Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland laughs of secessionist claims..

NASSIR   

"Keep going in circles, trying to convince yourself that SL is the knight-in-shining-armour coming to the rescue of the poor people of SSC. Nobodys buying it."

Well said, but why doesn't SL help Togdheer and Hargeisa where people deal hard with water scarcity, poor sanitation and hospitals. Mjbada cas, the people of Sool and Sanaag are better off being left alone and they know how to survive. The Land administrations do not have the capacity to do much and they are not recognized governments. Wake up from the delusions you dwell on.

RedSea   

Violet and caamir,

First of all, living in one place doesnt' mean that they reside there mostly. We can say the clans from borama live in Hargeysa as well however we are speaking of where the majority of such folks reside, in this case sool and Sanaag though they reside in other areas as well, but they are there to mostly seek business oppurtunities.

Secondly, the Abdullahi Yusuf, Cade Muse, and Ali Jamac are all the same pieces of single clan, they might not be from same sub sub tribe, but they fit into the same clan. Therefore, Cadde Muse, Abdullahi Yusuf and Jamac case is irrelevent.

The point I am trying to make is, that Pland USES these people in sool and Sanaag to advance their goals. They loot them when they want, just like Majiyahan incident, and then call them for help when they ARE IN THEIR DIRE NEED. That is not only playing whole regions, its' utter embrassing and I can only wait and see how long these folks remian patient.

In addition, if these people (sool and Sanaag) were satified wiht Pland, they wouldn't have declared Darawiishland or wouldn't have some talking about Danwadaaag state of Sanaag particularly here in SOL. All that is because they have gotten the signal and are sick and tired of the so called 'tol ayaan nahay'.

Third, I am not making the the assertion that these states be part of Somaliland, but I am just reminding the folks from Gorowe, Galkcayo and bosaaso that Sool and Sanaag have not gotten what they had given up to other Pland, hiil iyo hooba, they gotten slap in the wrist highlighted by the Majiyahan incident.

RedSea   

Caamir,

Thanks for making my point for me. That is exactly what I am telling these people from Pland, I do take say that we (somaliland) leave Sanaag and Sool alone, however will Planders from SOL believe in such, I think not....

BTW...violet, take a note sister. Caamir, Maakhir, Paragon, Dabshid, laba xiinyood, Mansa Muse, Soo Maal, and more, are from these areas, gues what? they are all for seperate entity apart from Pland and Somaliland, which puts your claim that they want Puntland to sleep. wink.

Secondly, the Abdullahi Yusuf, Cade Muse, and Ali Jamac are all the same pieces of single clan, they might not be from same sub sub tribe, but they fit into the same clan. Therefore, Cadde Muse, Abdullahi Yusuf and Jamac case is irrelevent.

What a comedian, the majority of the clans of Puntland are all from the same sub-clan though like any group have various sub-subclans.

Your point is null and void, the people of SSC, share both kinship and political outlook with other Puntland clans as well as Somaliweyn.

They do not want to secede from the rest of the country

RedSea   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Mjbada cas, the people of Sool and Sanaag are better off being left alone and they know how to survive.
The Land administrations do not have the capacity to do much and they are not recognized governments
. Wake up from the delusions you dwell on.

^ For one that is what Caamir said, and you are saying Sool and Sanaag do want to be with Pland, natives from the area hold slightly different idea.

No one said anything about seceding, we are talking about 'what have you done for me lately' coming out of sool and Sanaag residents.

p.s, it's funny how you sorted out the only comments regarding qabiil, that must be your expertise. smile.gif

Ebyan   

^ The part you highlighted pretty much means that SL can't offer anything more to SSC that PL hasn't/can't. If a new regional admin. is what's best for the people of the region, they'll go that way.

RedSea   

Violet,

I highlighted that part to show you that these people which you claim to be with you all the way dont actually want you. The only thing that is keeping them intact thus far is one thing only, qabiil.

They don't get the respect or don't get the things they need from Pland, however they are sent to the frontlines when they are needed, whether it's against Somaliland or even in Southern Somalia.

The Puntland admin calls upon them in time of need and gives them the cold shoulder when they aren't so.

Again, your claims are baseless that they want to be with puntland, and hey I am not saying they want to go with Somaliland's case either, however the hard truth is they rather go their own way, aside from their 'tolka' in Puntland.

If you can except that fact, then my work here is done. The reason isn't becaue they dislike Puntland for qabiil wise, they share same clan lineage, however because they don't get their fair share of Puntland state which was established in order to give each member of tribe X their fair share.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Well Badacase, how long will you ignore the question.....

Listen dude this aint some kinda of instant messeging, how quick do you expect a reply. Besides, I had more important things to get out of the way first. Now it's on to you sir.

First of all, be clear on what your is question exactly. You speak of independent anaylitical research, well we need more of what you are implying here. like How, where? etc...

Secondly, I know you are being admired by brother Khalaf, because apparantly according to him you are very truthful and you argue with the facts.

Now that being said, I feel the need to get few things out of the way before we can carry on this saga.

Do you want to discuss how many people have died in those wars?

2. Do you want to discuss who started the war or whose fault it was etc..?

You choose, I will be glad to give you an ear full.

Moreover, it's expected from one who claims to be from an area which he knows little of, the case with you to utter something that would make some people wonder, 'is this guy serius"?!.

You time and again have failed to get the slightest things right, like the estimation of Hargeysa population. You even today believe that Hargeysa pop.=200,000! :D

-you said that figure of whose who died in those war was close to 5,000 (Allah ha unaxariisto).

Okay sure enough, now what was the population in that area, I am speaking of Hargeysa, Berbera, Burco etc..?

I think I heard you say that Hargeysa+Burco' pop.= around 50,000. I have to say that is :D , I could be wrong though of that accusation.

In addition, to take the recent Muqdisho bombing campaign as good example which 1,000 were reported to have perished in just few days of Ethiopian shelling.

Sure, Xamar is alot bigger than Hargeysa was back then, but still the Ethiopian invaders were shelling one or two civilian populated neighborhood, yet a 1000 poeple had perished.

What does that tell you about Hargeysa, which was left completely destroyed, the same to Burco, and Berbera even experience mass killings not to mention other areas like Gabiley. These kinda of killing continued for few years, and you simply came up with the conclusion that only 5,000 people died.

You are labeling others of lying, you request proofs, deny them when they are provided. You make claims yet you don't have proofs for them and worst of all, you pass those claims of yours as though they are nothing but the truth.

Now dear 'hometown boy' let me ask you few question from the above writing.

1. What was the Hargeysa/ Burco population in 1988?

2. Wht is the Hargeysa population today?

If you are wondering what these two questions have to do with each other. I would say they do have something to do with each other, that is to show to you that you simply argue without having much of background info. In order to know how many people died at least you need to know the correct number of population in Hargeysa, Burco, and Berbera area. This will determined the outcome of the whole debate.

Looking forward to your reply 'hometownboy'.

;)

MJ Badacas, can you answer these questions.

Saaxib...Clarify few things for me, do you support Sland attempt to secure the old colonial boundaries in order to enhance their chance for recognition.

And do you wholly believed it is justified to break away from the rest of the country.

And lastly, if the people of SSH don't share the same gaols as the Hargeisa administration, would you rally behind forceful annexation by Sland army?

--------------------

web page

Khalaf   

Red brother, All I said was “me” is a good debater sxb, this is not the first time: he debated with many cats from the secessionist crew all at once successfully seems like he knows what he talking about, and as done to often was told he was not “orginial” hergeysa, kinda weakened their position from my observation.....i perhaps jumped the gun here and for that my apology, but by no means am I ungenuine, I of all ppl have no reason to be, somali wa somali and its unfortunate how divided we are but because of recent history which I suppose its only natural. Um only interested in that part of somali history which I don’t know much, and since the event of 88 is the main reason for secession and as that video put it hate for "F", lets address it as brothers. Ill only observe namean. It seems this “debate” is all over the place, and Red is unfairly out-numbered.

This is what “me” said: The combined population of Hargeysa and Burco was around 75,000 in the late 80´s. So 50,000 deaths would be missed.

^^^^Fact or Fiction?

RedSea   

Che,

1. If the people of Sool and Sanaag choose to remain with the rest of Somalia, then I don't support forceful annexation period.

2. Yes it's justfied to break away from the rest of Somalia, because of one good reason, the people from Awdal all the way to Ceerigabo, Sanaag and Oog, Sool do want to seceed, therefore their wishes have to be respected. Do we lose anything out of that, offcourse not, does that cost us our Aakhirah offcourse not, is it a sin to seced offcourse not, therefore if the people in the areas I mentioned believe its the best of their survival and interest to have their OWN self governance, then I don't see why anyone should feel the need to try or wish to force them back into union.

3. The third question lies under the same category as the previous one. So no I don't support any force to be used against ANYONE, Sool and Sanaag can go with their own desires, that is a human right. However, mostly they are anti Somaliland not only because of seccesion but because of Qabiil, therefore, we should note that areas in Sool and Sanaag are resided by clans related to Hargeysa.

Next question.

Khalaf,

Okay saaxib I understand. Mr. said the whole population in Hargeysa and Burco combined was 75,000?

Walalo that is the biggest human error that one can make. So NO he doesn't have the slightest idea of wht he is talking about. Hargeysa was the second laregest in Somalia only behind Muqdisho and Burco was probably the third or fourth largest only behind Kismayo and perhaps Marka, then Berbera comes along as well for being the top five as well.

So the issue I have mr. me is that he is arguing for one without knowing the population of those cities, so it's easier for him TO ASSUME that only 5,000 perished.

RedSea   

^Do you have one of your own, the question was asked by Che, I will wait for his response of whether or not he thinks my answers are good enough or not.

meanwhile, if you have some of your own, fire away.

P.S get the name right, how long will you be let to refer some as a nick that isn't theirs. Is that how ill visionary you are. you have been told to not name call people, yet you continue to do so....hmmm.

Saaxib Bacadacas....I understand the wishes of the people of Somaliland, but I don't get the reasoning behind it. You haven't given any justifications for Sland independence as you only noted their wishes.

Also my friend, the truth remains not all Slanders specially those hailing from the troubled regions and to some extent Reer Awdel share dream of breaking away.

mostly they are anti Somaliland not only because of seccesion but because of Qabiil, therefore, we should note that areas in Sool and Sanaag are resided by clans related to Hargeysa.

Finally, you can't use Qabiil when and where it serves you. How could in the same sentence accuse reer Sanaag and Sool of Qabiilism while also alluding to the fact that there are Qabiils in Sool and Sanaag that ethnically related to Hargeysa.