Sign in to follow this  
me

Ethiopian troops stationed in Berbera?

^^^^^^^

ha ha ha...the only thing that is busted are my senses by your slow-wittedness saaxiib.

I am glad though that you've found A LINK that does show that the ethiopians use the port of berbera. Now keep searching saaxiib and let us know when you find the full Efoyta article,Okay!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

DhulQarnayn,

You are not the first person I busted on these forums. smile.gif

It is obvious to tell when you come across a dubious article, specialy one that is provided as a "prove".

There are so many mistakes in that sentence. First it lacks coherence and is completely disjoined from the rest of the article. No professional journalist would repeat this long title "The country's vice-minister for transport and communications" twice within that span of text.

Besides the obvious spelling mistake of the word "contingent" the over-explaination of the "reason" for "forces" is ludicrous to say the lease. The area in discussion is not known for "Somali Terrorism" either.

Food for thought, dhulQarnayn. You tried to come in here for support but you leave with a bloodied nose. smile.gif

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Suldaanka: ^^You are busted my friend

Not only did you try and manipulate the source of the original text by adding an additional fabricated sentence at the end. But you also made the big mistake of mis-spelling the word
"contingent"

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Business as usual, even in Ramadan. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

i tottaly agree with faisal cali statement

wiilka adis ababa ku dhashay ayaa iga dhow wiilka xammer ku dhashay

Addis Ababa aaba isku dhadhajisiin maxumee, xammerna xagee eheed?

War wuxu afqaldanaa, xammer kuyeh! War Xamar dheh...

Isku dhajiska waa caadi, Addis waaba idiin dhowdehee, sowtan idinkoo Hargeysa joogtiin u dabaaldagteen xornimada Mareykanka...Xanjo daandeeyna tan waa dhaaftay...

Mardhowna yuhuud waalaga soo farcamay waala maqlidoona!

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

DhulQarnayn,

You are not the first person I busted on these forums.
smile.gif

It is obvious to tell when you come across a dubious article, specialy one that is provided as a "prove".

There are so many mistakes in that sentence. First it lacks coherence and is completely disjoined from the rest of the article. No professional journalist would repeat this long title "The country's vice-minister for transport and communications" twice within that span of text.

Besides the obvious spelling mistake of the word "contingent" the over-explaination of the "reason" for "forces" is ludicrous to say the lease. The area in discussion is not known for "Somali Terrorism" either.

Food for thought, dhulQarnayn. You tried to come in here for support but you leave with a bloodied nose.
smile.gif

Here we have again the aforementioned evasion tactics that you my friend are miserably failing to employ, once again. Instead of admitting that the article does infact PROVE that there IS an ethiopian presence in berbera, which is part of the initial statement, you dodge it by stating girlie accusations that you've busted me and that it isn't a first for you- NEITHER OF WHICH RELATES TO THE ORIGINAL POST!

This is pathetic, sir, to say the least!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

^^You know what is really pathetic? being caught redhanded and trying to shamelessly defend it back. That is pathetic.

Take it on the chin and move on sxb.

PS

I see you corrected the spelling mistake. Way to go. But it is too late, don't you think. ;)

Ayoup,

Salaan sare cammo. How is life treating you thesedays?

Allow me to quote a previous thrashing I gave you, Mr Suldaanka....

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

[QB]
quote:

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^Kani muxuu is mooday talaw???

Do you think I give a damn of what you think of me.

Suldaanka

I'm sorry young lady, I have no idea what you're on about... need I say that your temper tantrums here are an called for...
is qabooji saaxiib
!

dhulQarnayn
cool0047.gif

Republic Of California

me   

Hmmmm is there anyone that can independently verify this?

I can't take the word of the secessionists for it. They have in the past posted numerous lies.

But I don’t see any hard proof that there are any Ethiopian troops there.

So if anyone could either dispel the whole issue or proves that they have troops there come forward please.

NGONGE   

^^ Does it matter that much to you? Will it make your tears flow harder?

Assume they are there and get on with it, saaxib. What exactly is your reason for knowing?

Ibtisam   

ME: If you pay for my flight, I can go there, take pictures and then come back and tell you. So how about it???

DhulQarnayn, who is the donkey now toolow. :D

Yes, ngonge, it matters to the poster and to others, or else this thread wouldn't exist. Geez, I thought you of all people could figure that one out. icon_razz.gif

The question still stands, are they harbouring axmaaro or are they not? Why is it so hard for some of you to answer that? 2 pages of nacnac and not a single answer produced.

About the "lets assume business" forget it, only facts are welcomed here.

NGONGE   

LG & ME,

There must be a reason for the question. I'm sure you or ME here are not that simplistic at to start a whoel topic on such nonsense. There must be more behind the question itself. Therefore, I'm saying assume they are there, what next? What are you hinting at?

ps

ME,

the tears for Somalia, saaxib. Big nationalist like you not shedding tears for his country? For shame! :D