Sign in to follow this  
me

Ethiopian troops stationed in Berbera?

me   

If you can't answer the question, then don't waste time here.

Ta labaad, we have passed the tears, we are now on to the sweat. Make your fun now, if that makes you sleep better at night. Just remmember you are what you are and the shame of all Somalis is also yours. Yaa walad!

Because if you look back now, when that Arab was calling you walad, he wasn't calling Ngonge a Walad, but your history and your people.

So keep laughing yaa Walad.

me   

aaaahhh now you feel huh? those arab walad memories make you wake up huh? everytime you want to take a digg at your own people, remmber if Somalia was strong no arab would call you walad.

N.O.R.F   

What a nonesense topic!

Does one really need to point out that the onous is on Mr Me and co to provide facts to his hunch?

Qaar baaba ciidilahaa haday sheekadani (let us be honest it is just a sheeko) run tahay :D

me   

Norf I come here to ask whether this info is correct and your telling me that I should provide the proof?

Ma na-cas baad tahay mise waad iska dhigaysaa?

N.O.R.F   

I answered your question in the negative. If you don't believe me then that fine. You can continue believing those rumours are true. BUT, do you really need a lesson on who's onous it is to bring facts??

If we were to go by your ways, I would ask for proof you actually exist. Come on proove it!

ps your desire to win this little 'argument' seems to be getting the better of you. Even in Ramadan. Is xeji saxib.

me   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

I answered your question in the negative. If you don't believe me then that fine. You can continue believing those rumours are true. BUT, do you really need a lesson on who's onous it is to bring facts??

If we were to go by your ways, I would ask for proof you actually exist. Come on proove it!

ps your desire to win this little 'argument' seems to be getting the better of you. Even in Ramadan. Is xeji saxib.

I asked whether someone could provide evidence.

Ma fahami kartaa taas horta?

If I wanted to accept someones opinion why didn't I accept the first one who told me about this story?

N.O.R.F   

Bal ya wax kaa dhaadhicin jirey? :rolleyes:

1. Your friend told you a rumour

2. You asked if that rumour is true

3. The answer you got was a negative one

Now, if you do not accept the answer, the onous is on YOU to provide any evidence to the contrary. Go back and ask your friend to give you proof about this rumour and present this proof.

Mise waxad ubaahantahay another lecture?

ps my proof is the FACT that there is indeed NO PROOF to what you're saying icon_razz.gif

Northerner,

If one is to make an outlandish claim like the one made by "Mr. Me", he has to put forward a convincing prove. Mr. Me knows he is just helpless in providing anything of value to prove his claims, that is why he is "fishing" for others to chip in.

Unfortunately, Mr. DulQarnayn's fake article did more damage than it helped. :D

This is another of "Mr. Me" topics which was debunked and destroyed link

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Suldaan

I'm fine Xamdulilah and thanx for asking. How's Ramadaan going down there?

Ramadan is good. It is falled in Spring time here which means we are fasting less time than we used to do before. How is yours going?

What would it change if Xabashi ciidan joogaan Waqooyi? They would just be another occupied ciidan stationed deegaan Soomaaliyeed. Buuhoodle ayee joogaan, does it change anything? Gaalkacyo ayee joogaan, does it change anything? Beledweyne ayee joogeen, Baydhabo ayee joogaan, Kismaayo ayee joogeen. Does it all change anything now?

Haddeeba Xamar -- supposedly our xudun, Soomaali dhana xarun u ahayd -- maanta ku xaarayaan, meel walba ee Soomaaliya ayee tagi karaan.

Cabdow   

MMA baa isha katuuray (Allah ya-cizak cami) Isticmaarku hadayba xudunta wadanka joogaan (Muqdisho) what different would it make if they are in berbara or anywhere else for that matter? NOTHING what-so-ever!!

Why can't people see the bigger picture, it doesn't matter whether you're from south-Somalia, east-Somalia, west-Somalia or north-Somalia. We all are under occupation, and untill we get that through our thick skulls, i'm afraid we will never know what freedom tested like....