Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Demostration agaist Yusuf - War odayga may iska dhaafaan!

Are you the speaker, Dhubad? BTW, I hope he was listening the voices of the people in his hospital bed. I know it wont make any difference to him at all anyway

At first I felt sorry for the weak senior,

then I remembered all the atrocities committed by him and his followers...so in less then few seconds I found myself chanting along with the lady ..His a Killaarr kick him out!!His a killaarr kick him out!! :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by S Slash:

Are you the speaker, Dhubad? BTW, I hope he was listening the voices of the people in his hospital bed. I know it wont make any difference to him at all anyway

Believe you me it does. The guy can't stand an opposition. He would talk about it and mourn all year.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I am assuming that passionate woman is the wife of the late Suldan Hurre?

Nah bro, the Late Abdirahman Aidid.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Zack:

loooooooooooool@he is a killer. His name is yey kulahaa like he would care. Waar odayga u duceeya dheh.

lol...u duceeya? Does he deserve that?

A.J.   

Where are his supporters in the west, like Dukey, when he really needs them?????

Oh, i forgot they are too busy searching night and day through WaalWaal.net, BeenBeen.info Beenbadaneonline.com to conjure up support for their man.

I am assuming that passionate woman is the wife of the late Suldan Hurre?

I bet she is collecting welfare, bought the same bullets that kill innocent somalis everyday. Maybe she should do a demonstration against herself as well after all she and the old man are after the same cause the killing of the innocent :(

Khalaf   

^^^^Istagfrullah, yo your ridiclous man. two you don;t know that or know the old mother. whomever she is respect your elders ninyahow, its haram to assume things. what ppl do is between them and Allah. May Allah bring peace to Somalia.