Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiqasin has gone crazy!!!!

Gabbal   

Smart action Rahima, although you know what they say Practice what you preach. I guess I've haven't been listening to my own advice huh?

Changed   

i think abdiqasin was elected in 2000 and he should stay , all i heard about him is good stuff and i heard bad stuff from candullahi yosuf, ...since he was elected he has the right to be named president , yosuf on the other hand should ran see if he wins but he is a loser i hear and a killer ,and i gues he wont get any vote :D

one question dow...arent they both puntilanders , so y the accusation people? two different puntiland tribes having problems or what ....am a little confused redface.gif i know one of them is mix am not even sure though i heard this while i was serving tea to habro that came over redface.gif

ooh i just rade the thread back and found out that one of them is from mogdisho, but he has no record of killing so y be pro yosuf the killer and not be pro the man that does not kill , is it because he is not from central somalia.....

who resides in central somalia again? this thang i crazy :(

Horn dear brother,

I attack Abdiqasin because he is an obsticle to Somali peace, he is more than a fool he is a fool with millions of dollars and over 50 battle wagons. He wasted 3 years already and wants to waste more.

He is a fool who is being pushed by Ghadafi of Libiya and who is interested more in money than peace for the poor Somali's.

Also I have not invented any of the stories about Abdiqasin, all I have done is analyse them and go beyound the hype that is being fed to us by his supporters such as you dear Horn.

Tell me again why you support him apart from him reminding you of the good old Afweyne times, oh was that below the belt?

My educated brother Horn, why must you blind yourself of the truth? This thread was about Abdiqasin why did you try to hide his faults and attack others notably Abdullahi Yusuf, see I dont care about Abdullahi I care about the Somali republic and its people sharing power through a federal system.

However your whole political outlook is pretend to be a nationalist defend the relics of the past failures. Attack Ethipia and cover the home grown ills by calling everyone "warlord". It hasent rained must be those warlords, the TNG stole some money must be the "warlords". Hargaysa was bombarded in the 1980's must be the "warlords".

Who has attacked the Somali peace conference more than Abdiqasin? And why did he? Answer these two simple questions Mr International Law

Gabbal   

i think abdiqasin was elected in 2000 and he should stay , all i heard about him is good stuff and i heard bad stuff from candullahi yosuf, ...since he was elected he has the right to be named president , yosuf on the other hand should ran see if he wins but he is a loser i hear and a killer ,and i gues he wont get any vote

one question dow...arent they both puntilanders , so y the accusation people? two different puntiland tribes having problems or what ....am a little confused i know one of them is mix am not even sure though i heard this while i was serving tea to habro that came over

ooh i just rade the thread back and found out that one of them is from mogdisho, but he has no record of killing so y be pro yosuf the killer and not be pro the man that does not kill , is it because he is not from central somalia.....

who resides in central somalia again? this thang i crazy

Miz Unique is the most objective nomad on this thread, and the fact that she doesn't know a bit about the mentioned men makes her analysis all the more honest and clearer. It would do you Smith a lot of good to read it carefully.

Tell me again why you support him apart from him reminding you of the good old Afweyne times, oh was that below the belt?

First I was anti-Puntland, now I'm pro-Siad dictatorship? From your farfetched accusations, I suppose you're in need of a good hot cup of qaxwo. It seems to like a cat, knowing a dog is chasing it, going into every which room. redface.gif

I'm not going to go into another bout of personal attacks with you bro, but you are very cunning indeed. Knowing how almost every Somali has a sore spot when it came to the former dictorship, you wished to make me the bad guy, in a bad and good situation. hhm.

I will just say so know and make the difference between you and I all the more clearer my dear Smith. If your assertion were true, I would be supporting Abdirahman Jama Barre right? If I was all for a "reminder" of the past wouldn't he, my clansman and Siad's own cousin, be a more likely candidate to get my vote, then Abdiqasim Salad Hassan?

That is the difference between you I. I support people because of their positive outlooks, while you support people because they come from your clan.

That is why you can't digest the fact that I am a Somali nationalist by heart, free from corrution and qabyaalad. That is why you constantly try to portray me as what you are. ;)

Did that not hit close?

Horn,

Now you are supporting Abdiqasin for his positive outlooks, which are?

It seems that your anger is misplaced you shouldn’t be angry at me because I showed that your little clique or TNG have failed.

What pitiful babble about you not being a clan supremacist because you are a fan of Abdiqasin instead of Abdirahman Jama Barre , you must be believing your own lies.

Dear boy as you know the clan of Siyad and those who where close to the fallen leader have been a backbone and gave tremendous material and moral support to Abdiqasin as you know who himself was one of the numerous protégés of Father Siyad. So Horn you are following the clan line, no different to the JVA and Ghani and others who support Abdiqasin because he is a remnant of the dictatorship.

Apart from his own sub clan it’s the SNF who have come second in backing Abdiqasin out of all of Somali’s clan groupings that’s why Abdiqasin can count on only occupied Kismayu and parts of South Mogadishu. Am I inventing that the invaders of Kismayu are known as the “lions from Galgadud” or the “Galgadud twins” why is that Horn?

The TNG/ Arta crew logic goes like this; the national army of Somalia are these two clans from Dhusa Mareb defending Kismayu from the Ethiopians, hell I haven’t laughed so much.

Well Horn take it as you want my son but you cant hide behind simplified arguments of warlords and defending Somalia, as you know the Ethiopians don’t differentiate between Somali clans. And about me supporting my clan, I support them to keep the peace and to build institutions that will benefit all of Somalia I don’t and will never support my clan subjugating other people and looting their homes in the guise of nation hood and fake patriotism. But alas those who fed on Somalia’s carcass under Afweyn will never know what nationhood is.

Gabbal   

Smith it is time, I believe, I adhered to my preaching. Really I'm not getting anything out of this debate and it is bring me nothing but fatigue and exasperation. I'll let the SOL nomads have the last say and give the final judging.

Good debate with you my brother.

smith my question to u is.the presidental terms is always 4 years and he got elected in 2000 so why say his term ended am still confused , and do u have a real fact that says he is a killer ,i talked to a couple elders after my last post to find that this yosuf guy hates people of central somalia and he was stated to have said to want to kill all "moryan" in central somalia and the only "moryans" in central somalia are of a certain tribe we all know that , so tell me once again y this killer is better than the guy who didnt end his term and tell me once again y he is being criticised for having muuse suudi as a friend. :confused: i dont see no difference btw muuse and yosuf .

Salif,

Brother I think you have come a bit late to the debate, if you need an update read the former posts which have been posted.

Abdiqasin was elected for a 3 year term that has now expired it ended on August the 13. So it is a lie when he says he is still President. Further more what does he control if he does not control Bali Dogle airport?

With regards to the "Moriyaan" coment I think thats quite wrong to use such clanish comments when fabricating statements. I believe its not in your interest or ours to come down to that level.

Different between Musa and Yusuf, well one is the leader of 40% of Somalia that other controls Balcad and parts of Mogadishu I think thats the difference. As it stands Abdullahi is the most powerful southern leader, like it or not only Riyale Kahin is close in comparison forget Abdiqasin.

I know you wont like these coments but thats life right.

Dhimbil   

Lunatics are getting out of hand in this corner......now being a hard core tribilist is bluntly flaunted ha? cajiib.

Ilaahay somali ha unaxariisto :(