Sign in to follow this  
Curly

President Riyaale and his not so publicised history!

AYOUB   

Mobb Deep contain yourself bro. Last you were claiming Morgan is 'innocent' and now SNM were 'savages'. We all know who the savages are and you can't change history with a few posts in SOL.

na'mean.

. NOPE!

sadeboi   

It is comforting to hear a lander confirming the horror stories of people being "decapitated" by the SNM hooligans na'mean.

Does it make your heart feel better MOBB??

Or does it become anymore of a reality when a Lander confirms it, then a non-lander :confused:

But i should say it is good for a least one jus one to admit.

Landers please don't blame Siyaad Bare for the killings of the innocent somali's in Waqoyi and then "elect" Riyaale as your new found "savior" :D from the barberic Somalis and there war loving country.

We all know who the saveges are and you can't change history with a few posts in SOL.

:D few posts in SOL kulaha waar inanakan maa fiiyo miya

Waar Riyaale killed more Landers then Mobbs uncle killed in his life time

Rokko   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Last you were claiming Morgan is 'innocent'

Waa ninkaagaa Qabiilka magaciisa wata, where have I said Morgan is innocent? Is this one of your tribalist smear campaigns or is it just another day at the marfish? Please show me where I said Morgan is "innocent".

Morgan and SNM all belong to the same category of criminals na'mean. that is my word saxib. :mad: :mad:

Liqaye   

^^^^^ temper temper... kind of annoying when such blatant qabyalad is thrown at you right.... relax yourself and meditate on how pointless it is...na'mean. :D

AYOUB   

Mobb Deep

Waa ninkaagaa Qabiilka magaciisa wata,

That nick is not my qabiil name so calm yourself down mate. icon_razz.gif

I'm prepared to tell you what that nick stands for, or if you prefer i'll tell you my sub/sub-sub clan just to put you out of your misery.

Mobb Deep

where have I said Morgan is innocent?

Tell me what this, is if not a sick attempt to sanitise the Butcher of Hargeisa>>>>> web page

Is this one of your tribalist smear campaigns or is it just another day at the marfish?

:confused: :confused:

Are you confusing me with someone you know?

Mobb Deep

Morgan and SNM all belong to the same category of criminals

In your dreams young man, in your dreams only.

na'mean.

Naaa mate!! me don't.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

quote:Originally posted by LANDER:

When the SNM entered Berbera, why did they not decapitate this alleged war criminal like all the others? Does anybody honestly believe they would have spared him in the hopes that he may lead the country one day? non sense. The SNM had already done enough killing, if a significant number of citizens started pointed fingers at Riiyaale I imagine they wouldn't have wasted no time to kill him.

Lander, there was no finger pointing in the SNM false Jihad na'mean. You simply had to be the wrong tribe at the wrong place. Anyone from Siyaad's main umbrella tribe was simply decapitated in all the main Somaliland cities. Women, children, men ... whatever. The only option open was to scape and only few did na'mean.

It is comforting to hear a lander confirming the horror stories of people being "decapitated" by the SNM hooligans na'mean.

Crimes commited against innocent people are recorded by Allah. Siyaad Barre and his criminals will get justice from Allah and so will the SNM savages na'mean.
I don't appreciate having words put in my mouth, saxiib if it makes you sleep better at night to equate adeero Morgan with the SNM, than go ahead. But don't assume others believe in the fairy tales you have been told to justify tribal cleansing. The topic was Riiyaale and SNM was an example but you obviously like to run with that topic whenever you can. Its obvious you believe Morgan is somehow justified maybe even a hero, and you have the right to believe whatever you like. That being said, I suggest you let others show hommage to the freedom fighters to whom some owe their families lives.

Originally posted by *Pessimistic-Sue*:

How can Somaliland say they are freeing themselves from the oppressors, dictators and warlord who killed and tore their homes and families to pieces by declaring themselves independent and then electing a man like Riyaale?

----------------------------------------------

Sister you asking a million dollar question :D . Why no one ever convicted of atrocities in Somaliland? Do they -politicians and intellectuals of Somaliland- expecting us to belief all Somalilanders are innocents or all victims? yes there are too many victims in Somaliland and they deserve every right to get justice. but charity starts home! The world will only take landers serious when they start setting up local courts to try any criminal or alleged criminals in the boundaries of Somaliland. Before that every think is cheap talk.

Rokko   

lool@AYOUB. It is embarrassing to catch an old man lying on public walaahi. You actually couldn't find anywhere I said Morgan is innocent you went back to an interview made by Morgan on another website which I posted like everyone else does on this website na'mean. I will now rest my case and advice ya old man never to make sick tribalist claims against others without any substantial evidence. That looks terrible on ya na'mean. :D

Lander, If the SNM is your freedom fighter I can care less saxib. Just don't be getting all riled up when the "SNM is clean everyone else is horrible" crab doesn't play well with those who might have different re-collection of events in the past na'mean. Those who have actually lost family members on the SNM brutality have not forgotten. Just to let ya Djiboutian citizen know.

Kowneyn   

Soyaal:

Most of the energy was being spent on building the state, even today the injustices that the SNM Mujahids fought against continues to thrive to a lesser extent and the people are being patient because there is still hope that tomorrow can be better. I don't agree with Qudhac that the SNM is enjoying the fruits of its labor as of yet. When a free, just and well-governed somali state emerges in Somaliland or for that matter in Somalia that will be the true legacy of the SNM Mujahids.

Kowneyn

Kowneyn   

Mobb Deep:

If Morgan and the SNM are the same in your mind, then you have the mind set of a war criminal, perhaps another war crimes tribunal is in order for potential war criminals.

u know what they say about prevention being always better :D

The SNM was the resistance movement of a people subjected to untold oppression by a regime with a GENOCIDAL intent and morgan was a primary agent of that regime.

Kowneyn

Rokko   

^^^ Kowneyn, don't ya think you would go before Mobb_Deep since many of us believe Kowneyn was SNM foot soldier during the civil war. I suspect you are one of those who murdered my family in the North. I can't wait for this tribunal. ;)

take it easy old man. :D

Qudhac   

Its helarious at how some people will do anything to hide their true colours, one perfecy example is mop its funny how he moves heaven and earth to hide his effection for morgan, mopp if equating the S.N.M with morgan makes feel less guilty for backing him then by all means go ahead ;) just dont expect to fool anyone, it wont really wash away any of the mud or it wont really make the hefty load of responsibility easiar to carry for him.

people please lets not go around the bush say what you feel no one is gana bite your head off, let me demostrate...

S.N.M LEGACY

FEEL THE HEAT

Rokko   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

to hide his effection for uncle suger daddy aka morgan,

sugar daddy? Qudhac do you know the meaning of "sugar daddy"? desperate insults? Ya need to step up yo game a little dude. I hope the Admins are seeing this. ;)

Anyways, do ya honestly believe anyone other than the hypnotized few believe the garbage you lot write here to down play the SNM's criminal past?

Saxib, don't be entertaining us with child stories sugarcoated with words like "mujahids" and "freedom-fighters" to make a case for criminals na'mean. It is dumbb and most of all embarrassing na'mean.

Everyone knows that SNM is not different from other rebel organizations that exist/existed in Somalia na'mean. They have lots of innocent blood in their dirty hands and everyone of them will see justice from Allah na'mean.

Ya just can't re-write history saxib. Families were decimated, and their futures taken away by a group of drunken, jaad-addicts calling themselves mujahids na'mean. What is worse than them is the many who see them as heroes.

Facts are fact dude. Don't be telling us maaweelo stories like "their crimes were done in Somaliland" as if that makes them less criminal na'mean. No selective justice. No hypocricy. That is all we are asking for dhurwaa.

word na'mean. :D

Kowneyn   

Mobb Deep:

Lets simplify it for you Kowneyn=SNM, does Mobb Deep= Morgan?... Give me a simple yes or no answer.

Mobb Deep I know u r getting mileage out of the short-sighted statements of people who are eager to sanctify Rayaale but u took it too far.

Kowneyn

Gabbal   

Facts are fact dude. Don't be telling us maaweelo stories like "their crimes were done in Somaliland" as if that makes them less criminal na'mean.
No selective justice
. No hypocricy

Straight to the point. Nailed it bro smile.gif