Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland laughs of secessionist claims..

All these puntland stooges need to know that Somaliland is not forcing anybody to be a part of it. However Somaliland knows the real will and needs of these people and that is to be part of a Republic of Somaliland and therefore they shall be. anybody who wishes to transgress the wishes of these people will find their resting place soon.

RedSea   

LOOL@ MR.ME...saaxib, too much sarcasm.

BTW...how can Pland troops be named daraawish, magacas reer Sool ayaa xaq uleh.

Laakin dadow naga fadhiista, inta aad canbuulo Ingriis iyo Maraykan idin siiyey kasoo dharegteen ayaad rabtaan in dadka wadankii jooga halkan uga talisaan aayahooga.

Umada kafadhiista balo idin fuuli waydeye.

Liibaan   

Muj biixi,

Horta daraawiish waa taariikh soomali oo dhan ka dhaxeeya, gobol gaar uma aha

Soomaali kasta waa uu labixi karaa darwiish,

If people from Sool don’t mind Pland troops be named Darawiish, why should you care as hergaasaawi?

Dadku xaq bey u leeyihiin inay labaxaan waxii cajabiye

Markaa joojo inaad dadka walaalaha ah kala qeybisid

RedSea   

Garaad Canood,

No it's isn't. That name should be reserved for those solely fought along side the Zayid, the current Planders from Mudug and Bari opposed him most of the time. Anyways, that was just a thought that came to my mind.

BTW...could you get my name correct at least, saaxib as you see i am not distorting your name, why should you?

Violet,

If that is true than I could see why, but are we sure about that or we just saying. Besides, Sool is neglected by Puntland financially in the side they control yet they are foot soldiers and are first line of defense for Puntland. Layaab dheh!.

Ebyan   

Many of the PL troops are from Sool and as you said, why would people fight on behalf of an entity that has neglected them? They wouldn't, so there goes your whole argument. :D

RedSea   

Just because of qabiil, just like you are willing to defend the old man (MMA iga qalee nooh, I edited :D ) and even sport him down in your signature. What is that all about, he doesnt' pay you or does he? :D

me   

^^Badacase I don't want them to bann you, stop saying the D-dh-word they already took xalane from us adna yeenan meesha kaa saarine is ilaali.

RedSea   

^Yeah saaxib thanks for that. I just saw the above thread, and I have to say oh man did some men among men been banned.

That deep blue kid though should be given another chance he was new.

Ebyan   

Many of the PL troops are from Sool. You asked why they'd fight on behalf of an entity that has 'neglected' them and I told you: They wouldn't. Now you're saying they're apart of Puntlands troops because of qabil..Okay what's the problem there? Puntland is a state comprised of Sool,Sanaag,Cayn,Bari,Nugaal and North Mudug and all these people share a common ancestor. Better they join their brethen based on blood than join an entity based on the drawings(ermm colonial borders) of drunken Brits. :D;)

Abdullahi Yusuf is my hero. He has many admirable qualities, so it only makes sense that I honour him by having his picture( a great one at that) as my sig.

me   

Yea, I didnt even see him do anything...wey xaadhatay. He deserves another chance.

RedSea   

No sister, your question was why would reer fight for an entity like Puntland if it has neglected them?

My answer to that was because of qabiil, whether it's wrong or not, always qabiil loyalty wins.

You just said, although we know what Abdullahi Yusuf is doing is shameful, you support him and admire him because he is well related to you by blood? if that is the case, then sister diracii wilka ahaa sowdigan iska gubay? :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Yea, I didnt even see him do anything...wey xaadhatay. He deserves another chance.

reerka meeshaas daga ayuu qabiilkooda sheegay, laakin markiiba wuu isbadhqabtay. Ninka odaygaa deserves second chance.

but some that deserved to banned are

1.Pi

2.Xalane. :D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by me:

wtf? :confused: they banned xalane get out of here!!!!, i dont believe in banning anyone if u ban xalane, how is he any different then Red, Farah Brown, who he mostly argues wit? that is unfair dawg.....none of those ppl should be banned there funny, but why put Xalane in that list. i know the brother he is very respectful with honorable manners.....most disrespectful he ever said was potato. the admin is bogus here, they scapegoated xalane.