Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

SOL should foster Somali Unity, not its divisions

Abtigiis   

Xaaji, the first paragrpah is good, the second pargrpah is very much from Xaaji. Waxan aad kala qaad qaadayso eed leedahay anaga iyo idinka weeye waxa aan ku leenahay iska daa.

Think like an individual. Aniga dheh. The idea that some clans want something is a myth. Qof kasta wixii u dan ah ayuu gala baryahan. That is why the seats for somaliland are not vacant in the TFG.

Kolkaa waxaa muhiim ah uun al-mustaqbal kolka dalku dago in soomali tashato, fikirna aana lagu duulin (ama goosi ama Unity); balse dadka loo soo bandhigo. dhinac kasta waa in wakhti ku filan oo ay dadka ugu bandhigaan ra'yigooda la siiyaa. Taasi markay dhacdo, what the real PEOPLE want ayaa soo bixi. Taa waa in loo hogaansamo kolkaa.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

I am from Somaliland I love my country I would do everything to develop it , but the problem is we the somalilanders , wax alale waxay isla jecelyihin koonfuriansku anagu waanu la jecelnahay. Laakin maalintay nala jecladaan waxanu anagu isla jecelnahay maalintasanu hormar gaadhnay waleh , anigu koonfurianksa markay cabdilahi yusuf soo doorteen alla ha idin sahlo baanu lahayn sh dalxiis markay soo doorteen waanu idin la jecelnahay ,
xata shabaabkina iyo mansuurkina wanu idinla jecelnahay . laakin maalintad Somaliland nala jeclaatan iyo goaamadanu yeelanay. Maalintasay somalinimadii iyo wanaagi iyo iskaashigii soo noqonaya.

Koonfurta hadaad Shabaabka la lajeclaato, shaabab will not leave you alone yaa Xaaji ,,,

Cowke   

Xaaji, Sorry my friend you have no place to be dictating what you want or don't. Their is vulnerable minority groups in awdal, ssc who can not and will not be put in 80% snm enclave. Somalis wont tolerate and the wider international community won't. The sooner you understand this the better.

NGONGE   

Warya A&T, leave our Xaaji alone. Wale jawaab fiican bu kuu qoray. :D

Abtigis wagaan internetka soo gashaday ayaan google ku qoray
Somali
, iyo online markasu websitkanii ii soo booday iyo awr yaro ku sawiiran dee waan iska soo raacay.

Cowke   

This kid is delusional he thinks what daddy and mommy tell him is true. My friend step out in the real world, you will be in for rude suprise. I can gurantee you that much.

Somaliland won't ever be indepedent, it won't be tolerated. Marka ha ka sugin inay somalia ama calamka aqoonsato meeshasi because international community always consider vulnerable minorities first. So chase fake dreams as you have been for 17 years, it's up to you. However Puntland and Responsible regions like djibouti and ethiopia are showing the world not only are well self-sufficient but we regional leaders and get involved in finding solutions. Its called political maturity and it goes a long way in respect of getting friends in high places.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Warya A&T, leave our Xaaji alone. Wale jawaab fiican bu kuu qoray.
:D

quote:

Abtigis wagaan internetka soo gashaday ayaan google ku qoray
Somali
, iyo online markasu websitkanii ii soo booday iyo awr yaro ku sawiiran dee waan iska soo raacay.

^^ Both the Xaaji and A&T are on top form this afternoon. smile.gif

nuune   

I propose a thread for Diktoore Cowke & Xaaji Xeyraan, in there, they will have a good discussion about their differences.

Let that topic be opened, only for Cowke & Xaaji will participate.

Wot ye thing yaa Ngonge? :D

Abtigiis   

:D:D ngonge, xaajigu waa balayoo. Whoever recruited him here has done it for a purpose.

Now seriously, by provisions bestowed on me as the author, I banish Cowke from this thread. Waryaa, adeeroow orod thread kale gal oo walaaq meeshan waxaan ugu tallo galay in qudhunkii qabiilka lagaga nastee! SNM are Somali's no matter what they want.

EDIT- your proposal for a thread for Xaaji and Cowke would have been perfect. The two are alike. Laakin, it is against the spirit of this thread and what I want SOL to be. Arimahaas waan ku daalaye inaga daaya.

Hadii riwaayad la rabo, there is plenty of social issues oo maantoo dhan anagaa idinka qoslin! :D:D

nuune   

^^ :D hadee lagaa waa general sekshanka maalmahan, halkan ayaad ka aheyd kaaba laadar :D

labadan nin waa riwaayad socota, cowke loves maths, everytime he mentions 80%, ma u firisateyna in this thread alone, Xaaji on the other hand loves Konfurianska

NGONGE   

^^ :D I think he was telling the truth there. But I also think he recruited others. :D

nuune, Xaaji X is a hit and run man. Cowke is a hit and hit and hit again man. The thread will not work.

A&T, seriously now. I don't agree with your thread. Your idea would kill discussion.

Abtigis wa runta Qof leh anaga anaga anaga wa shakhsi liita laakin waxan ka hadlayee somaliland

You can disagree on politics. Unlike cawke who believes puntland is wealthier then The united Arab emirates, I believe we in Somaliland we have lots of work to do to improve our country politically socially Financially. But we have the base already. And there is a process underway.

Bombastic nonsense. This is the stuff emotional folks always do.

I am beginning (seriously) to think if the likes of Aw Tusbaxle has any say in the strategic thinking of ONLF, this organization has more problems than I initially thought.

Good intentions neither get one any farther nor do they get anything done, if anything they tend to induce one to mute siesta; instead serious recourse of the root cause of core issues concerning Somalis is required; call it what you will, but 99% of the Somalis do not know what they want, and the few who do, neither have the backbone nor the means to push it through or enforce; besides, who needs hand-holding mantra when bullet-feeding jeering could be had?

Somalis will always be one nation...no matters how many times u see clan cheerleaders shaking their azzes when their uncle warlords gives them the queue. They just silly lil buggers.

For the rest who defend the somaliweeyn ship, keep the good work cuz no one can stop destiny! for sure.