Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF should vacate Puntland

^^^

Ismahan, no one was handed over.

In-spite the incessant propaganda of the ONLF riffraff, the culprits are still in police custody in Bosaaso.

That's why they get laughed at on these threads.

Cabdow   

Every sane and un-qabilist Somali knows that there is no ONLF (the organazation) base or operation going on inside Puntland, so stop with this CANTRABAQASH oo wax isku la har yaa oday!

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Ismahaan:

Based on the comments here, most people fail to distinguish the bad government from the people. As far as I know, there is a bad government in Puntland just like the rest of the country but that does not mean the people are bad.

All Somali leaders are the hostage of the ugly western politic toward Africa. Those reckless, irresponsible and incompetent leaders have no compassion for those they are supposed to serve. Without a doubt, Farole has done wrong by handing over fellow Somali Muslims to the kuffar. He should stop acting like a jerk and start taking responsibility for his own action.

Allah (swt) loves those who act justly. HE commands justice and fairness, and forbids injustice and infamy. Justice giving other people the right we give ourselves, treating people the way we would like to be treated. Indeed we should treat each other with equal respect and justice.

Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves ((Surah ar-Ra'd: 11).

In this post I see sincerity, a well -bred young sister from Bari saying like it is. Yet polite, and discipline. True Somali culture.

As she said, Farolle is arrogant, rude and irrational old man :D

The Zack   

^Nimanku shan bey ahaayeen, hal waa la dhiibay, hal-na xabsiguu ku geeriyooday/lagu dilay, seddexda kalana wali Bosaasaa lagu hayaa. Ethiopian-ku Bosaaso bey ugu imaadeen lakin wali lama dhiibin.

P.s. Marka nimanka la qabanayay Yemen bey ka imaadeen, meysan hubeysneen, maxkamad danbi ku caddeeysayna ma jirto, waxa loo qabtay waa amar xabashi uun.

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Nimanku shan bey ahaayeen, hal waa la dhiibay, hal-na xabsiguu ku geeriyooday/lagu dilay, seddexda kalana wali Bosaasaa lagu hayaa. Ethiopian-ku Bosaaso bey ugu imaadeen lakin wali lama dhiibin.

P.s. Marka nimanka la qabanayay Yemen bey ka imaadeen, meysan hubeysneen, maxkamad danbi ku caddeeysayna ma jirto, waxa loo qabtay waa amar xabashi uun.

The story seems to have changed again.

The Zack   

General Duke, you are a puppet of a puppet, it is waste of time to talk to you or even try to make u understand something. Ever heard of this saying "Nin meel u caddahay meelu ka madow"? I am also, as many in SOL have done already, ceasing to waste time to talk to you.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Was I talking to you?
:D

Time to give up, Duke. You have lost to your kinsmen as you would say. Talk to Faroole, and tell him it's beyond damage controll :D

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Jafe101:

In this post I see sincerity, a well -bred young sister from Bari saying like it is. Yet polite, and discipline. True Somali culture.

As she said, Farolle is arrogant, rude and irrational old man
:D

Jafe these are the words I never said!! :rolleyes: By the way boowe yaa ku yiri bari baay ka timi cajiib. smile.gif

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^^

Ismahan, no one was handed over.

In-spite the incessant propaganda of the ONLF riffraff, the culprits are still in police custody in Bosaaso.

That's why they get laughed at on these threads.

Allah only knows the Truth. But Puntland as federal state has to protect its own citizens, its sovereignty, and persons residing on its territory. So all I am saying is Puntland should not (never) let other countries interfere in their affairs, since it has no right to do so.

Kamaavi   

You said the leaders whom Faroole is one of them are reckless, irresponsible and incompetent, but waanse ku masabiday... :D

boowe is just unique to reer beri icon_razz.gif

Allah only knows the Truth. But Puntland as federal state has to protect its own citizens, its sovereignty, and persons residing on its territory. So all I am saying is Puntland should not (never) let other countries interfere in their affairs, since it has no right to do so.

Spot on sis, anyhow these fake stories are a tool aimed at destabalising Puntland nothing more. The ONLF or any other armed group has no place in the state.