Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Why is Sharif Ahmed lying...

^^^ Duke There is no Somali nation for TFG to govern.

opportunists and ruthless qabylists are all power hungry just like sharks near the shows waitng for their prey.

Rahima   

You see, the shuhaada'/mujaahidiin win either way, be it victory here in this world or the next. You however will recieve your reward in the next life. Like i said a munaafiq and his cheerleader are one in the same.

If the lord is on your side you do not lose, thus the fakery stops here.

Not only do you support the hypocrites but you also know nothing about Islam. Here you are speaking like the kufaar who know nutta about Islam. Victory from Allah is not always swift, even if the hypocrites win this battle, the war is not over so long as we have living believers. The prophet s.c.w lost the battle of Uhud but won the ultimate war.

^^^You are an expert on clan hate thats all. Was you not celebrating when they attacked Galkacyu and even use deragotery terms when speaking about individuals. Now you sound so desperate.

Again to the Somalis'

Where are Abdiqasin, Xasan dahir, IndaCade, Sharif Ahmed ? Why are they not in the front lines or are they already prepering to flee to safety, Cairo is nice this time of year :D ..

Hypocrites, sending children to war, parading our gils with guns and then hiding in their fox holes.

^^^I know you are in the no 1 spot in the premiarship of clan haters.

Sharif Ahmed talked about a massacre in Cadaado. The truth is there was no massacre at all, there was no fighting in Cadaado, Guriceel, Mataban and all the other locations.

The elders of Cadaado, Guriceel, Mataban, Galinssor, Banderadlay met the TFg forces and there was no massacre, even the wounded from the clan courts side are being treated in Galkacyu.

So why is he lying and then claiming to be a shiekh?

NGONGE   

Duke, the war is taking place in Somalia not here, saaxib. But you seem to be taking it all a bit much and going down fighting! :D

Somali Friend,

Can you go away please and take your friendly fire from Somalia. We Somalis are an ungrateful bunch and though you’re trying to help us, we really are not that impressed with your lovely bombs that are falling on us, neighbour.

Rahima   

^^^I know you are in the no 1 spot in the premiarship of clan haters.

If that were the case i'd be cheering on the hypocrites as you do. Alxamdullilah Allah has save me from such hypocrisy.

Abwaan   

Ciidamada Itoobiya Oo Dilay Maxaabis Somali Ah Iyo Kuwa Puntland Oo Bililiqo Ku Kacay.

345 Reads

Waxa la xaqiijiyay in ciidamada Itoobiyaanku ay ku toogteen maxaabiis tiradodu gaarayso 50 nin magaalada Gaalkacyo, kadib markii lagu soo qabtay maxaabiistaa dagaaladii ka dhacay Bandiiradley iyo Galinsoor. Maxaabistan oo ay isku dayeen dadka dagan labada dhinac ee Gaalkacyo inay badbaadiyaan ayay ku guuldaraysteen kadib markii Itoobiyaanku ay arkeen rag badan oo ay kala qarinayaan qabaa’isha wada daga magaaladaas, waxana lagu qasbay inay soo celiyaan ragga ay kala qariyeen, kadibna meel fagaare ay ayaa lagu laayay ragaas oo lasoo sheegay in isku meel lagu wada duugay.

Dhanka magaalada Dhuusa-Mareeb waxa lasoo sheegaya bililiqo lagu jabsaday dhowr baqaar oo maanta ay ka sameeyeen helkaas ciidamada Puntland ee la socda kuwa Itoobiyaanka ah. Inta badan ganacsatada yeelan kara tilmaan wadaadnimo ayaa ka baxay magaalooyinka ay qabsadeen ciidamada Itoobiya iyo kuwa Puntland, waxayna sababtay arintaas inay ku dhaqaaqaan falkaan boobka ah ciidamada Puntland. Magaalada Guriceel oo ah meel aad u camiran ayna ka furan yihiin ganacsiyo badan, ayaan iyadu wali galin gacanta ciidamada Itoobiya, waxana lasoo sheegaya in dadka dagaankaas ay isdifaacayaan maadaam hanti badan ay taalo halkaas, ayna ku hareeraysan yihiin ciidamada Itoobiya iyo kuwa Puntland. Col. Cabdi Qaybdid oo wada ciidamo tiro yar ayaa isagu u gudbay dhanka gobolka Hiiraan, wuxuna doonaya in orodka uu kasoo bilaabay Gaalkacyo uu ku galo Muqdisho, waxase muuqata inuu la dagi doono Max’ed Dheere, C/qadir Beebe iyo Cabdi Waal oo hada ku sugan banaanka degmada Buula Barde.

You are the real lier and munafiq, I can confirm this from my neighbor who loost in this masacre hear ancle and two of her cousins who come from UK to fight against the xabashis, my Allah be pleased with them.

its not a massacre if you march to your death. What did these people think when they came from the UK to fight against the Somali government. I was very desappionted when I heard that the deputy minister of defense say we will take to "xananet". I for one think Government forces should be authorised to shoot every treasonous fighter.

cade muuse also spoke about taking some of the UIC fighters to the Gulf for treatment and asked the hospital in galkacyo to treat every fighter the same. Do they not know that this weak response is what encouraged these poeple to begin with?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

What did these people think when they came from the UK to fight against the Somali government. I was very desappionted when I heard that the deputy minister of defense say we will take to "xananet". I for one think Government forces should be authorised to shoot every treasonous fighter. [/QB]

is true isnt it killing of the wadaads in galkaacyo i heard early today but couldnt believe it...............and this could be true also naxar? Maamul Goboledka Puntland iyo Cabdi qebdiid in ay isku raceen in aan la aasin ciidmadii Maxaakiimta oo halkaas ku shahiiday.

Abwaan   

Last Updated Wed, Dec, 27 2006,08:00 am--Mogadishu Somalia

MG Puntland oo iska fogeeyay xasuuq dad loo geeystay

Galkacyo 27, Dec.06 ( Sh.M.Network) – Maamul goboleedka Puntland ayaa sheegay in aanu wax lug ah ku laheyn xasuuqii loo geeystay ilaa 55 ruux oo ciidamada Ethiopia ay maxaabiis ahaan ay u soo qabteen.

Wasiirka warfaafinta maamul goboleedka Puntland C/raxmaan Max'ed Bangax oo Shabelle u waramay ayaa waxa uu sheegay in aanu wax lug ah ku laheyn maamulka Puntland xaaladaha wax lagu xasuuqo ee ka jira gobolada dhexe ee Somalia, isagoo sheegay in falalkaasi ay geeysteen dad uusan carabaabin.

Waxa uu sheegay in ay xabaaleen dhowr iyo labaatan meydad ah oo ay ku aaseen qabuuro ku yaala agagaarka magaalada Galkacyo, isla markaana aanu lug ku laheyn xasuuqaasi.

Waxa uu sheegay in maamulkooda aanu ciidamo ka joogin gobolada dhexe ee Somalia, ciidamadoodana ay ku egyihiin magaalada Galkacyo.

Arintaan ayaa waxa ay ku soo beegmatay xilli dhowaan dad kor u dhaafaya 50 meeyo oo maxaabiis ahaan loo qabtey lagu xasuuqay magaalada Galkacyo.

Shabelle Media Network Mudug

E-mail us: info@shabelle.net

^^^Its all bogus, their promises to fight, their lies about an insurgency. Their last tool is the media, who have already started to change their tune after the fall of Balcad.

^^^ GD, so far they (Shabelle & Hornafrik) kept silent wondering over what is going to happen with them (their fate) as they were integral part of the late-ICU propoganda machine.

Khalaf   

^^its not propoganda sxb.......50 wadaads were executed in galkaacyo haaq darro.....men who kill sheikhs yaa Allamagan how long before their demise abti?