Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland laughs of secessionist claims..

me   

I am sorry that your from Bosaso wanna relocate....

Lake how about you answer my list of questions too..... see it as homework....

I have no high hopes of you answering my questions, just as your Comrade Timacadeh has refused to answer my questions, for what reason I don´t know.......are these questions hard......I mean one would think that someone with enough imagination to claim that there were 50,000 civilian deaths in the 1988 operations..can answer these simple questions.

me   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

War ha la is cafiyo!

Anyone wanna take a wild guess of how many Aydiid's militia killed or caused them to die by hunger, disease, or drowned in the high sea between Kenya and Somalia...

Ha lays cafiyo indeed, but as long as these unfortunate deaths are being used as a propaganda tool laysma cafinayo...marka am I am suggesting the unthinkable when I say, lets have an independant investigation into the matters and bring those responsible to justice.

The crimes commited by Caydiids militia in the early 90´s are unrelated to the events of 1988 and they need their separate investigation.

We need the truth, no more xawaasheen. What do we have to gain by lying..about the crimes of others....in order to move on we need the truth and once the truth comes up, we can talk about forgiveness and peaceful coexistence.

me   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

War ha la is cafiyo!

Anyone wanna take a wild guess of how many Aydiid's militia killed or caused them to die by hunger, disease, or drowned in the high sea between Kenya and Somalia...

Ha lays cafiyo indeed, but as long as these unfortunate deaths are being used as a propaganda tool laysma cafinayo...marka am I am suggesting the unthinkable when I say, lets have an independant investigation into the matters and bring those responsible to justice.

The crimes commited by Caydiids militia in the early 90´s is unrelated to the matters on 1988 and they need their separate investigation.

We need the truth, no more xawaasheen. What do we have to gain by lying..about the crimes of others....in order to move on we need the truth and once the truth comes up, we can talk about forgiveness and peaceful coexistence.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

No, it shows that Nugal University isnt' that popular. A recent pole taken a year ago ranks Burco university & Amoud university in Awdal among the top 100 universities in Africa.

Yes, there is no question about the fact that Pland has neglected their 'kinsmen' in the regions which they claim as part of Pland.

BTw...I dont' have the power to turn brothers against each other, however stop the calacal and refute the comments.

Point #1:

Kix kix kix@" A recent pole taken a year ago ranks Burco university & Amoud university in Awdal among the top 100 universities in Africa."

Thanks for the laugh.
:D
You mean the webometrics rankings?

based on a combined indicator that takes into account both the volume of the Web contents and the visibility and impact of this web publications according to the number of external inlinks (sitations) they received.

Point #2:

Bring proof that Sool is neglected by Puntland. Bring proof showing that Sool is anymore 'neglected' than Bari,Cayn,Mudug,Nugaal, or Sanaag.

Point #3:

I never said you had the power to turn people against each other, but that is your objective, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that the Puntland side of Sool is neglected.
What? :D

don't mind the word choice, but yes Burco, Hargeysa and Amoud and even Muqdisho showed up in there, however small scale it might be, they did. However I did't see any Pland Unis there at all.

Glad you laughed at that though. :D

The reason I am saying those regions are neglected because I been there, done that. I have seen it and compared them. You dont' need me to bring writings, simply watch vidoes and see how comparable the places are, you'll see it. ;)

That being said, I'll leave at that. and Now move towards mr. Me posts. Thanks for the reply inanta. :cool:

the POINT,

My question was distored and blown out of porprtion not you offcourse. however don't take it as though I am puting all the blame on Pland, Somaliland does control parts of Sool and Sanaag, so same could be said about SLand as well.

Ebyan   

^ I think you need to re-read the link. It had nothing to do with academic achievement, it was based on the amount of information each website had. The universities in Puntland are doing well Alhamdullah, I don't need a useless list to confirm it for me. ;)

As for the areas being neglected, you've been proven wrong already by natives of these particular regions, so just save yourself the embarrassment and leave it at that. If you have any proof to your claims, like I said before, bring it. "I know what I'm talking about" won't cut it. :D

RedSea   

Who proved me wronged?

Garaad Canood is simply against everything I say, he thinks I have for some reason somethign against his tribe. so his opinions are irrelevant to me.

I have been there, seen it, if you haven't seen it well then you dont' what you I am talking about.

If you go to Gorowe, Galkcayo, or Bosaaso it not only appears to be better developed than Sool and other areas in Sanaag but it's.

It's neglect in every sense of the word in the areas that Pland claims to have control, the people there are loyal to Pland for one thing only, qabiil. That is all. What else has Pland brought them, tell me?

Whenever Cadde Muse feels like he needs qabiil support,he goes over to Sool and Sanaag to get some, when he needs to recruit troops to fight anywhere he goes there, however providing basic needs to them people never comes to his mind, in fact he fights against them like he did in Majiyahan. Pland does what it wants to do with Sool and Eastern Sanaag the people however remain loyal because of qabiil.

RedSea   

^Asliyan, your clanmen did, but not anymore. That is not the point though, sool and Sanaag whoever the residents might be is not cared for by Pland though their 'kinsmen' reside there.

Ebyan   

MJ Bada Cas;

If you want to make it seem like Cadde Muse/PL doesn't care for the people of Sanaag because of the Majiyahan incident then you could say that PL doesn't care for the people of Karkaar(Cade Muses qabil) because of the incident between Jama Ali Jama and Abdullahi Yusuf. We've been through this already. Bringing up the Majiyahan incident to 'prove' your point isn't going to work.It was a mistake, one we can move on from, but the fact still remains, your admin. is not wanted or needed. Sool and Sanaag are not neglected(less developed isn't neglected). There isn't anything SL could provide the people of these regions that PL can't/hasn't/won't. Keep going in circles, trying to convince yourself that SL is the knight-in-shining-armour coming to the rescue of the poor people of SSC. Nobodys buying it.

P.s.- The clans of Sool and Sanaag live in Garowe and Bosaso respectively. Just showing you that they have a vested interest in remaining with PL. ;)