somali warlord who has lots of innocent blood on his hands na'mean. Allah will bring him to justice along with all the others who killed innocent people. It really looks bad on ya when you talk about my "intentions" and what not, becuase that is just plain sad.

Kowneyn, if you have the guts to call yourself a criminal and take the responsibility for the death of my uncle, his wife and kids, go ahead and be my guest. I have no blood in my hands na'mean.

word

BN   

Salaam,

Mobb, walaal you are wasting too much time and energy on this thread. You have stated your stance on these points on several occassions; how others will twist/interpret it is up to them. I suggest you ignore such individuals and/or discussions in the future as it is pointless and beneath you.

Wasalaamu Calaikum

Kowneyn   

Mobb Deep:

Your stance is very foolish the SNM was not criminal and its history is clear, they were Mujahidin defending themselves, their community, their women,children, property and their God given human dignity. The criminals if you were honest was the Barre's regime, his willing executioners and his supporters.

And since you are into painting a whole community with a broad brush, then Its more fitting that I blame u for my dead relatives, as well as every dead Somali including your relatives.

I think its time you stopped your shameless attempt at blaming the victims, while trying to absolve war criminals.

Kowneyn

LANDER   

Lander, If the SNM is your freedom fighter I can care less saxib. Just don't be getting all riled up when the "SNM is clean everyone else is horrible" crab doesn't play well with those who might have different re-collection of events in the past na'mean. Those who have actually lost family members on the SNM brutality have not forgotten. Just to let ya Djiboutian citizen know.

Is this worth dignifying with a response? Maybe you were hoping to discredit my being a Somalilander by bringing up Djibouti?

Either way your being phony, Qudhac and the rest have a point. I remember the first time I came on this site last year, your avitar was none other than aboo Siyaad Barre and now you claiming he was a war criminal? you ain't fooling nobody saxiib. I know your favourite topic of conversation is the most succesfull rebel movement in somali history a.k.a SNM, but let those who died rest and may Allah have mercy on all their souls. That history is behind us, we have a united entity called Somaliland now, why don't you focus your criticism on that. By the way posting opinions of genocide perpetrators like adeero morgan don't constitute credible criticism by any standards.

Rokko   

Originally posted by LANDER:

That history is behind us

those who don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Originally posted by LANDER:

your avitar was none other than aboo Siyaad Barre

It seems to me not only were you spoon-fed with the wrong info about the SNM while you were in Djibouti, you were taught the wrong tactics when it comes to accusations na'mean. By judging others and making pointless accusations based on things as trivial as someone's avatar truly says something about your character in general saxib. Sharaftu waa qaali.

I will now leave you disappear into your world.

Qudhac   

Mop

"By making pointless accusations based on things as trivial as someone's avatar truly says something about your character in general saxib"

sxb it looks like someones built up card of falacy is crumbling in front of his own eyes, you say having siyad bare himself who was the head of the worse brutal regimes in somali history as your avatar doesnt show your feeling for him, then am not sure why you would us him as avatar ;)

i wonder why lander has flag of somaliland could it be because he hates, i mean what other best way to show your disaproval for someone/thing other than to use it as your avatar. :D

Gabbal   

Petty really! :rolleyes:

What else are you guys going to shove down Mobbs throat next? He is an admirer of Arial Sharon? :rolleyes:

I remember him having a "Somaliland" flag as an avator a while ago? Does that mean he supports treason and seccessionism? redface.gif

Don't jump down MY throat next folks, I had enough people do that in SOL

:D

AYOUB   

General Morgan is not my relative

Mobb you are quick to call others 'aabe Siyaad's children' (ironic when you consider Mama Khadija) then Morgan must be your inaader ;)

Back to the topic, you've ducked n dived without answering the charges and i'm not letting you off the hook.

Can you explain once and for all what you meant by "this bull about genocide and mass graves" Was it all load of bull or was Morgan responsible for something very awful?. TELL ME WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

Do you agree with any of the following comments:

I translated some main point from the interview so here it is na'mean.

Attrocities against the North: I have heard these accusation but don't listen to them. I was defending my country just like everyone else when some rebels aided by mingistu attacked our country. I was a high ranking officer. I was doing my job of defending my country. The mass graves they talk about is the people they killed from their tribal conflict. We have proof that they attacked cities full of civilians and our government was just doing what it was supposed to do. Defend the country from the SNM rebel who attacked.

'Morgan has blood on his hand' is a vague Blair-like answer.Prove me wrong by answering the questions directly. There many who belittle the crimes done by this man IN SOMALILAND and I think you are one of them. TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY BELIEVE AND IF I'M WRONG, I'LL TAKE IT ALL BACK.

HornAfrique

You are a staunch supporter of Abduqasbaaye Saladboy who held several position in the 21 wonder years of Siyaad government without any guilt or apologising for its crimes. Horn condemns Riyaale for being a member of the NSS while when he is the 'numero uno' campaigner of of 'President' Saladboy who was a Deputy in Siyaad's Ministry of Defence when Hargeisa and the whole Somaliland was being bombed and mined and has the nerve to talk about 'selective justice'. At least Riyaale acknowledges and apologised for the crimes committed.

I don't think you telling SOL how emotional you are about whats going on in Xeraale is petty and what we are talking about is on a much larger scale so if you have nothing to contribute, don't.

Gabbal   

HornAfrique

October Revolution's lovechild and staunch supporter of Abduqasbaaye Saladboy who held several position in the 21 wonder years of Siyaad government without any guilt or apologising for its crimes. Horn condemns Riyaale for being a member of the NSS but while being the 'numero uno' campaigner of of 'President' Saladboy who was a deputy in Siyaad's Ministry of Defense when Hargeisa and the whole Somaliland was being bombed and mined and has the nerve to talk about 'selective justice'. At least Riyaale acknowledges and apologised for the crimes committed.

Waa waray When Ayoub looked at himself in the mirror today I guess he saw a lion :D I still love ya bro, keep up the nac nac ;)

Rokko   

AYOUB, the great SNM apologist

I believe Morgan is a criminal who massacred innocent people while he was the head of the military in the north. He did whatever he could to win the war and his killings were done indiscriminately.

Now does AYOUB acknowledge that innocent people were also victims of the SNM's attrocities?

This is the crucial moment I and many nomads on this site have been waiting for na'mean.

We all wait for your clear answers calmly ...

Horn, do ya notice a trend here?

sugar daddy,

lovechild,

phony,

etc are becoming halhays as if there are no rules or regulations on this website.

I am gonna send a complaint to the admins. this is getting nastier than I thought.

Sophist   

Morgan is as criminal as Ina Mire, Ina Kaahin Habane and Dhagaweyne. Let us not be blind guys. If you think these men are not criminals then don't be astonished when people ACTUALLY say Morgan isn't a murderer but indeed a hero for the Somalis--just like these men are heroes for their kinsmen.

Qudhac   

The SNM were HEROES who stood up to and toppled brutal regime hell bent on commiting genocide against its people.

in south afrika the ANC were heroes who stood up to facist and brutal regime who commited gross crimes against its people.

in Eriteria the gorila men who stood up to the brutal regime of ethopia and liberated their country were heroes to their people.

in Siera leon the RUF got ridd of one of the worse dictators in africa, they were hereos to their people.

In liberia an armed gorrlia took the oppressive dictator down. they were heroes to their people.

in Congo people took arms to topple their own dictator, they were heroes.

but in all of these armed gorrilla movements to topple all these african despotic and oppresive leaders their of course was some human rights abuse along the way thats the nature of war, once a war is declared on a dictator it would be stup1d and naive to think it will be done in clean and tidy way. it wont be done that way its ugly and alot of people die, alot of innocent people.

but the end justifies the means, no one in their right minded will say lets keep this brutal regime cos if we try to get rid of it some innocent people will die.

ask Nelson mandella why he went through all that trouble to get rid of another brutal regime, dont you think he knew alot innocent people would have died. of course he did, but the end justified the means.

so you cannot compare people who commiting genocide in the name of government and people who stood up and put a stop to it. if this took the silver spoon outa your mouth well thats tough.

but i will say this again and again

SNM were somali heroes while the likes of Siade barre and Morgan were coward killers who have somali blood on their hands and they are the prime reason why somalia is the state its in today.

if you the truth hurts tough luck but you are not gana paint a new picture for somalis today.

Qudhac

but the end justifies the means, no one in their right minded will say lets keep this brutal regime cos if we try to get rid of it some innocent people will die.

But killing people to achieve your objects is wrong and that is what many people put siyads army and SNM in one basket. Killing innocent people is Wrong and immoral! no matter what the end game might be. I think that is why SMN is so unpopular in both sides of the border. Although SNM claims they freed Somaliland they still losers and those who allied with the siyads government like Riyale, Awil and Ismail Yare are running the country no surprise huh. so cuquubadii dadkii ay laayeen ayaa ku dhacday sida ay dowladii siyaadba cuqubo igu dhacday.