Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland laughs of secessionist claims..

Ebyan   

^ Shows your lack of knowledge. Stop trying to stir-up trouble between two brothers. Sool isn't neglected by Puntland and the PL troops can call themselves whatever they like. :D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by A.J. Timacadeh:

Khalaf, i am only responding to what i observed. there are many people on here that i disagree with but that is fine and i respect the majority of them.

However there were individuals here who were always talking about killing and anihilating their enemies which is the last thing our people back need whichever side of the arguement may be. i am sorry but i just cannot stand those like Xalane who were always condoning killings and asking for people to deny diplomacy so that another war could be started.

For this reason alone my previous post was justified

Ninyahow u are entitled to ur view and how u observe things, but lets remove ourselves here personally since it seems everyone is supporting their “crew”. I stand corrected, what was banning based on af-xuumo or a man’s political viewpoints? In the case of Xalane, it can not be af-xuumo, he was insulted over and over again here, called every name in da book from a retard to cockroach not kidding u, and worst he ever replied was dude grow a beard or potato response!

I didn’t agree wit his views and had several arguments wit him, but that’s him yo, if u think it was bout clan think again he said da same thing against all SL/PL and da South, and never indulged in clan poltics. He is military cat and that’s what he thinks in order to bring “peace.” Many ppl including top militarily strategic analysts history and present share those views they don’t come from thin-air, we of course don’t agree to it, but SOL is not about censoring views but trash-talkers which that brother was not even in middle of insults thrown at em. Mida kale u over here talking about wars and that’s what our ppl need last and u be right, but at da same time support the unnecessary aggression and incursions against the peaceful regions of SOOL and Sanaag and take other ppls land by force if need be huh? talk about hypocrisy.

I give a military salute to Captain Xalane.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Violet:

^ Shows your lack of knowledge. Stop trying to stir-up trouble between two brothers. Sool isn't neglected by Puntland and the PL troops can call themselves whatever they like.
:D

No, it shows that Nugal University isnt' that popular. A recent pole taken a year ago ranks Burco university & Amoud university in Awdal among the top 100 universities in Africa.

Yes, there is no question about the fact that Pland has neglected their 'kinsmen' in the regions which they claim as part of Pland.

BTw...I dont' have the power to turn brothers against each other, however stop the calacal and refute the comments.

ElPunto   

^No question of neglect? Since you're making the charges - you would have to give evidence of neglect no? Your first criterion was a university - there is one in Sool. What is your other criteria?

Khalaf   

loooooooool@ neglect, lets say what u say is true Red its still a family affair no....since SL in all honesty is a clan thing.... Red brah dont think few hungry politicans paid jawaaan of money represent sanaag peeps, even i know dat that's not the case.....reer SOOL and Sanaag i hear are the most patriotic-unionist somalis u will ever find.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

No, it shows that Nugal University isnt' that popular. A recent pole taken a year ago ranks Burco university & Amoud university in Awdal among the top 100 universities in Africa.

Yes, there is no question about the fact that Pland has neglected their 'kinsmen' in the regions which they claim as part of Pland.

BTw...I dont' have the power to turn brothers against each other, however stop the calacal and refute the comments.

Point #1:

Kix kix kix@" A recent pole taken a year ago ranks Burco university & Amoud university in Awdal among the top 100 universities in Africa."

Thanks for the laugh. :D You mean the webometrics rankings?

based on a combined indicator that takes into account both the volume of the Web contents and the visibility and impact of this web publications according to the number of external inlinks (sitations) they received.

Wiki: Webometrics Rankings

:D

Point #2:

Bring proof that Sool is neglected by Puntland. Bring proof showing that Sool is anymore 'neglected' than Bari,Cayn,Mudug,Nugaal, or Sanaag.

Point #3:

I never said you had the power to turn people against each other, but that is your objective, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that the Puntland side of Sool is neglected. :D

ElPunto   

^Whatever - Bada - neglect(which is active) is different from least developed. If you want to leave it there alright. But if least developed because of PL - Somaliland could've stepped in and scored easy points with the locals and won them over. It doesn't seem to have done that. Whatever the case - I don't think only one entity is at fault here.

Lake   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Originally posted by A.J. Timacadeh:

[qb] he was insulted over and over again here, called every name in da book from a retard to cockroach not kidding u,

He fits the describtion if you ask me.

I don't suggest people to type out on SOL..what they can't say out in the public. I think cowards should be banned for that (not calling anyone this by the way) just in general.

Liibaan   

Bad Cas,

OK, Puntland troops could be named Darawiish. I am not being dira diraala, I asked you a question as to why that was and you went on and on...no need for that.

If your question was why PL troops were named daraawiish? Its reasonable question, although its not your business

However Your question was how come people from bari and mudug name themselves darawiish? Qabiil and hate question

I say wrong person asking wrong question

Togdheer and Awdal are both doing alot better than Sool for sure. Both states have Universities, neither SOOL nor Sanaag has such. The neglect I am speaking shows saaxib.

this what I call narrow-mindedness, clannish statement filled with hatred

we have Nugaal University if you never heard, I will give you the benefit of the doubt

I don’t understand Secessionists like red sea feel passionately to bash sool sabaag and cayn, I believe its because people from SSC are against their clan project/the secession

There was one Secessionist nomad here in SOL, just like red sea he was arguing that Laascaanood is a tuulo, what an ignorance and hatred

BTW...you are still refering me as SNM

I thought you were proud Muj snm=lander

I am suprised you haven't learned lesson when those people were banned. It's against the rules, I want to remind because I want to be able to continue to whip you in cyber discussion, and I don't want to lose you, so stop the name calling saaxib. Lool

SXB, adaa iga horeenaya, markaa haa iga walwalin

No, it shows that Nugal University isnt' that popular.

Marba la imow marmarsiiyo, nin ee meeli u cadahay meeli ka madow

First Sool sanaag and cayn is an integral part of Puntland (it’s a fact and not a claim)

Pland never neglected SSC, Galkacyo, qardho, Garowe, Dhahar, Buuhoodle, Las qorey, iyo Laascaanood are all same

Sool and Sanaag are least developed in the region,

Secessionist mindset, soomaali horumar iskuma cuqdada iska dowee

For example, American cities are all similar and roughly have same level of development, New York can be bigger then Washington, but they are same

Somali cities are as well similar and nearly have same level of development whether its Mogadisho Hargeysa, Bosaso or Laascanood,

Mogadishu can be larger then Jowhar, after all both of them are two African and Somali cities

Markaa anuu ma garanayo waxa aad ka helesid Laascaanood iyo SSC uma horumarsana sida gobolada aad aduu u dhalatay

Khalaf,

Youre reasoning seems to be getting disillusioned.

first of all the fact that you think Xalane should not have been banned just because he didnt result to name calling is propsterous. The man was always talking about killing people in somaliland and anihilating them, supported the genocide against my people in the north and continously talked about abandoning diplomacy just to so that he could have his much desired war against somaliland. but all that doesnt matter because he didnt result to name calling? how ridicoulous is that? you need a bit of a reality check saaxib. the things the man sad were sickening and they definteley justified banning.

Secondly you calling me a hypocrit is also completely unfounded. i have never said that we should start war's anywhere back home. In relation to my postings about the situation in Sool and Sanaaq i have only ever said that Somaliland should, has and will always defend its borders from puntland and whoever else wishes to attack them. that is not caling for wars but only common sense. i hope you get your facts right first before you accuse people saxib.

Khalaf   

AJ walaal, nothing was personal to em......its not about our liking of peoples political stance, I don’t agree to it, and condemn it, but as ive said it’s a political/militarily stance both in history and present da stance: the old regime was faced by rebels: SNM, SSDF, ect a threat to national security therefore they were justified to use force by any means necessary to eliminate those threats, we don’t have to agree to that view, and have right to counter it, since that’s what SOL is made for, but banning someone cause of their political views that’s censorship no? Whats done is done, inshallah lets move on. Two separate: “annihilating” the ppl of Somaliland from defeating the political stance of secessionism, again nothing personal there...many Solers champion this cause.

And when, not if inshallah Somalia regains nationhood and unites the first causality will be the enclave of Somaliland, and further the territory held by Ethiopia, it’s a nationalistic idea championed by many Somalis-re-unification not dismemberment of the land many of our forefathers died for. I for one believe Somalis, north and south will pass these testing times and grow out of their jahilnimo inshallah. Time is the best medicine for our bleeding nation and wounded people. Tan labaad sxb um only highlighting ur double standards here, on one hand u say our ppl don’t need war ur absolutely right wa mushriknimo for brothers to fight for nothing! but on da other hand supporting secessionist aggressions-u have right to that I aint mad at cha....but dat would include “securing borders”.....those borders include SOOL and Sanaag thus a declaration of war.

The Lake aka PrettyTone, I c u got a new make over for da new SOL.....lovely new name btw :D ......ninyahow a coward is one who insults other men behind a computer or uses codes like M.F, simply because they are too emotional and can't debate as men no?..mida kale about da streets....sxb raagu wa is-ya qanaa....um sure there plenty of cats at ur hood against da idea of secessionism, or pro-TfG, or pro-Said Barre (AUN) ect......if u got juice then their many pairs of teeth to knock out sxb......or iska jooji the bravado on cyper world brah...

peace out